Search results

1. inverted turtle

2012 Kawasaki T4 (SOLD)

What a good looking and well cared for machine. Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  2. inverted turtle

Kawasaki Friends and Family Calico Ride 2015.

Looks like you guys had a great time. Calico is a fun place I haven't been in awhile but now your making me want to go again. Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  3. inverted turtle

Another noob from Bakersfield

Welcome, lots of good times to be had with the folks on here. Don't be afraid to come along on some organized rides. There are a few Bako folks on here so you should be able to catch a local ride. Watch the la familia section for nearby rides and throw your name in the hat. All the rides are...
  4. inverted turtle

New from Bako

Welcome, there are a few Bako boys on here. Glad to have another. We do rides of varying terrain. Check in on the la famlia section and invite yourself out to some rides here locally. Always a great time. We do like to hit up Frazier park area alot as well as jawbone or red rock and of course...
  5. inverted turtle

LA FAMILIA HALLOWEEN RIDE OCT 23-25 JAWBONE

Well, what did she say when you told her Scott?? Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  6. inverted turtle

Hell yeah, lots of fun! Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  7. inverted turtle

you and me both, and I broke a brand new bottle of vodka that didn't even belong to me[emoji20] Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  8. inverted turtle

Thank you sir. As of right now they may just come out Sunday with their kids dirt bike but I thought if the could snag a seat in a rzr they could join us on the long ride Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  9. inverted turtle

Bummer Bill, we will miss you. On another note I have some friends wanting to come and check out our ride. They are thinking about buying a utv and would like to try it out. Does anyone have spare seating? It would be for up to 3 people one being a child. Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  10. inverted turtle

Oh, but at least you will have a cushy ride to 35 Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  11. inverted turtle

Lol, your probably right.....until you reach 35 then your sunk Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  12. inverted turtle

That is totally ok. I plan on riding faster than 35mph anyways[emoji13] Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  13. inverted turtle

Glad to see such a high quality list of folks coming out for this ride, if you would put us down for this fine sounding ride we will be there Friday early afternoon and will be bringing a side dish for the potluck Saturday.
  14. inverted turtle

DAY RIDE for fun CoUgEr CrEeK OCTOBER 10

Always a good time with you all, thanks for putting this together Dave.
  15. inverted turtle

LABOR DAY WKND Miller Jeep run Sep 5-7

David I will have a six foot table for the potluck, and fyi Tommy yer gonna have competion for them brownies because my daughter made a batch for you non worthy sucka's. And the cold part is she wouldn't even let me try them said I had to save them for you fools.
  16. inverted turtle

David, we will be there Friday late afternoon. put us down on the potluck for ribs and broccoli salad
  17. inverted turtle

David put us down for a good time. We will be tent camping this time so we should be able to fit in anywhere it will be all 4 of us. Did I miss the potluck list?
  18. inverted turtle

Rage Thunder Tire Giveaway!

Climbing the jalapeno pickle in Moab Utah. It's not so much a question of how much I need your tires, as it is a question of how much you want to sell us your tires. Word of mouth advertising is worth way more than any commercial. With all the places I go and all the people I speak with you...
  19. inverted turtle

For everyone considering a new truck

Congrats on the new truck Randy.
  20. inverted turtle

Diesel fuel questions

Congrats on the new pickup Jim. I must admit I am a little bit jealous! They sure have gotten nice these days. I am still running my old 7.3 powerstroke till she pukes.
  21. inverted turtle

Post your favorite UTV photo....

Oceano Dunes
  22. inverted turtle

Who was that guy

I heard someone call him Luis. Never caught a last name though.
  23. inverted turtle

Weekly Glamis pass

https://secure.kinsail.com/partners/parks.asp?p=isd&pt=store Scott if the link doesn't work just Google glamis dunes permit and click the blm link so you can buy online.
  24. inverted turtle

Happy birthday Jim

Happy b-day Jimmy, have a great day.
  25. inverted turtle

Camp rzr. la famlia

☝ BWWWHHHHAAAA!!!!! Randy has a great point of view.
  26. inverted turtle

Camp rzr. la famlia

Oh come on Dave, everybody's doing it, come on just try it no one will know. :cool::D
  27. inverted turtle

Supercross.com Cognito HellraiserXP1K desert build

Yes, I had mine sheer completely off.
  28. inverted turtle

La Familia rides again Sept 27/28th

Well said sir, well said. Always a good time with you folks so thanks for the good times we enjoyed the hell outta everyone's company
  29. inverted turtle

Why thank you, we will miss you guys something terrible.
  30. inverted turtle

Hey Dave why don't you let me check your brakes, go ahead and meet me out off Garlock rd and I will take a peak at them and let you know if they really need replacement. p.s. I wouldn't want that dealer screwing you.
  31. inverted turtle

I think we can offer you some cold box space.
  32. inverted turtle

We are gonna grill some chicken
  33. inverted turtle

Hello all

Welcome to the site. How about a little more info about yourself and your riding area. You might just find a new riding partner nearby.
  34. inverted turtle

Yeah should be a fun trip.
  35. inverted turtle

Govacho, please put us down for the ride. We will be there Friday early evening.
  36. inverted turtle

New from Cen Cal

Welcome to the underground glad to have you along, sounds like you have some serious cars there. I hope they are as fun as they sound. I love my 2014 xp4 1k it's a kick in stock form. Where in central cal are you at? There is a small group of us central cal guys here in Bakersfield.
  37. inverted turtle

ITP - UTVUnderground FORUM MEMBER GIVEAWAY! FREE WHEELS AND TIRES!

The factory tires that came on my machine are adequate without a doubt but I would love a chance to try out another style of tire and hopefully enjoy them enough to make them my tire of choice for life.
  38. inverted turtle

Oceano dunes 4th of July

Thanks Robert, but I am slacking I have not even ordered them yet.
  39. inverted turtle

Oceano dunes 4th of July

Come on out Jim, hey if you want to bring your rzr I will have my little trailer to transport it back and forth if you want to use it.
  40. inverted turtle

Oceano dunes 4th of July

Hells yes I am! As much as I love me some rocks, Sand is where my heart lie's:cool:
  41. inverted turtle

Oceano dunes 4th of July

We are going to be camping at oceano dunes for the 4th of July weekend. Actually the 2nd thru 8th. We will be rolling onto the beach about 10:00 am on the 2nd and usually camp between pole 4 and 6 up towards the top.:D
  42. inverted turtle

Official Miller Jeep Trail Vid.

Another great video from stumpwerks!
  43. inverted turtle

MILLER JEEP TRAIL Memorial Day 24-26 Camp & Ride

David, thanks for an exceptionally well planned weekend! I throughly enjoyed myself and my wife and kids say thanks a bunch it was great to hang out with everyone. I look forward to a video from stumpy if he chooses to make one, I have got to see who these slow and fast drivers are that 805boz...
  44. inverted turtle

Put us down for broccoli salad and chicken
  45. inverted turtle

WWWWHHHHAAAATTTTT!!!! Say it ain't so.......:(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000