Search results

1. Boschma

Anyone ever ran stock tires on custom wheels?

Awesome thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Boschma

Anyone ever ran stock tires on custom wheels?

I'm wanting to use up the stock tires that came on my 1000turbo 4 before I order a new set. I already have a set of 14" methods I'd like to use and just wanted to mount them up with the factory tires....will that work? Just got it last night. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Boschma

Looking for places to Ride... TX, NM, OK, CO, KS.....Anybody?

Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Boschma

New UTV

I was just about to buy one....now I'm nervous.
  5. Boschma

New UTV

I've been wondering the same thing. I'm leaning towards a Polaris turbo 4. I've ridden in a Polaris N/A, but figured the extra power would be nice in a 4 seat model. Any other 4 seaters I should consider?
  6. Boschma

Looking for places to Ride... TX, NM, OK, CO, KS.....Anybody?

I 'm originally from Southern California and used to do a lot of riding in glamis and Parker, AZ. I not live about an hour northwest of Lubbock, TX. There's not very many places to ride out here that I've been able to find. There are some dunes in Kermit... Two years ago we went on a big trip...
  7. Boschma

Which cage style do you prefer? Why?

I like the flat topped cages that look more race inspired. The swoopy ones are starting to get out of control
  8. Boschma

Same size front and rear tires?

I just did the same setup but mine rub a little on jumps and sharp turns....kinda bummed out about it...rides and looks great though
  9. Boschma

Method Race Wheels - UTV Wheels ARE OFFICIAL!

Just installed mine tonight
  10. Boschma

Polaris I bent something on my 900XP

I installed a stiffening kit on this thing a few weeks ago. Tabs and bolt holes look to be inline where they should be..... I feel like the tierod does have a slight bow in it. Anyone know how to remove this end so I can see it in the open?
  11. Boschma

I'll go look now, thanks
  12. Boschma

Was driving through a field of weeds and hit a big hole. Completely stopped my RZR and now one tire is toed out a little bit. The steering wheel is also way off of straight now too. I can't see anything bent. Arms look fine and so do the tie rods. What would you do to start looking for a fix?
  13. Boschma

Hitler Goes To Dunfest

Haha that's awesome
  14. Boschma

Sunday Night, 7/27/14 BE HERE @ UTVUnderground! 2015 Polaris Vehicles ANNOUNCED!

Wow, they've been busy. Great lineup Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Boschma

Panguitch, UT UTV Ride '14

Youtube pulled the music off my first video for copyright issues. Anyone know where to find good copyright free music? Or are there way around it legally?
  16. Boschma

Let's try this again..... http://youtu.be/-0XLlrHhCbo Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Boschma

http://youtu.be/-0XLlrHhCbo
  18. Boschma

Polaris RZR XP 900: Exhaust, intake and computer...Worth the investment?

I have a 2011 RZR XP 900 that engine wise is bone stock. I've been thinking about getting an exhaust system and intake for it. Maybe get a computer flash for it too. Just curious....how big of a difference will the power be? Is it worth it in the long run? Any problems that can come from doing...
  19. Boschma

My UTV hauler....

It has air bags. Has an Icon suspension lift on it. 3" in the front, stock height in the back. It sits like that without a load. Rides great Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Boschma

Austin Speed Shop '55 Gasser

Tardel built 500hp SBC http://youtu.be/m-yEwvSJu-c http://youtu.be/z3p2FDQflyg Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. Boschma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. Boschma

Here's a car I'm having built at the speed shop. It's been a multi-year build. I've been putting money into it when I can. That's how it was when I bought it... Frame mockup Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  23. Boschma

The New Can-Am Maverick.....

I feel the need... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  24. Boschma

RZR 1200?

What's the story on this? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  25. Boschma

ITP - UTVUnderground FORUM MEMBER GIVEAWAY! FREE WHEELS AND TIRES!

I was gonna say the same thing. I hope the next giveaway is a custom cage for a RZR900XP ;) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  26. Boschma

Do custom seats make that big of a difference?

did you feel like you were sitting to high after the install?
  27. Boschma

Thanks I've heard of people lowering their seats. How do you do that?
  28. Boschma

The New Can-Am Maverick.....

I'd guess longer wheelbase, and more power. I love how the manufacturers arn't wasting anytime one upping each other. I'll be in the market for a performance 4 seater in the next couple years, once my boys are big enough. I hope they continue to do some serious battling in the mean time.
  29. Boschma

I'm on the fence about putting some new seats in my RZRXP 900. I know the stock ones aren't that comfortable, but will new ones make that big of a difference? I'm a big guy.. 6'5" 300lbs, what seat would you recommend? I had Beard RX-1 seats in an offroad car and they were nice, but doubt...
  30. Boschma

What are your UTV pet-peeves?

Haha this is a funny thread. I agree with most of these! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  31. Boschma

Belt change on a 900xp

Thanks! Appreciate the help. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  32. Boschma

Belt change on a 900xp

What are the sheeves? I'm. It familiar with the RZR belt and clutch assembly Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  33. Boschma

Belt change on a 900xp

We have a 2011 900xp with around 1250 miles and the original drive belt. We bought a spare for it but have still never needed to replace it. I was curious what you guys are seeing. Do you wait till it breaks or change it on a regular basis? It's never been in the sand, just dirt and gravel...
  34. Boschma

Who is R.Acer?? Off-Road Superhero?

I think it's pretty cool for the kids. How cool is it that they have a real life off road hero instead of some of the other idiots they could be idolizing. I think its way cool or score to not screw this whole thing up. Keep up the good work R. Acer!!!
  35. Boschma

My UTV hauler....

I got nominated to drag everyone's stuff to Utah this year. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  36. Boschma

Use a cage!

holy crap!!!:eek:
  37. Boschma

XP1000 Tip Of The Day 7/1/14

good tip
  38. Boschma

Custom Rzr 1000 Fenders and Sliders

39. Boschma

Larger RZR fuel tanks are comming!

That's a good idea. Might need one for my 900. We do lots of 100+ mile rides in Utah. Be nice to not have to carry extra cans and rotopax Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  40. Boschma

2015 Polaris RZR lineup.

Oh didn't realize that. That's cool. I still think it's awesome that they decided to improve on something that's already #1. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  41. Boschma

2015 Polaris RZR lineup.

Anyone else think it's kinda weird that they only added 3hp and call it an HO? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  42. Boschma

Lake Panguitch, UT UTV Ride 3014

My little guy was in heaven Bryce Canyon Park Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  43. Boschma

44. Boschma

45. Boschma

These pics are of a cabin we were told about off one of the riding trails. It was stocked and ready to use. Pretty cool of the owners to leave it open and available. Read the letter. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  46. Boschma

47. Boschma

48. Boschma

Lake Panguitch, UT UTV Ride 2014 Here are some pictures from our trip last week to Lake Panguitch, UT. We rode three days and trout fished one morning. Our group had: Two Can Am Commanders Two RZR 900XPs RZR 800 S Yamaha Rhino Arctic Cat Wildcat Ranger 900 Cree RZR 1000XP I didn't eat too much...
  49. Boschma

ITP - UTVUnderground FORUM MEMBER GIVEAWAY! FREE WHEELS AND TIRES!

Here is our '11 RZR XP. We could use new wheels and tires because out old ones are getting worn out and the wheels are full of gouges and stratches. We use it on our farm and in trail rides when we visit Utah. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000