Search results

1. D

Couple of my R1 Rhino Hill climb Videos in Dumont

They are King Coil passes
  2. D

I love it in the dirt. It is more fun in my opinion. Sand eats up some of the power. Glamis would be more fun than Dumont. Dumont has really steep dunes with not as much rhythm as glamis. Either way, i have been having a blast in that thing. Have had 4 trips with zero problems (Knock on wood)
  3. D

Videos of Whoop Section YouTube - R1 Rhino Whoops 1 YouTube - R1 Rhino Whoops 2
  4. D

YouTube - R1 Rhino Hill Climb Dumont 1 YouTube - R1 Rhino Dumont Have a few through the whoops that im waiting to have sent to me. Will post when i get them. Missed a shift in the first one, thats why you hear it bog down
  5. D

Anyone have any pics of their Weller shifter linkage and slave cylinder mounting.

Heres a few pics of the weller linkage with the stock shifter. Not happy with the stock shifter though, it has plastic internals and has a lot of play in it. Going to make a new one and reuse the weller pivot points
  6. D

Ocotillo Wells for New Years?

Ill be out there, keep your eyes peeled for my red sr1 and come say hello if you see me. Ill be off Wolfe Wells Road and Holmes
  7. D

All Terrain Tires

When i searched about the bfgs, i saw a few threads where people were saying the guys they knew that ran them were the ones getting flats. Could just be like everything else, where one person loves them, one hates them. I just dont want to spend a bunch of money to get new rims and tires, to...
  8. D

All Terrain Tires

Well the more research im doing im leaning towards getting some 26" big horns. They look like they have a R speed rating which is 106 mph. Sounds like the bfg's have been known to get flats. That and i wont have to buy new rims and i can run my 12" beadlocks
  9. D

All Terrain Tires

I just found out after running 95.5 mph in my rhino that my tires were only rated @50. Im looking for something new. I was thinking of going the all terrain route. I know bfg doesnt make them anymore, but general tire and i think a few others have a 27" at. Im looking for opinions on...
  10. D

Yamaha 99.5 mph in Sr1 today on the Gps

Just found out my Carlyle 489's are rated at 50 mph. That is pretty scary. Couldnt find a speed rating on the big horns. Looks like ill be looking for a all terrain type tire, i know bfg discontinued, but i know general and some others make some 27" at's.
  11. D

I know, but i dont think i want to go that fast in a rhino. I dont know if he is running the weller kit, but mine was with the gearing combo that weller sells with theirs.
  12. D

no video of the fast run, but ill post pics and the music video once they edit it. They had me take off all the panels so it was just bare cage. They were trying to go for a mad max theme. Dirt bikes, rhinos, and a few trucks were in it. I hope the video will come out awesome since they had so...
  13. D

Was out in lucerne today on a dry lake bed filming for a music video with Marilyn Manson. Filmed some chase scenes with explosions and stuff like that. On one of our breaks i went for top speed and hit 99.5 mph on the gps. I need to find out what my tires are rated for, but i highly doubt its to...
  14. D

Yamaha R1 Rhino In Car Video

Thanks guys, for a cheap little helmet camera, that thing takes some pretty cool videos. Next time ill try to mount it forward more to see the whoops, but i thought it would be cool to show the steering wheel and shifting.
  15. D

It was definitely a lot of fun blowing by other utv's on the trails like they were standing still. That and the look on peoples faces after i took them on a ride. Now i need to find a tire setup for glamis. Anybody have any tire feedback after this thanksgiving?
  16. D

Heres a little video i took this weekend in dove springs with my go pro helmet cam. This was one of my first runs. I ended up getting much more comfortable with driving/shifting later in the weekend but my batteries were not holding a charge.This is all i have for now. It was a blast driving the...
  17. D

Yamaha R1 Rhino Update/Pics

So i took my first run around the neighborhood in the sr1 today. Wow, so much fun. I only got into 3rd and barely clicked 4th before running out of room on my side streets. Wanted to make sure nothing went wrong before it went on the trailer. After i really pissed off all my neighbors I pulled...
  18. D

Both rhinos have twisted labs +6 long travel on them. I bought the red rhino off those guys after they raced it in corr in 2008. He gave me an extra set of arms so we put them on my brothers blue rhino. Website is twistedlabs.net if you want to see them.
  19. D

i forgot where i got those relay harnesses from but i have see,n a couple different styles so they shouldnt be too hard to find. Ill try to find my receipt. No glamis for me this thanksgiving. I have been the past 10 years or so, but we are headed to dove springs this year. Got tired of being...
  20. D

Had a stainless exhaust built by Mark Mcdade out of Hesperia. He did an awesome job, tri y header and he builds the mufflers himself. $800 for everything. Very clean welds, and good quality. Been scrambling to this weekend to get it ready to go out for thanksgiving. I'm getting close. I will...
  21. D

