Search results

1. Boschma

Anyone ever ran stock tires on custom wheels?

I'm wanting to use up the stock tires that came on my 1000turbo 4 before I order a new set. I already have a set of 14" methods I'd like to use and just wanted to mount them up with the factory tires....will that work? Just got it last night. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Boschma

Looking for places to Ride... TX, NM, OK, CO, KS.....Anybody?

I 'm originally from Southern California and used to do a lot of riding in glamis and Parker, AZ. I not live about an hour northwest of Lubbock, TX. There's not very many places to ride out here that I've been able to find. There are some dunes in Kermit... Two years ago we went on a big trip...
  3. Boschma

Polaris I bent something on my 900XP

Was driving through a field of weeds and hit a big hole. Completely stopped my RZR and now one tire is toed out a little bit. The steering wheel is also way off of straight now too. I can't see anything bent. Arms look fine and so do the tie rods. What would you do to start looking for a fix?
  4. Boschma

Panguitch, UT UTV Ride '14

http://youtu.be/-0XLlrHhCbo
  5. Boschma

Polaris RZR XP 900: Exhaust, intake and computer...Worth the investment?

I have a 2011 RZR XP 900 that engine wise is bone stock. I've been thinking about getting an exhaust system and intake for it. Maybe get a computer flash for it too. Just curious....how big of a difference will the power be? Is it worth it in the long run? Any problems that can come from doing...
  6. Boschma

Austin Speed Shop '55 Gasser

Here's a car I'm having built at the speed shop. It's been a multi-year build. I've been putting money into it when I can. That's how it was when I bought it... Frame mockup Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Boschma

Do custom seats make that big of a difference?

I'm on the fence about putting some new seats in my RZRXP 900. I know the stock ones aren't that comfortable, but will new ones make that big of a difference? I'm a big guy.. 6'5" 300lbs, what seat would you recommend? I had Beard RX-1 seats in an offroad car and they were nice, but doubt...
  8. Boschma

Belt change on a 900xp

We have a 2011 900xp with around 1250 miles and the original drive belt. We bought a spare for it but have still never needed to replace it. I was curious what you guys are seeing. Do you wait till it breaks or change it on a regular basis? It's never been in the sand, just dirt and gravel...
  9. Boschma

My UTV hauler....

I got nominated to drag everyone's stuff to Utah this year. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Boschma

Lake Panguitch, UT UTV Ride 3014

Lake Panguitch, UT UTV Ride 2014 Here are some pictures from our trip last week to Lake Panguitch, UT. We rode three days and trout fished one morning. Our group had: Two Can Am Commanders Two RZR 900XPs RZR 800 S Yamaha Rhino Arctic Cat Wildcat Ranger 900 Cree RZR 1000XP I didn't eat too much...
  11. Boschma

Built a Track yesterday

http://youtu.be/OQpevUu2VcM Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Boschma

Utah Trip

Found a memory card last night from our 2012 Utah trip, thought I'd make a video and share... Can't wait for this years trip! Panguitch 2012 - YouTube
  13. Boschma

New From West Texas (originally So Cal.)

What's up? I just joined the forum so I thought I better introduce myself. Used to do alot of riding in Glamis, Pismo and Parker, AZ. Now I live in Texas and I've been looking for a new spot. Between my Uncle and I we share 4 side by sides. 2008 Yamaha Rhino 660 EFI 2011 Polaris RZR XP 900 2012...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000