Search results

1. G.T.

2018 BITD Vegas To Reno UTV UPDATES.. Anyone care?

I too reminisce of the good old days on the site. While I may not have posted with great frequency, I did read a lot. Multi page threads (of the technical variety, smack talk, or new products) always got my attention. Hell I haven't even updated my profile pic with the Teryx I no longer own...
  2. G.T.

Welcome Post- What do you want to see more of on this forum?

Technical info and more users posting their custom stuff. I always like seeing how others build/ fabricate/ modify their rides. I also always enjoy when you showcase a shop or manufacturer within the sport. A little behind the scenes look into their company is always of interest and can...
  3. G.T.

Help me buy a 4 seat UTV

I'm selling my long travel T4 and recently purchased a Can-Am maverick X3 max xrs turbo. The T4 has been an awesome rig for sure to pack my family around in. I installed a rear bench and a set of 3 harnesses. With seating for 5 it accommodated my wife, kids, and I with ease. I was after a...
  4. G.T.

How many racers are going to run the electronic suspension in the new RZR?

Is the round circle on the right (reticle looking thing) the weight of the car as it shifts during driving?
  5. G.T.

How many racers are going to run the electronic suspension in the new RZR?

When will this be available in the 4 seater?
  6. G.T.

Off Road Careers 2013 Teryx4 Rock Buggy Build

Are you going to make taller doors like in your sketch?
  7. G.T.

Polaris 2016 XP1

I ran into the same issue with my methods and STU blasters. The bead bundle on this tire vs that of the previous DWT was significantly thicker. Bones at OMF shipped me a set of shims that were a big help. I never broke any bolts (I stopped tightening them once I saw the deflection in the...
  8. G.T.

Justin Lambert Takes 1st Overall at 2016 BITD Parker 250

Nice writeup...congratulations!
  9. G.T.

What ipad mount and app?

Check out my thread on LeadNav.... http://www.utvunderground.com/forum/index.php?threads/leadnav-gps.16662/
  10. G.T.

NEW Twisted Stich VORTEX Seats!

What seat models is this a hybrid of?
  11. G.T.

Yamaha YXZ 1000 Unveiling!!!

Never mind. Answered my own question Yamaha website says October for yellow...
  12. G.T.

Yamaha YXZ 1000 Unveiling!!!

Is the "available December 2015" only for those colors? And others are sooner?
  13. G.T.

New Yamaha?

hahaha
  14. G.T.

New Yamaha?

This model is sold with a leatt brace en lieu of the full b pillar :D
  15. G.T.

New Yamaha?

x2
  16. G.T.

Infrared belt temperature gauge

Sorry I wasn't more specific with my question. I meant how do the ambient air temps compare to the actual belt temps? With two gauges installed its a great way to compare the two measuring methods in real time.
  17. G.T.

Infrared belt temperature gauge

How did the temps compare between both gauges? Any notable differences?
  18. G.T.

New Yamaha?

Aren't there mandated limits with displacement on a state by state basis? I thought the cap was 1000cc. I haven't read this as an actual law anywhere but as commentary from others. Anyone with more knowledge on the 1000cc topic?
  19. G.T.

New Yamaha?

So if its a triple cylinder one would assume that its still in the sub 1000cc range right? Its not like it would be 3 cylinders in the 500cc range apiece. OR could it be?
  20. G.T.

New Yamaha?

X2!
  21. G.T.

New video we made while testing out in Barstow

Nice vid! Thanks for sharing...
  22. G.T.

SHOP TOUR: UTV INC.

I've bought product from these guys since the UTVCrap days and I always enjoy learning about how other businesses operate. Thank you for putting this video together!
  23. G.T.

New Razorback Technology Belt Temp Gauge

Awesome! Something to add to the list of "wants"
  24. G.T.

Kawasaki G.T.'s T4 build

Thank you...Brian at Long Travel Industries did the 840 build for me.
  25. G.T.

Kawasaki G.T.'s T4 build

Gladly :)
  26. G.T.

