Search results

1. DBlank72

My new 2015 Mav XDS 1000R Turbo 6061 Bumpers, Hitch, Under Hood Winch, E Brake

I found that they do surprisingly well in the loose stuff as well. Deep mud is the only set back. But that is tough for any mixed terrain tire.
  2. DBlank72

2015 SEMA Show Photos

Very nice, I've always wanted to go.
  3. DBlank72

OUR LATEST UTV PROJECT: CAN AM MAVERICK (WITH PHOTOS)

Very interested in those tires, appears like my father has been with-holding information from me about new Continental/General tires coming out. The tread on those look like they will preform very well on a sxs.
  4. DBlank72

PHOTOG/Chase Truck Build.

Fun looking project, did the rigid dome light wire right up?
  5. DBlank72

2015 King Of The Hammers UTV race

Relying on the tracker from here on out.
  6. DBlank72

Big hold up!
  7. DBlank72

Yeah they aren't going through there for a While!
  8. DBlank72

The tracking is a little off, Sims hasn't moved in some time and Guthrie is pulling way out ahead!
  9. DBlank72

Wish there was better camera coverage!
  10. DBlank72

New guy from NC

Welcome, great site here! I'm also from nc up around the Asheville area. Tough looking deere you have.
  11. DBlank72

P Towns Turkey Day Ride video

Awesome video!!!!
  12. DBlank72

HERE YOU GO! Get $50 for participating in online UTV research FROM HOME!

Denied as well, I wonder who they are looking for????
  13. DBlank72

My '13 XP4 Turbo Apex

That definitely helped the appearance of the rzr, the old cage looked terrible. I like the new setup.
  14. DBlank72

Happy Birthday JoeyD!!!!!

Happy birthday! Hope it's a good one for ya! KCCO
  15. DBlank72

Cost of Winning: The Monster Mav Chronicles

I am sure you have figured out a solution to the alternator running off the drive shaft issue but since my mind is working this morning; wouldn't a carrier bearing installed close to where the alternator pulley runs on the shaft solve this issue? This would compensate the opposing load on the...
  16. DBlank72

CT Racing Maverick Build

What a great build, I have read it from start to finish and look forward to updates. What software is your 3D modeling done in? Is that solid works? I used Pro/Engineer in college but heard that solid works is the way to go. I really like your modeling and part design aspect of your build.
  17. DBlank72

Wow! That sir is some light. KCCO
  18. DBlank72

I never thought about the internal tubing providing one section of strength and the boxing/plating providing a completely different direction of strength. Its been a couple of years since I was in engineering classes and I seem to have forgotten most that I learned about moments. Thanks for...
  19. DBlank72

6 month build.. 1929 sedan rat rod

awesome!!! Subscribed in for more updates! I was involved in a build like this once just to try to learn and it sure was a great experience. Will be checking this daily for updates! Good luck!
  20. DBlank72

Looking forward to it myself; The boxing of the a-arm provides a longer service life correct?
  21. DBlank72

Need a truck to tow my 5th wheel to Dune Fest

Too bad I'm on the other side of the country. We would get along just fine! If I lived over there I would gladly make that deal. Let me google how far it would be from nc to you lol! Bump it up hope someone sees the good time that can be had here! KCCO
  22. DBlank72

New from NC

Thanks for the welcomes, it awesome reading the race team threads here. A lot of good fab guys over here. KCCO
  23. DBlank72

KTM XV-990 UTV (concept) Check it out..

30-35K price tag knowing KTM. I have enjoyed all of my KTM's over the years but they come with a heavy price tag!!!
  24. DBlank72

What are your UTV pet-peeves?

Really agree with #3 above. Good list. KCCO
  25. DBlank72

What are your UTV pet-peeves?

1. How big of tire can I fit stock? 2. What will it take to fit 28's on my 50" rzr. 3. I hate the pm for pricing threads. I know sometimes vendors can't post prices but damn reading through 6 pages of pm me, pm sent, pm me, pm sent to find an updated post erks me. 4. Dumb azzes on the...
  26. DBlank72

Kawasaki Teryx 4 Build

That looks awesome, I may need one of these instead of the Rzr since I have a mini me on the way! KCCO
  27. DBlank72

Crazy Tire Change !!

All they would have to do is pull the axle shaft out. KCCO
  28. DBlank72

Crazy Tire Change !!

That's unreal. Some people have entirely too much time on their hands. KCCO
  29. DBlank72

Yamaha Resurrected Rhino build

What software are you using? Top notch build. KCCO
  30. DBlank72

Lmfao! KCCO
  31. DBlank72

Kawasaki Teryx 4 Build

Looks nice, would like to see some more pics. Have a link you can send to your build thread or photobucket album? KCCO
  32. DBlank72

New from NC

I'm west of you in Asheville. KCCO
  33. DBlank72

This is the best thread I have read in quite some time. Subscribed in for updates. Good luck to you sir! KCCO
  34. DBlank72

ITP - UTVUnderground FORUM MEMBER GIVEAWAY! FREE WHEELS AND TIRES!

I need these because I have a baby on the way and am afraid my days of buying things for the Rzr are coming to an end.... But hopefully that means in a couple of years I'll have a new little riding buddy!!! But I would like to have these because most of my riding for the next year or so is...
  35. DBlank72

Kawasaki Teryx 4 Build

Looks good, are those 30's? KCCO
  36. DBlank72

New from NC

New here but not new to forums, the offroad scene, or rzr's and can ams. Looking forward to helping out where I can and asking a few questions. I am known as Youngrzrsboy on rzrforums. Look forward to making new friends over here! KCCO

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000