Search results

1. D

What's next?

Would be nice to have some more get up and go,like to have the same performance love that the sled guys get.sure sucks to pull up to the hill in your new $20+ grand stock rzr xp1k and get smoked by a scrambler. LOL. A push past the 1000cc mark or ? ,especially with the extra weight these things...
  2. D

NEW 2014 Polaris RZR XP 1000 & Full Model Year Lineup

Really like the looks of this one! Any idea what the size of these tires and wheels are?
  3. D

checked our current 12'' wheels and seemed like there might be enough room,but who knows.If the 14's have to be used ,i wonder how the additional rotating mass will affect performance?
  4. D

Anyone know if 12'' wheels can be used ?
  5. D

NEW 2014 Polaris RZR TEASER PHOTO????

From the little bit in the spy pic, it sure looks tough !
  6. D

Polaris and UTVUnderground.com Host "Camp RZR" New Years in Glamis, CA

Sounds like its going to be a great time,wish we werent 24 hours away!:(
  7. D

2011 Polaris RZR XP900 Factory Media Intro Boulders, AZ **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

Re: 2011 Polaris RZR XP900 Factory Media Intro Boulders, AZ **UTVUnderground Exclusiv Great info, glad Polaris stuck to the basics and invested there time in a great engine and suspension combo and stayed away from needless electronic doodads,not really interested in a pocket full of multi...
  8. D

2011 Soboba UTVUnderground Pre Run

Great video, but where's some action with the rzr xp running, would really like to here the engine under power. Thanks.:)
  9. D

All UTV's Who is getting an RZR4 XP if they start production.

me, and at least 4 other friends have them on order.
  10. D

RZR-S 880cc weber build and test

sure would be nice to see a weber size engine,minus the turbo, show up in the rzr someday. doesnt need to run like this from the factory,but have the potential.:)
  11. D

Can-Am Can-Am Commander 1000 Review and Stage One Buildup

looks like it duned really well for not adding much. We have been running the stu sandblasters in oregon for about 3 years on our rzr's and have had great results with them,a little spendy per tire and just went up another $20:mad:, but skat trak's might work also?
  12. D

NEW 2011 Polaris UTV Lineup!!!! UTVUnderground EXCLUSIVE

Even some of our local dealers were saying that polaris already had a rzr with a bigger better engine ready to roll,so we were definately expecting more.alot of people say just bolt up a turbo, but it would be nice to have another 20-25 hp to the tires with a stock engine,especially for the...
  13. D

hopefully they realease something soon with a bigger engine,our family is ready to pull the trigger on two more rzr's,we really love the ones we have, just itching for some more get up and go.
  14. D

great job on all the info,just wondering if the new front plastic was changed for placing the air intake for the engine up there,hope so cause i think i like my 08 nose better.
  15. D

Paddle tires that kick butt in the sand

we tried many different tire combos and we liked the sandblasters the best, as you start to loose some momentum at the tops of hills the narrower and stiffer tires had a tendancy to dig down. the sand blasters would float more,there have been a few times we have been accused of having a bunch of...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000