Search results

1. dkiewicz

2019 KOH

We can tie him up and hide him in a Sea Van for a couple of days, no? LOL!!!!
  2. dkiewicz

All UTV's How the clutch works!!

Here's a pretty good stand in for those that want to know...
  3. dkiewicz

NEW POLARIS RZR XP TURBO-S IS HERE!!

Why $6K more for Commiefornia?
  4. dkiewicz

NEW STOCK UTV RALLY CLASS LAUNCHES AT 2018 POLARIS RZR UTV WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

This is great news Joey! I do have one observation though. If you are allowing bigger tires, you have to consider the clutch springs and weights. That is almost required if you jump the size up. I think it's safer and shouldn't be an issue if you pick one kit to go with as spec and all the folks...
  5. dkiewicz

Local Day Ride (So Cal)

Well, you can't "legally" Ride from Cleghorn to Arrowhead. The best thing to do is start at Pilot rock OHV staging area by Cedars spring dam off the 173 or start in Miller Canyon past Silverwood Lake on the 138. I would highly advise not to skirt the Officers up there because there are plenty...
  6. dkiewicz

Its one of the most insane UTV's we've ever seen!

Not a UTV. That's a custom built race car.
  7. dkiewicz

Smallest Wheel that will fit a 2016 Turbo XP RZR?

Perfect reason to buy a new trailer... Just sayin' ;)
  8. dkiewicz

CALIFORNIA OFF-ROAD VEHICLE ASSOCIATION APPLAUDS SIGNING SB 249, CREATES PERMANENT OFF-ROAD PROGRAM

Yeah, they're now part of the same organization that pigeon holed $34M of OHV funds a few years back and we still don't know where it went. I'm not too sure this is a good thing.... http://www.sacbee.com/news/investigations/state-parks-funding/article2575188.html
  9. dkiewicz

Polaris Polaris Transmission Modification

Now this I like! The heavier weight will also help to carry heat away. Why aren't they using a gear oil? Drag? Foaming? Just curious...
  10. dkiewicz

Polaris Polaris Transmission Modification

It's his "fix". I like it, but it would be much better if it was pressure rather than gravity fed. Mainly because if you're on an incline or off camber, there's no oil flowing. For duners this is awesome.
  11. dkiewicz

LET’S RIDE WITH LARRY ROESELER // #LETSRIDEWITHLR

Larry is a great guy. He used to be my neighbor here in Hesperia. Class act right there.
  12. dkiewicz

Rally Racing in a UTV

ITP BajaCross. I've run those on my 800 S on this very trail hauling mail and they will let you scoot very fast without catching and over gripping. I think a competent driver and a UTV would blow this time for the 2W car away. I just might have to think about this one. Only drawback is going to...
  13. dkiewicz

Octane and Boosters for XPT's

Thanks, that's good to know. I have Hesperia Airport a few mi from the house. I think I'll give it a go. AV gas is only a little more than pump these days and I think cheaper that VP fuels. We also have Goodspeed who sells pump Sunoco at 104 octane which seems to be very good also. Have a great...
  14. dkiewicz

Octane and Boosters for XPT's

Well, I have a question for all you motor heads out there. My friend Zane and I have been discussing using Octane boosters in a 2016 Polaris XPT's. My experience with my Yamaha WR250F was that a 50-50 mix of 91 pump and 104 Sunoco from my local GoodSpeeds Autofuel, was an awesome mix. The bike...
  15. dkiewicz

Baja summer ride

Man that sounds like it's gonna be a great ride! You guys leaving the little ladies at home? Might cause some friction, ya think? ;)
  16. dkiewicz

California's Politicians are at it Again! Time to Fight!

Well, tonight's meeting was great. SB249 was trounced but there's a new bill AB 1077 that is being introduced and backed by CORVA. Although SB249 was defeated someone said it's still alive but mortally wounded. La Famillia also received recognition for our adopt a trail volunteer work. Thanks...
  17. dkiewicz

Lol!!! Sorry, a little dyslexic there [emoji3] We'll at least I got the link right! Thanks for pointing that out Doug. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  18. dkiewicz

BTW, Mr. Hoffman has a bad feeling so it's definitely not good news for us...
  19. dkiewicz