Yamaha oil level ? for 04 R1

i drained the oil and changed the filter since i was planning on doing this anyway before my first trip. Added 3 quarts and ran it. Everything seems ok now, must have had something to do with it being a little low and it being the first start since being drained.
  22. D

Yamaha oil level ? for 04 R1

I filled up my r1 with oil for the first time and started it and after a few minutes i noticed my oil light came on and the oil level in the sight glass was empty. I shut it down immediately. The oil level came back up to the top line on the sight glass. Is the sight glass suppose to go down...
  23. D

VP C12

ive gone to hot rod performance in torrance before, but i think they might get you for $11-12 a gallon for c12. There is another place in long beach that is cheaper, ill try to find out where it is
  24. D

All UTV's Rhino to R1 Throttle cable

Weller has longer throttle cables for the R1
  25. D

All UTV's Anyone have any articles for tuning bypass shocks?

I have King Coilpasses and just wanted to learn some more about tuning them. They have the coil over on the bottom and the bypasses up top all in one unit. Where to start and the order for tuning the compression and rebound. Any info is appreciated
  26. D

Anyone making headers for the sr1's yet?

Thanks Corry, ill probably give Jason a call and see what he can do
  27. D

From the looks of the one that i have seen, the exhaust runs in between the passenger weller mount and the engine, so seat position should have no effect. There really isnt any other place to run it on my rhino. Sounds like ill be having my own made anyway though
  28. D

Corry- No i wont be at vegas this year. Im just going to play around and get the feel for it this season. Im sure ill see everyone out in glamis,occotillo,dove springs. You might see me on the track next year. It gets expensive to race so we will see.
  29. D

Cognito said they have a prototype, doesnt sound like its ready to sell yet, got an email back from Muzzy that said not at this time. Might have one built, just thought id save time and money buying one already done.
  30. D

sent emails out to cognito, muzzy, and xmf, so we will see what they come up with. My R1 swap will have everything finished besides the exhaust in about 1-2 weeks. Cant wait
  31. D

Correct me if im wrong, but i was told a 4 into 1 exhaust does not create the most power. I was told if you 2-1 2-1 and then connect those two then it works best on these engines
  32. D

I know weller has one but i wanted to see if there were any others out there.
  33. D

sweet deals on undergroundsale

ive got some killer deals off that site. They hit you hard on the shipping sometimes though
  34. D

Best wheel/tire combo for r1 in glamis?

my brother has a set of itp mud lites that he isnt using. I might try those to see how they work in the dunes since they are free. Has anyone used these? They have bigger treads that the dirt tires i have on the rhino now so hopefully they will work well. I dont want to buy paddles and find out...
  35. D

c&c yellow rhino streetbike swap

like the old school yamaha graphics
  36. D

Whiplash Snowflake race pics

wow 117 is incredible, good job
  37. D

Anyone have any pics of their Weller shifter linkage and slave cylinder mounting.

Courtesy of Jason at Weller Racing, here is a pic of their slave cylinder mounting on Corry's car.
  38. D

whats the pricing if you dont mind me asking?
  39. D

Where did you get those from?
  40. D

thanks corry, i left him a email so hopefully he can send me something today
  41. D

What have you guys had the best luck with out there? Need to get something ordered for this season
  42. D

Posted this in the wrong forum before. I am not exactly sure how they were intended to be mounted. Have been playing around with a few ideas but doesnt seem quite right.
  43. D

Yamaha Weller R1 Shift linkage kit?

Anyone have any pictures on how the shift linkage kit fits for the weller r1 swap kit to use with the stock shifter?
  44. D

My other ride....a Chopper

looks good stetler. Not to jack your thread but check out the bobber i just got. 96" S&S with 6 speed. Rigid, springer, internal throttle,240 rear tire. Definately a blast to ride
  45. D

Weller Racing customer/SR1 event maybe this year?

Sounds like fun. If only my job would let me have some free time to finish my rhino. Nothing like starting a project and never having enough time to finish it. It should be ready by late october
  46. D

R1 motor goodies

I bought Shane Rossons velocity stacks and they are an extremely nice piece. Not to mention his customer service is top notch. As soon as my R1 swap is done I am putting it on Shane's dyno and i will post the results.
  47. D

Anyone have any trouble ordering from Gear one???

I placed an order several months ago. After about a month of receiving nothing, i called and they had no record of my order. Gave them all my info. No big deal i understand mistakes happen. I place the order again and was told i would have the parts in a week. It has now been 3-4 weeks and...
  48. D

Best Movie of all time!

haha fresno smooth, i have that and rad on dvd. Great movies
  49. D

SR1 axles

Jason told me to just swap the axles. Originally they were only using one of your axles and having to order another. I guess they later figured out that you can just swap them. Im running the +6 twisted labs kit and the gear one kit. He credited me for the axle he was going to order for me since...
  50. D

Yamaha Updated pics after lightbar,paint, and assembly

How much did i get what for? We did all the work ourselves. I think the lights were about $100 a piece. They work great and cant beat the price.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000