New EVO Harness from Dragonfire Debuts in Moab

Those look pretty comfortable!
  27. G.T.

Kawasaki G.T.'s T4 build

So this past weekend I got to break in my new 840 :). The car is running 90mm high compression JE Pistons, stage 2 cams, +1 kibble white valves, clutch kit by LTI, and is all tuned with a PCV and autotuner. I preset all of the AFR's prior to the trip and let the autotuner do it's thing...
  28. G.T.

LeadNav GPS

Its pretty straight forward...You can zoom in on a map, tap your waypoints, and save the route. I've done it prior to desert trips where I want to preset a given route to a destination. It will show your distance to destination as you travel along...
  29. G.T.

LeadNav GPS

App Store says it requires iOS 7.0 or greater. What os are you running?
  30. G.T.

The Most Affordable Intercom System ever, EVER

I've been thinking about a 4 person intercom system for our T4. Any viable bluetooth options for the helmet kits?
  31. G.T.

All UTV's kid helmets

I'm in the same situation....I bought a youth mx helmet that fits, but is in my opinion heavy for a toddler. I have a small alpinestars neck roll that does help. For longer rides I still use a bike helmet for my little girl. I take it easy with her in the car anyway.
  32. G.T.

Finally!

Nice! Does this have any effect on your user name now?
  33. G.T.

Carr One XP1000 4 Seat Build.

Nice looking ride!
  34. G.T.

Southside dune bashing at Glamis ~ Video

Whatcha gettin???
  35. G.T.

cognito spindles question

Ahhh....when in doubt get out the BFH!
  36. G.T.

The Visitor

Awesome!
  37. G.T.

Noncommercial Class A License

Yes with a beer in hand... Skills test was: -Backing in a straight line 100' -Backing into a spot parallel to previous sport (veer over and back straight) -Backing into a spot perpendicular to truck and trailer (so backing combined with a 90 degree turn)
  38. G.T.

Noncommercial Class A License

Its been about a year now (early 2014) since the license checks happened. Does this happen often?? No. But once is enough to screw up someone's weekend. In all likelihood it would never be an issue for the majority of guys out there hauling. I took my noncommercial class A driving test in...
  39. G.T.

Prepping for the Pure series

Yeah I've been there...My failed plugs I traced back to bad gas pumped out of my toy hauler. Fuel stabilizer rrrrrreally did its job...:rolleyes:
  40. G.T.

Kawasaki 14 Teryx 4 LTI or HCR or ? for Long travel Suspension

The fit/finish on my LTI kit is awesome. Brian has been good to deal with and the overall performance of the suspension is a night and day difference over stock. Spend the extra dough and get the compression adjusters (you'll be glad you did). The LTI front arms also use spherical bearings and...
  41. G.T.

360 Camera View Jib Test Drive

Cool concept. I like the 360 view of the car as the jib makes its way around. Any way of making the boom more rigid? It starts to deflect under the weight of the camera and put itself into a rhythm of whipping up and down. Just my .02 Looks like a fun place to film!
  42. G.T.

2015 Dumont SXS WARS! Drag Racing

damn! a week too late...we just got home. Looking forward to some photo/video from the event.
  43. G.T.

Marc Burnett's New XP1K progress pics

Looking good...Any interior pics??? Anxious to see the dash layout.
  44. G.T.

LeadNav GPS

This past week my family and I spent our time exploring the desert around the Dumont Dunes area. We spent 4 of our days loading up in the Teryx and heading out into the desert to explore the mining ruins and mines that date back as far as the 1800's. To help guide our adventures I used my...
  45. G.T.

LeadNav GPS

Ram mount tab tite.
  46. G.T.

LeadNav GPS

So after seeing ipad's mounted up in different applications for navigation I wanted to give it a try. Rusty's screenshot of his iPad equipped T4 inspired me to start looking into mounts which in turn led to finding the right app. For those of you who have not seen leadnav, its a pretty cool...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000