Search results

1. R

July 21 Off Road Madness El Cajon!!!!!!!!

This is a free event!!!! You can enter your off road vehicles for free and maybe win something. All you have to do is show up and park your toy in the middle of the street. Free!!! Downtown El Cajon, Southern California - Cajon Classic Cruise Car Show, the annual cruise, hot rod, and...
  2. R

This is the I am Bord Thread.

:rolleyes: I am soooooo board. What is everyone doing today? I went to work. Boring Came home. Boring. Checking out my emails, facebook, ect. Boring. Nothing on tv. Boring.
  3. R

Celebrate Off Road Volunteers -S&S Off Road Magazine Aug Issue

Hello Everyone. S&S Off Road Magazine August issue is Celebrate Volunteers! Do you volunteer at Off Road Events?:) . . volunteered your time for any off road event or activity? Pit crews, clean-ups, political activism, search and rescue, first aid, checkpoint workers, and more! We...
  4. R

Off RoadDay in Lakeside!!! Feb 20-21

Just a reminder that Saturday and Sunday is Off Road day in Lakeside. Admission is only $10.00 and kids under 16 our free. It is being hosted by SDORC and proceeds will benefit the legal battle to protect land for off roading. Tim and I will be going on Sunday. We are not going to miss the MDR...
  5. R

SDOR Magazine 2010 Feb Issue - Off Road Couples

We're looking for off road couples! Tell us who you are and what kind of off roading you do. Send a photo and you just might be in our February 2010 special feature! Send us one photo in jpeg format. Be sure to tell us you first and last names and city and state you live in. Also tell us how...
  6. R

My favorite holiday Picture

7. R

Best Off Road Memories of 2009 to San Diego Off Road Magazine for the January Issue

Send in your Best Off Road Memories of 2009 to San Diego Off Road Magazine for the January Issue. You can be a part of our January 2010 special feature: Best Off Road Memories of 2009 Send us a couple of photos in jpeg format and a couple sentences or a couple paragraphs or MORE telling us...
  8. R

Happy Thanksgiving

Everyone be safe, Eat lot's of food and have a Happy Thanksgiving!
  9. R

Off Road Weather Station.

I made this blog for us off roaders. Traveling to the desert it is alway's nice to know how the weather will be before we go. Windy, Rainy, Hot, Cold.???? Check it out. OFF ROAD WEATHER STATION
  10. R

Off Road Headline News.

Hello everyone. I have a blog OFF ROAD HEADLINE NEWS. It is linked to my website to my website. If you have some news that you would like me to post email me the info or any press releases at. [email protected]
  11. R

San Diego Off Road Coalition.

I love spreading the word on how we can help fight for rights for off roading and our deserts. One way is by joining San Diego Off Road Coalition. You can also donate by not paying a dime using GOOD SEARCH. Just type in sdorc in the box that saids who do you support, Each time you search the...
  12. R

Off Roaders For Wounded Warriors Fundraiser

Hello everyone Joey DiGiovanni invited me to come to this forum and post this information. I am having a fundraiser for Wounded Warriors also I will be having a drawing. For those who donate they will be entered into a drawing to win a Go Pro Camera Donated by me. Please Check out my...
  13. R

Hello my name is Rory

Hello everyone my name is Rory. Let me tell you about me. I am a woman. I grew up in Imperial Beach and San Diego. I am a field editor for San Diego Off Road Magazine. I am the owner of TNT Race Photos. I am also a 16 year Journeyman Grocery Clerk. My hobbies are off roading, off roading...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000