Search results

1. B

HI! BRIELLE'S NEW MISS MINT THREAD! COME VOTE!

Hey all! I hope you are all enjoying your Saturday evening! I just wanted to come on over to more of a "general" area to post my "Vote For Me" thread!! Would LOVE to have your guys' support! Thanks to those of you who already have! **Random fact** I'm from Olympia - Where Parnelli Jones had his...
  2. B

Do you know how much a polar bear weighs..? =]

I'm going to start a new thread in the general discussion! I will post my photos there for you all! Thanks again for all of your support! You all rock!
  3. B

Thank you! I like hearing that! Posting a new photo in just a few minutes!! ;] I need help with getting some votes!! =D
  4. B

Keep Grumpysrzr4 (Bill) in your prayers

Just read the reply about him going home! So glad to hear! Rest up - Feel better!
  5. B

Keep Grumpysrzr4 (Bill) in your prayers

My thoughts are with you Bill.. Hope things get better! Hang in there, to both you and yours!
  6. B

I know =] Happy Wednesday everyone! Please do me a big favor and go vote if you haven't done so and please also share with friends and family! It would absolutely be amazing and mean so much to me to have your support! Thank you!
  7. B

Glad to help with that! Although, I'm sure you liked it just fine before I came along or you probably wouldn't have been hanging around still.. Right? =P haha Thanks for voting everyone! Feel free to share my link! I encourage it, of course! ;] lol I hope all of you are having a great Monday...
  8. B

:D Showin' that pride! *StarsandStripes*
  9. B

Carr-One Fabrication Builds.

From one newbie to another.... Welcome! Brie =]
  10. B

Also, remember! You can only vote ONE TIME! Please feel free to share my link and/or have friends and family vote too! =P Thanks again for all the support! Have a great evening! Brie =]
  11. B

Thought I'd post a couple more photos for you all! Enjoy! =D Just don't forget to vote! **Click the link then hit the "like" button next to my photo!!** http://themint400.com/2014/02/brielle-sestito/
  12. B

Thanks a ton! Means the world! =D
  13. B

Thank you! =P All you need to do is click on the link and hit the like button next to my photo! In order for the vote to count, it does need to be done through that link at their website! I appreciate the vote! You rock! =]
  14. B

I definitely hope so :D
  15. B

.....Enough to break the ice.... Yup. Pretty cheesy! I know.... But... That didn't matter, you're reading my thread, right? =P As you can all tell, I'm the new girl. I'm here for a couple of reasons - I'll be blatantly obvious! I love off-roading, mudding, taking the quads out, riding dirt...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000