Search results

1. W

It has been a while!

Hey guys, Been a while since I've been on here. Since the day after Thanksgiving life has been a whirlwind. We introduced our first son into the world with unexpected complications. Everything seems to be good now, time will tell. Introducing the latest member to our crew.... Tyler...
  2. W

Interesting Government Study in Favor of OHV's

Though its findings are unbinding, the Government Accountability Office (GAO) recently issued a report detailing problems concerning off-highway vehicles (OHV) operating on federal land. Some of the report's key findings include: OHV use on federal lands, both authorized and unauthorized...
  3. W

Accident in Utah causes the loss of a good friend

A great person in the offroad community passed away last night doing something he loved dearly. David Barber has passed on due to injuries sustained in a high speed rollover of his UTV, a fluke accident that has left many with an empty feeling. Dave was the owner of Daves Motorcycle and...
  4. W

For all of you heading to Moab

I found this on another forum. These business are anti OHV and I suugest we not support their efforts in planning our demise. Everybody needs to stop doing business with these companies. These companies have all signed a letter to Utah's Governer urging him to limit or eliminate access to...
  5. W

Anyone have experience with Staun Beadlocks?

I have been thinking about running these, they are a little pricey but I like that you get the double bead lock and if you get a flat, you don't have to have a spare or ride home on the rim. 4wd Accessories Australia Let me hear what you guys know. Thanks
  6. W

Yamaha CV Joint Assembly

OK Guys, I screwed up.......... I completely disassembled by CV Joints and need a little help putting them back together. I really only need help on the outers (Tire Side). What direction does cage sit in the hub, the inner lip in the cage to the inside of the hub I think??? What...
  7. W

All UTV's Anyone have pics of frame damage that could have been prevented with gussets?

I have done a ton of searching and couldn't come up with anything. Thanks for the help guys.
  8. W

Wasatch Quad

Whats up guys.. Looks like I see some familiar names from the other forums. Glad to be here and look forward to being able to talk utv's not brand specific. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000