Folks, California's (or Commiefornia for some as I've seen it stated) State Assembly is about to change two very critical things if we don't stop them and we all need to take action! It would be very nice if the UTVUG Executive Staff could show up and maybe bring a little muscle from...
  20. dkiewicz

"La Familia" 6th Annual John Berry Memorial Ride - February 17 - 20, 2017

What, no kisses and hugs for Cisco? Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  21. dkiewicz

A trailer actually built for UTV's

Couldn't make that link work but I found this one. https://www.facebook.com/Ramptek/
  22. dkiewicz

Oh, don't worry, the rain is coming... It is really sucking ass up here in Hesperia right now. You guys be safe and stay warm and dry!
  23. dkiewicz

FEATURE VEHICLE: UTVUNDERGROUND 2016 POLARIS RZR 900-S

Nothing wrong with the turbo in wooded areas either. I ride all of the trails here in mine. I like the added HP at times, keeps me out of trouble! But it's nice to hear what they offer and they really are very close to the same performance, which isn't surprising. Sent from my SM-G900V using...
  24. dkiewicz

Stock hub and rotor for 2016 XP1K

https://www.babbittsonline.com/oemparts/a/pol/57b4927287a8660c687bf9dd/wheels-front-z16vde99af-am-lm-as-m99am https://www.babbittsonline.com/oemparts/c/polaris_utility_2016/parts
  25. dkiewicz

You don't need my Rzr. By the looks of it you're gonna need a fucking boat! :) Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  26. dkiewicz

Cisco, please take me off the list I won't be going. Thanks... Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  27. dkiewicz

John Berry ride

Yeah, why do you want to know, you writing a fucking book? Why are you so butt hurt and shit? Leave Bill alone, he's retired. This is the most action he's seen in awhile! ;) Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  28. dkiewicz

Best GPS for the Trails

Funny. That's when the UTV's seem to have reliability issues! ;) Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  29. dkiewicz

Or 5 mins earlier. .. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  30. dkiewicz

John Berry ride

3XXX and a L for me please Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  31. dkiewicz

John Berry ride

Welcome Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  32. dkiewicz

John Berry ride

Here's the yellow shirt, front and back.
  33. dkiewicz

RV 6v Battery Set up / Kit / Where to buy???

The Victorville Costco has them all year round. They are in the tire shop as stated. I've only used these since I converted to 6V a number of years ago. Right now they have a 12 month replacement and after that you're on your own. I find 3 years if you dry camp a lot is about the best you'll get...
  34. dkiewicz

You'll love it. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  35. dkiewicz

Randy, we don't allow anyone to vociferate about our rides. You're either with us or agin us. Which one is it! ;)
  36. dkiewicz

Merry Christmas

Same to you gents and your families! Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  37. dkiewicz

Utvgiant lower doors

X2, I'd like to know also. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  38. dkiewicz

Polaris 2016 XP1

How much for the new lid? You already have a pumper? Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  39. dkiewicz

No, no Randy, that's Snap On! Geezer can't anybody spel animore? Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  40. dkiewicz

Yes he is. I'm yanking Dave's chain! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  41. dkiewicz

Right Dave. You looking for Prince Albert in a can too? ;) Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  42. dkiewicz

DezertBound Racing BITD X3 build

I was wondering if this would happen. The cage rake reminded me of the Arctic Cat and I remember a few pictures of it pancaked when they first came out. I would never trust anything factory because it barley meets ROP requirements. Although this is a Dual Phase Steel, I still think anything at...
  43. dkiewicz

This is getting to be a bad habit!

Kinda like this sans the flames?
  44. dkiewicz

Thanks Randy but I'm good. No worries, but I appreciate it. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  45. dkiewicz

We have a new President, Donald Trump

Google the Trilateral Commission. Read it and think for a bit. Since its inception, there hasn't been a nonmember that has become president. Big money has been running this country for well over 40 plus years. The globalism everyone thought they avoided by not electing Killary, was wasted...
  46. dkiewicz

We have a new President, Donald Trump

I just love this Democratic process. If your a Democrat and your gal didn't win, just go burn down your fucking town!!! What morons!!! I was for neither of them but I think the wake up call is just and was sorely needed. I cannot believe how people are acting. Here's something that was written...
  47. dkiewicz

Thanks, but don't change just cause I'm poor. Folks already have reservations and we don't need to screw them up. There'll be plenty of other rides.... Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  48. dkiewicz

Too bad, I could afford that one. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000