Search results

1. F

2014 TORC Racing UTV RULES.. HOPE YOU'RE SITTING DOWN...

Hello, I have a post going with the TORC series on their Facebook page and I was wondering if you and any one you know that would like to race the TORC series with an unlimited or SR 1, to please post you comments on the "stock" UTV rules with this series. Thanks for your help and maybe with...
  2. F

What do you wear under your fire-suit??

Good thinkin' guys. Yea, it's like wearing insulated underwear under your cloths and they are hotter than hell when summer racing but like Joey said, fire danger in any race machine "IS REAL" and doesn't just happen to the other guy. And thinking "Oh well, if it catches on fire I'll just...
  3. F

2014 TORC Racing UTV RULES.. HOPE YOU'RE SITTING DOWN...

Yea, I was all pumped up and was going to run the full TORC series too, a friend of mine runs a pro light until I was sent and read the utv rule book, stock machines...........OK, that leaves me out! I understand why they are doing it, very easy tech and to police. But, it would be Kinda' like...
  4. F

Build For Race Without Buying A UTV

X 2 T-wrecks.
  5. F

Build For Race Without Buying A UTV

What an arrogant Asshole. Sounds like he has been on his head too many times in that Midget! Everyone just needs to put this Retard on ignore. He doesn't deserve an answer to any question. Let Mr. " IDIOT " try to figure it out himself, then maybe he will just SCRAM, GO AWAY!
  6. F

Poopy, Hello,I was wondering what you thought of your 999cc engine. I take from your...

Poopy, Hello,I was wondering what you thought of your 999cc engine. I take from your post that it will not run with an xp. What type of hp rating and is yours fuel injected? I am considering one myself but didn't know if the power was worth the money. I have an 08'.Thanks in advance...
  7. F

Poopy, Hello,I was wondering what you thought of your 999cc engine. I take from your...

Poopy, Hello,I was wondering what you thought of your 999cc engine. I take from your post that it will not run with an xp. What type of hp rating and is yours fuel injected? I am considering one myself but didn't know if the power was worth the money. I have an 08'.Thanks in advance...
  8. F

A little sway bar tuning behind the shop.

Tuning the sway bar on ol'"Spider Monkey". https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=520212381403756&set=vb.100002449959312&type=2&theater
  9. F

YAMAHA - June 11th, 6PM PST on UTVUnderground.com - 2014 Model Year RELEASE!

Take an 08' Teryx, scan it, put in our engine, put round headlights in the cat eye openings, slap Yamaha stickers on it and market it as the next big thing! WHATEVER! Trying to sell that thing, Yamaha might be right back OUT of the utv market.
  10. F

PROJECT "SPIDER MONKEY" UNDERWAY (PICS)

more pictures & info on my shop page, https://www.facebook.com/pages/Radiant-Rides/217774891584871
  11. F

RangerBurger, Thanks for the kind words. Yea, From what I have driven it over here on my property at speed, I think it is going to work awesome. Obviously I will have a lot of shock tuning to do but that will be half the fun.
  12. F

Thanks kingck5, I will post vids when I get them.
  13. F

a few updates to the Spider Monkey. It is finished and ready for some off roading when it warms up. I go the 14" STI HD Beadlock Wheels and the GBC Motorsports 30 x10 x 14 Kanati Mongrel Tire on. Now time for some engine mods. Only mods to the engine are ignition & clutching, everything else is...
  14. F

Thank's Mitch, it's funny, When I looked at the pictures after taking them I thought the same thing. I think the little wheels & tires don't help but they will have to do for now.
  15. F

I made a mold and made a fiberglass hood for it and made it to incorporate the stock 08' Teryx headlights in to it. I painted it a red candy with high metallic silver and blue pearl, semi gloss around the headlights with blue reflective graphics and single stripe down the sides.
  16. F

Well I was finally able to pull the Teryx out of the corner about a month ago and finished it up. I still have a few acc. to install but she does drive. I have driven it hard here on my property trying to work any bugs out of it and it works awesome, I love it! it is amazing what I felt on rough...
  17. F

New law requiring helmets in california

I was wondering, does anyone have the statistics for injuries from UTV's in california? I have never been there, I am just a Missouri backwoods hillbilly but from what I have seen from video's of most of the riding area's you guy's have, it's mostly flat land and the dunes with few trees. Out...
  18. F

I say " hey Kawasaki, BLA BLA BLA!" They tell you what you want to hear, (sorry Joey, no disrespect). If they gave a rat's behind about the safety of the end user they would not build these things that have roll cages with tubing equivalent to conduit that fold up like a lawn chair when rolled...
  19. F

Well, there is your voice. It was all you guy's that made the calls, sent the e mails and responded on the forums that made the sections 38603 and Section 38604 be put up for elimination. Pat yourselves on the back for what you all have done. You don't need 1 voice speaking for the entire...
  20. F

Larry, now that is some funny stuff right there I don't care who you are. LOL
  21. F

The 1 thing I see as total BS is the " pasenger feet must be on floorboard" rule. There will be many adults not only children that would not be compliant with that law. We can drive our kids and grand kids around in an automobile in a car seat with a lap belt and 1 shoulder strap at 70 miles per...
  22. F

Guy's, I feel your pain but before the seat belt laws were imposed, I never wore a seat belt. Now, it is second nature to strap in before i even start my truck and I don't even know it's on. Anytime, anywhere that myself or a member of my family is in an offroad machine, UTV, 4 wheeler or...
  23. F

Emergency trail repairs and tips

Last weekend I spun a rod bearing in the Teryx in Baja Missouri. Split the case and made a new bearing from my Bud light can, re assembled and continued on my way. Wait a minute............ no I didn't! Good thread Jason. I'm sure everyone has some good Ideas for trail fixes without having the...
  24. F

All UTV's Chassis Paint?

