Search results

1. Z

Time for the V2R Shit talking thread

Jim we could win the pit crew challenge if there was one... Casey and I killed it at the 400
  2. Z

Kawasaki Teryx T4 recalled, now what do i do this summer?

i beat the hell out of one (not mine either) pre running for King of the Hammers and had no problems at all besides not enough power on the lake beds...
  3. Z

Time for the V2R Shit talking thread

start checking for some better drivers that should improve a lot:D
  4. Z

Four Peaks to roosevelt lake this saturday night 6/9/2012

Hey Mike let me know you when you guys go out riding again. Night rides are no problem, rather go at night anyways. I need to start doing something else beside race these damn things.
  5. Z

Official UTVUnderground 2012 WORCS RD2 Primm Pictures & Results !!UPDATED!!

Justin I'm meaning in general not just this Worcs problem. Also I say it in a joking matter to it, cracks me up what some people have to say. I've been working on and racing UTVs since 2006, been through the ups downs. Our team got DQed at rd1 yet we sucked it up and pressed on...I see that...
  6. Z

Official UTVUnderground 2012 WORCS RD2 Primm Pictures & Results !!UPDATED!!

Exactly why I say off forums these days... Everyone is a cry baby! I support Joey and UTVUG it's the best UTV site out there! IMO...As for the motor rule should go like this. $500 just to protest, period! However when the motor gets tore down and if in fact it is a legal then person...
  7. Z

John Deere New 2011 John Deere Gator Models

so you can plow the field with four people now!!!! wow that's awesome!
  8. Z

UPDATED! NEW 2012 Arctic Cat Widcat **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

Am i the only one on here that thinks this thing looks like ASS! its completely ugly... The only good thing about it is the Walker Evans Shocks...
  9. Z

TapaTalk App REMOVED from UTVUnderground

took you long enough...i told you that two years ago
  10. Z

Support those who support you!!!!

that's a shame...no Kawasaki... lol just messing Muzzys is the best out there!
  11. Z

SoCal/AZ WORCS Racers We NEED Some HELP!!!

Joey where in socal does he need to go? give me a call i might be up for it...
  12. Z

How to jump your boat!

gotta love rednecks!!!
  13. Z

Back from Baja 500 w Avid Racing

This is why I hate forums because everyone gets all pissy...sorry to pop your guys little happy bubble. Duh! it would be set up for desert. I'm not an idoit
  14. Z

Back from Baja 500 w Avid Racing

We wouldn't want to embarrass you with what a monster energy kawasaki short course car or the back up car can do in the desert... Don't think any one could keep up with a Muzzys 1000 either
  15. Z

Let's Talk Big Tires for Rock Crawling

I would go with a TSL Irok's for a rock crawling tire...they just don't have come in smaller the a 35" Next to that BFG KM2's.
  16. Z

Robby Gordon To Take On The Best of Short Course Racing at Glen Helen

Any body wanna bet on how many people Robby Gordon wrecks this weekend?
  17. Z

Can-Am Buckshot Racing LT KIT

Here's a tip don't ever put green day in a video worst music ever... Besides that like really good! Any chance of putting some pictures up?
  18. Z

All UTV's lonestar or cognito

Well when you put it that way I raced with Monster Energy Kawasaki's Robert Vanbeekum, Austin Kimbrell and Mike Lasher, even help out Dan Kelly. They all have Xmf kits on them. I've seen Lasher crack an arm after hit a big rock and still finished 200 more miles in the race to get a third place...
  19. Z

All UTV's lonestar or cognito

Go back to Xmf
  20. Z

2011 BITD Bilek Silver State 300 - Pics / Updates / Information

You guys should have seen joey yesterday...he had a moblie command center going on, tracking everyone, taking pictures and then uploading them. He was doing work! Thanks to Mike Lasher and crew for letting me hang out with them. I had a great time
  21. Z

THANKS BOBBY V.

