Search results

1. J

PCI SXS Busa Build

FOR SALE or TRADE??? http://www.race-dezert.com/classifieds/index.php
  2. J

UTV Underground Desert Rally II Dec 12-14 Ocotillo Wells

Almost time to roll! cant wait for some good times with all you!
  3. J

PCI SXS Busa Build

Make an offer, it won't hurt to try...
  4. J

PCI SXS Busa Build

Sorry don't like razors...
  5. J

PCI SXS Busa Build

Offroad toys of equal or greater value... I'm in to everything offroad, but also good with some vettes, Harleys, etc...
  6. J

PCI SXS Busa Build

I'm concidering selling cause I want to start another project. I've had some real good offers close to what I'm asking, just haven't been 100% on selling as I'm slightly attached and its an amazing car to drive. I do however have it listed in the classifieds incase someone catches me on the...
  7. J

PCI SXS Busa Build

I had a great time riding with you too Kev! It was awsome to meet you, hopefully next time Moss heads up to my neck of the woods, you can make it! Except for the sand I played in at OW, I have not duned it yet. I'm sure it will do fine, just haven't had interest in going to the dunes much...
  8. J

UTVUnderground.com Desert Rally - Ocotillo Wells / S22 Nov 8-10

This event was fun, can't wait till next years!
  9. J

PCI SXS Busa Build

Thanks man!
  10. J

PCI SXS Busa Build

Thanks for all the support guys! If it wasn't for the kind words that kept me modivated, I don't know how I could have finished it... Amazing car to drive!
  11. J

PCI SXS Busa Build

She's Rollin again...
  12. J

PCI SXS Busa Build

Here's a few more updates. Finished the dash, wiring is pretty much back together, coated and installed the intake, installed gear box, seats and belts, shift Linkage, etc... Only had a few hours here and there, but she's comin together...
  13. J

PCI SXS Busa Build

Ones a spot and the other a flood, they seem good so far, deff plenty of light....
  14. J

PCI SXS Busa Build

Thanks guys!
  15. J

PCI SXS Busa Build

Here's anotherone... Light bar and roof on...
  16. J

PCI SXS Busa Build

Got a lot done yesterday; here's a few more progress pics...
  17. J

PCI SXS Busa Build

Not complaining about business as both of mine are doing great. Complaining about not having time to finish my car... LOL
  18. J

PCI SXS Busa Build

Ya, I hope... Lol... I'm about 2 weeks out on stuff at the shop, so I don't know when I'm going to have the time to finish everything else. May just have pay a guy to do it on a sat or do it myself...
  19. J

PCI SXS Busa Build

Thought I'd update... Been super busy as always, but managed to get my kid to tare it down and got it to the shop where it sat for 4 weeks before I could have my guys do it. Just the way it goes as the the business owner, customers were still first. Anyways had some time to shoot it last week...
  20. J

PCI SXS Busa Build

another video... http://youtu.be/vGvQYy3lOZQ
  21. J

PCI SXS Busa Build

yes, but i felt a lot safer at high speeds with a helmet on...
  22. J

PCI SXS Busa Build

Thanks! <O:p</O:p <O:p</O:p Alright, so I finally got this thing out and can only say that despite my worry that the car would need a lot of fine tuning; it did surprisingly well. In fact, I did virtually nothing more than drive it and drive it hard. <O:p</O:p <O:p</O:p The car is an...
  23. J

PCI SXS Busa Build

Thanks, I forgot to send you guys my intercom and forgot it didn't work... Lol... At least it looks good in there...
  24. J

PCI SXS Busa Build

Good point...
  25. J

PCI SXS Busa Build

you are right, feels fast in the street, so should feel even better in the desert where i can maybe get it into 4th, 5th, and 6th... LOL. i cant wait for easter...
  26. J

PCI SXS Busa Build

lol, i think it is what it is. The only place i can see cutting a few lbs easily is at the wheels. but i dont think im going to do anything. the motor is stock and has nowhere to go but up. so im gonna start with some testing and see how things go before i decide on anything. i always intended...
  27. J

PCI SXS Busa Build

So i weighed the car yesterday and shes a little fatter than what i designing towards. She came in at 1650; 150lbs more than what i shot for. after thinking if there was anything i could do to trim fat, i decided theres really nothing i would have done different as its exactly what i wanted...
  28. J

PCI SXS Busa Build

Here's a little walk around video I through together yesterday.hopefully it works.... PCI Busa SxS Walk Around - YouTube
  29. J

PCI SXS Busa Build

Fabricatiion is finally done, time for a shakedown sometime this week...
  30. J

PCI SXS Busa Build

Made me a radiator scoop this evening..
  31. J

PCI SXS Busa Build

naw, a little too fancy for me... lol... i may get a booth at the SSSS this year to promote the powdercoat shop or see if i can bum/share a booth with someone...
  32. J

PCI SXS Busa Build

Did a little work on her backside..
  33. J

PCI SXS Busa Build

Here's a cab shot guys...
  34. J

PCI SXS Busa Build

I don't have ant dune trips planned as of yet and probably not till next season. I've got lots of testing to do which will be done in the desert inclusive of suspension tuning with brett. You guys know I prefe desert which is why this car was built the way it was. I'll deff make a dune trip...
  35. J

PCI SXS Busa Build

Thanks jason, i had planned on getying a bunch of video this upcoming trip, but you know my dilemma. Here's a pic from the front..
  36. J

PCI SXS Busa Build

Finally drove this thing today after spending some time getting the foot clutch just right. What a beast, seams like its gonna be fun once I get her out. Obviously have some fine tuning to do but overall so far seams like everything is working right. The desert will be the true test obviously...
  37. J

PCI SXS Busa Build

HaHa! ya the old lady was cool with it when i started it 2 years ago; but has since lost a little interest in the whole thing... i guess 2 years of not being able to park in the garage do that to a girl...
  38. J

PCI SXS Busa Build

Here's a few more pics guys.. parker is semi in, axles are in, rear shock tower is welded, airbox is 100%, batteries/computer/rectifier are mounted, finished floor tabs, all steering is done, etc... Need to wrap up my exhaust, brake lines and cables for shifter, rpm, and throttle...
  39. J

PCI SXS Busa Build

Heres a few more pics... The car is wired....
  40. J

PCI SXS Busa Build

thanks bro! do it!
  41. J

PCI SXS Busa Build

Thanks guys! I'll have more soon...
  42. J

PCI SXS Busa Build

Alright guys, I know several have been waiting for this so here you have it... Everything is in a little bit of disarray and kinda thrown in there but she runs... PCI Hayabusa SxS First Run - YouTube
  43. J

PCI SXS Busa Build

Got all week off, I'm hoping to wrap this thing up this week as long as I can stay away from the shop long enough... Pictures to come...
  44. J

PCI SXS Busa Build

Btw, this was the best way I've ever cut switch holes. But also the most nerve racking. Next is the dash for my radios which will be a little scary. PCI cutting switches - YouTube
  45. J

PCI SXS Busa Build

Lol, sometimes you can have both...
  46. J

PCI SXS Busa Build

Cause it looks better that way. I'm putting grip tape on it, is that acceptable Mike? Lol
  47. J

PCI SXS Busa Build

I managed to squeeze in a few hours yesterday and cut. Bunch of tabs, switches for my dash, side steps, seatbelt tabs, installed batter box, Batt switch tab, etc... Here's a few pics, hope to have more this afternoon...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000