Rusty, like everything else, the more you are willing to pay, the better the product. BEST: powder coating, most durible, highest price but coming down. I won't even shoot car and truck chassis anymore. My powder coater will coat a frame for $250. I have my sand blaster blast it and I load it...
  25. F

CRAZY XP900 Build

Awesome machine!
  26. F

My XP build

That's cool as hell. Yea, mine made it to 43 hours before it was tore apart. I just can't leave anything stock. My wife calls it a sickness.:D I'm a body man/fabricator by trade steel, aluminum, fiberglass and I alway's enjoy seeing other guy's projects. Keep the pics coming!
  27. F

Who says UTV's don't open doors?? :)

Congratulatiions Corry, We are all proud of how far you have taken yourself in the sport. I alway's look to see where you are running when I am watching the races on tv. I wish the best for you and the photo shoot pictures are awesome, My new screen savers. Thanks
  28. F

My XP build

Look's great Jon, Keep up the good work. Custom, I love it. My matto is " cut up or shut up, Custom doesn't come in a box, it comes 1 blade at a time"
  29. F

Huge RZR XP jump vid in Glamis

Great info guy's. Lets just let each other post their experiences or knowledge of physics concerning jumping these utv's and let the readers decide or try for themselves and see what works for them. I know who I think is right and explains themselves well, but I ain't sayin'. I just hope...
  30. F

I see excavator tracks in the dirt. I think someone may have been riding that Razor on the private property of a man with even bigger toy's. (Just a quess)
  31. F

! What helicopter was that thing dropped from, jeeees!
  32. F

Yamaha stereo issue

Yea, that is kind of strange. If you don't have any other accessories on you would have plenty of power to run a head unit drawing say around 25 amps. Is this a new head unit? if so, I would check your speaker leads and make sure of good connections and no chaffing somewhere. If it is a used...
  33. F

Yamaha stereo issue

Scott, is it just the power to the speakers or power to the head unit itself?
  34. F

KEEPING YOUR ALUMINUM LOOKING NEW

You are very welcome Richard, you 'll love it.
  35. F

KEEPING YOUR ALUMINUM LOOKING NEW

With all the aluminum we put on these machines it can be a pain to keep it looking nice. You can do a couple things to keep your last polish job looking good. After washing, get the water dried or blown off the aluminum as soon as possible. Mix a spray bottle up of a 50/50 mix of water and...
  36. F

Joey's rep power poll

OUCH! now my brian hurts! Thanks Papa bear. Well, if he will let the poll stand, he will at least know what rep power WE think he should have. I think after it ends, he would be proud! I guess this makes me suck up #1. HA HA.
  37. F

WORCS round 3 race recap

HA HA HA, I hear ya' Casey!
  38. F

Joey's rep power poll

Joey, We need to work on your rep power. 5? really? Now come on. I realize you own the site and kind of out of character for you to give yourself rep points but, 5? You need to let the forum members vote for a true rep power for you. This poll will end on 04/02/2012. Everyone make sure you...
  39. F

WORCS round 3 race recap

Casey, I know replacing bent & missing parts it part of racing, but Man, you knocked it out of the park on that race. Hope you get it back together for the next round and at least you didn't get hurt in the rollover. Sometimes in 1 race you will tear them all to hell and then go 5 more races...
  40. F

15" Beadlock wheels?

I am thinking I'm going to go this route with wheels: NEW 15x8" BEADLOCK RACING WHEEL SET,BLACK,5 X 5",4" BS | eBay And this route with adapters to mount them. Buy one and have my machine shop here in town make the other 3 for half these guy's price: 4 Lug to 5 Lug Adapter : 5 Lug to 4 Lug...
  41. F

New guy from MO

Welcome to the best utv site on the web! Where at in MO Richard? I am about 60 miles west of St.Louis.
  42. F

BJ Baldwin GETTIN IT at San Felipe Finish Line

Friggin' nuts! It looks like to race down there you have to have a " get out of the way or I will run right over ya' " mentality. I would be like " holy Sht, I better slow down through here or I'll kill somebody". I don't know how guy's do it. Do they have to stand on the outside of a corner to...
  43. F

Cognito WORCS p850 Teryx coming!

I'm sure it will be awesome. Good to see guy's still making a Teryx competitive. Lookin' forward to the build pics!
  44. F

Pic Of The Day UTVUnderground Style!

Richard, yea, no dust, I bet that would make it REAL nice. That would be an awesome invite, I will do that for sure, Thank you.
  45. F

Pic Of The Day UTVUnderground Style!

Richard, Man, Great pictures. That looks like an awesome night ride. I wish we had riding area's like that out here in the midwest. Maybe one day I will make it out west and ride somewhere like that. Hope you had a great time. :)
  46. F

Can-Am Need Suggestions

Any Commander owners out there that can help Warpack? I'm not real familiar with the Commander.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000