To top that Tyler beat him both days and had to borrow a front diff too.
  22. Z

Official UTVUG LOORRS RD 3&4 Surprise, AZ Pics & Results (2011)

Oh and for all you Dan Kelly haters out there, watch out cuz its on now!:D
  23. Z

Official UTVUG LOORRS RD 3&4 Surprise, AZ Pics & Results (2011)

It was high school drama about dans car before he even pulled it out of the trailer...the motor is moved forward mainly so a stock header can be use.
  24. Z

All UTV's RJ Anderson's Walker Evans RZRWrap

I watch RJ put it on before the race looks good.
  25. Z

Lucas Oil Off Road Rounds 1 & 2 Photos

I think rj bounced high then he jumped...
  26. Z

ASCC Racing THIS WEEKEND!

You get the bigger motor in or still a 916? Sorry can't make it to az three weekends in a row... Get those shocks dialed in!
  27. Z

Will we need lights at the silverstate? Pics of FOX internal bypass shocks

Yay! Come and play in short its a lot more fun!
  28. Z

Official UTVUG LOORRS RD 1&2 Firebird Pics and Results (2011)

if anyone wants to say bad things about Dan Kelly just watch this video one driver almost takes out have the field. not just one or two drivers... anyways it was a great week. Code Killed it on Sunday! pulled away from everyone. hope that they cant do that more this year...for a father son...
  29. Z

#664 Monster Kawasaki,Muzzy,XMF Build

Classic hahhahahahaha
  30. Z

RJ Anderson's RZR XP900 Race Car Build **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

Constantly? Its only be a couple times. Hey I was disapoint most of last year, with you breaking all the time. Glad to see you at the front battling it out
  31. Z

First race is next weekend... RJ second place its still a good look for you :D see ya at the track
  32. Z

LOORRS 2011 UTV Discussion....THE RUMOR MILL...I break it down!

Yeah I know I was just waiting for some silly answer though... In other news we are still trying to talk Bobby into being the first pro utv to have a full semi.
  33. Z

Dan's XMF ZX10 Build

SCOTT!!! Where are the new pictures???
  34. Z

LOORRS 2011 UTV Discussion....THE RUMOR MILL...I break it down!

Grant you guys running a 1000 or a bit less? Can't wait to watch RJ and Tyler Winbury rip around the track. Been talking trash to those two for the last month. :D They aways put on a good show Should be a great and eventfull year
  35. Z

RANGER RZR XP 900 Dominates Buffalo Bills WORCS Race

The forum is sponsored by monster kawasaki yet this guy drives a RzR4...sounds fair and unbiased.
  36. Z

Hypothetical Teryx motor question.....

I would go with benchmark Unless you can talk Muzzy into building one...
  37. Z

Did jimmy powder coat the gas pedal gold?
  38. Z

Time to repaint the man cave so it matches again..
  39. Z

Teryx front diff upgrade MUST for all Teryx racers from XMF

A wrong turn at the starting line after the first lap...
  40. Z

2011 Monster Energy Kawasaki UTV Team is Bigger and Ready to Take Home Championships

Re: 2011 Monster Energy Kawasaki UTV Team is Bigger and Ready to Take Home Championsh Make a trip to a Lucas race it worth every penny
  41. Z

this just in...i have the plans for the whole rebuild. the word is that they are putting a rocket engine in there!!!
  42. Z

no problem little buddy!!! it will be nice to see you guys back up front, after last season of breaking everything...
  43. Z

they are been with no more XMF for a long ting now... that Kroyer motor still isn't going to beat a Muzzy motor:D
  44. Z

Parker 425??

i was going to but my brother bailed on me so it looks like im stay in vegas
  45. Z

BITD contengincy and UTVRA questions

where is Sheakley when you need him...
  46. Z

Yamaha R1 Rhino build up

as some of my friends call them shady areas...and they pretty much have found them all.
  47. Z

Yamaha R1 Rhino build up

btw just trying to help...you always wanna try to end your tube into another tube. so the V bars should be a bit closer together and join into the othe bars coming up.
  48. Z

Bobby V at Firebird raceway.

good times, good times
  49. Z

2011 Polaris RZR XP900 Factory Media Intro Boulders, AZ **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

Re: 2011 Polaris RZR XP900 Factory Media Intro Boulders, AZ **UTVUnderground Exclusiv better get cracking on that john deere
  50. Z

Dry Clutch 411

a rhino wet clutch is pretty basic to set up and can run almost as good as a dry if done right. Far as i know there is no one there is no one out there that you can drop it off at and pick it up tuned. The best way is to talk with the people that know how and become good friends with them...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000