Search results

1. GilaBrew

Thank you UTVUGJake, best of luck!

exciting news Jake, what a pleasure it has been following your posts & news editions, very best to you in the future!
  2. GilaBrew

2015 Moab Rally on the Rocks

There ya go Randy, WarfighterMade in attendance, since i'm going to win the DT survey tires can you make the presentation for me?
  3. GilaBrew

Rigid Industries :: Overland Expo West 2015 :: Flagstaff, AZ

cool patch! I'm only going on Sun 17th as spectator(no demo's or classes). Let me know Drew, i was gonna go rzr less, just for nice walkabout with the wife.
  4. GilaBrew

Anyone gonna be in Moab car show weekend? April 24-26

https://www.facebook.com/MoabRotaryCarShow/posts/2309521605853252:0 Sent from my mobile mayhem device
  5. GilaBrew

Anyone gonna be in Moab car show weekend? April 24-26

Tentative 22nd until 25th with 1 other car, so check me off as a maybe until I know for sure what the boss wants to do Sent from my mobile mayhem device
  6. GilaBrew

Noob Wanna Race

hello - throwing out an idea that maybe just checking out some short course & desert racing right here in AZ would be the ticket for a season, heck, just go as a spectator and ask questions, or, get a car & jump right in...... you'll find azop posting events right here...
  7. GilaBrew

New Guy from the Southwest

Ain't your first rodeo since you recognize Elephant Butte @CoralPink, many really fine trails around the dunes. Fun cause the whole trip was done with 2 other 570 friends. We moved from Coral Pink, to Zion East to have access to Duck Creek, another move to Mesquite to do the AZ strip &...
  8. GilaBrew

New Guy from the Southwest

welcome wave from my 13' rzr 570
  9. GilaBrew

SxS, 4x4 and Land Use?

Hey Del - WELCOME! We said hello to Todd here(1 post wonder) a few weeks as he was announcing he would be in Laughlin for the UTVWC, so i was just curious of all the good & bad feedback he gave you of the experience. While the focus of that event was racing i hope everyone had an...
  10. GilaBrew

BRC President here

BRC member & utv owner waving a big ole hello Todd, see ya on the trail someday, or Reno Expo, or??? Join & stay informed http://www.sharetrails.org
  11. GilaBrew

UTV Rally Raid Round one

gl Collin, go get another podium in the new class & car!!! Say hi to Mitch for me... (you might remember me as Kohl's friend & Bandit sponsor helper)
  12. GilaBrew

Polaris Trinity Racing RZR 570 Build

Nice, thanks for sharing, something for us miniXP's to follow, gl with the build & race series, & please keep updating(especially interested in suspension) and comments from other 570 owners.
  13. GilaBrew

I shouldn't even be alive

happy your good to go Randy, let's do a PHX ride sometime soon

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000