Search results

1. R

2010 Tuff Trucks @ Del Mar

Joey were you there with the UTV shirt on? If so you were right in front of me. I was watching you take pictures.
  2. R

July 21 Off Road Madness El Cajon!!!!!!!!

This is a free event!!!! You can enter your off road vehicles for free and maybe win something. All you have to do is show up and park your toy in the middle of the street. Free!!! Downtown El Cajon, Southern California - Cajon Classic Cruise Car Show, the annual cruise, hot rod, and...
  3. R

This is the I am Bord Thread.

:rolleyes: I am soooooo board. What is everyone doing today? I went to work. Boring Came home. Boring. Checking out my emails, facebook, ect. Boring. Nothing on tv. Boring.
  4. R

Celebrate Off Road Volunteers -S&S Off Road Magazine Aug Issue

Hello Everyone. S&S Off Road Magazine August issue is Celebrate Volunteers! Do you volunteer at Off Road Events?:) . . volunteered your time for any off road event or activity? Pit crews, clean-ups, political activism, search and rescue, first aid, checkpoint workers, and more! We...
  5. R

Off RoadDay in Lakeside!!! Feb 20-21

Just a reminder that Saturday and Sunday is Off Road day in Lakeside. Admission is only $10.00 and kids under 16 our free. It is being hosted by SDORC and proceeds will benefit the legal battle to protect land for off roading. Tim and I will be going on Sunday. We are not going to miss the MDR...
  6. R

Off Roaders For Wounded Warriors Fundraiser

Congratulations to Stephen Orton, Winner of the Go Pro Camera! I would like to express my sincere appreciation to everyone who took part in my fundraiser for the Wounded Warrior Project.
  7. R

I am happy to announce that I reached my goal!!!! $1,010.00 Thank you to everyone who donated to the Wounded Warrior Project! I am very proud that we were able to help out the Men and Woman who fight for us to keep us safe. The winner for the Go Pro Camera Will be posted later this evening...
  8. R

THANK YOU Jim and Kathy Dizney for your donation!!!!
  9. R

The drawing ends tomorrow Night at 11:00 PM. I need $190.00 to reach my goal!!! It takes only one dollar to help and you might win a Go Pro Camera. I will be in the DEZZ for New Years so Winner will be announce Sunday Evening!!!
  10. R

4 more days!!!!! 4 more days and I need $200.00 more to reach my goal for the Wounded Warriors Project. 100% of the donation will be go given to Wounded Warriors. I am also having a Drawing for a Go Pro Camera. When you donate you will be entered into the drawing. The winner will be announced by...
  11. R

SDOR Magazine 2010 Feb Issue - Off Road Couples

We're looking for off road couples! Tell us who you are and what kind of off roading you do. Send a photo and you just might be in our February 2010 special feature! Send us one photo in jpeg format. Be sure to tell us you first and last names and city and state you live in. Also tell us how...
  12. R

Thank you Joshua Crips for your pledge!!!
  13. R

Thank you Jason Stratton & Derek Ball for your donation! 12 more days for the fundraiser to end for Wounded Warriors. I need $290.00 more to reach more goal. Donate and be entered to win a Go Pro Off Road Camera!
  14. R

UTVUG Photo Contest and Holiday Member Giveaway!!

Great Pictures! Keep them coming. My favorite so far is the one with all the mud:eek: I am glad I am not the one that has to clean that up.
  15. R

Thank You Kevin Spangler for your pledge!!! I am now halfway to making my goal of $1000. I need $490.00 more to reach my goal. Only 13 days left!
  16. R

Thank you to Debbie Hebert, Greg Weirick, and Ken Leavitt for your pledge!!!!! $555.00 more to reach my goal of $1000. 15 more days left. Keep those pledges coming!!!
  17. R

Thank you Scott Lawson for your donation! 16 more days tell the fundraiser ends. $405 raised so far. I need $645.00 more to reach my goal of $1000. <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________
  18. R

Thank you Manring Motorsports for your Donation to The Wounded Warrior Project! 17 days tell the fundraiser ends!
  19. R

20 more days tell the fundraiser ends and someone wins a Go Pro Camera! THANK YOU Britt Clamp for your donation to Wounded Warriors!!!!! $340.00 raised so far! I need $660.00 to reach my goal of $1000.00 by Dec 31.
  20. R

My favorite holiday Picture

21. R

Christmas decoration

Oh my Gosh! I love it. How funny!!!! LOL I can just imaging someone running up to the house thinking it is real.
  22. R

Best Off Road Memories of 2009 to San Diego Off Road Magazine for the January Issue

Send in your Best Off Road Memories of 2009 to San Diego Off Road Magazine for the January Issue. You can be a part of our January 2010 special feature: Best Off Road Memories of 2009 Send us a couple of photos in jpeg format and a couple sentences or a couple paragraphs or MORE telling us...
  23. R

Off Road Weather Station.

You are welcome!:)
  24. R

Happy Thanksgiving

Everyone be safe, Eat lot's of food and have a Happy Thanksgiving!
  25. R

Off Road Weather Station.

I made this blog for us off roaders. Traveling to the desert it is alway's nice to know how the weather will be before we go. Windy, Rainy, Hot, Cold.???? Check it out. OFF ROAD WEATHER STATION
  26. R

Off Road Headline News.

Hello everyone. I have a blog OFF ROAD HEADLINE NEWS. It is linked to my website to my website. If you have some news that you would like me to post email me the info or any press releases at. [email protected]
  27. R

San Diego Off Road Coalition.

I love spreading the word on how we can help fight for rights for off roading and our deserts. One way is by joining San Diego Off Road Coalition. You can also donate by not paying a dime using GOOD SEARCH. Just type in sdorc in the box that saids who do you support, Each time you search the...
  28. R

My New Family Wagon

Nice Ride. You will definitely have fun cruising around the desert,
  29. R

Prayers PLEASE!!!!!!

God Bless Baby Jorden and her family.
  30. R

Hello my name is Rory

Hello Rory:D It is nice to hear from another Rory from California. Yes there are not that many Rorys around. People alway's ask me if it is my nickname or short for something. Then they tell me it is a guys name. LOL My grandmother named me after Rory Kennedy. Not that many people...
  31. R

Thank you! If everyone can donate just one dollar it will add up quickly and it will help. Also your one dollar donation will put you into a drawing for a Go Pro Camera!!!!!! $290.00 raised so far!!!!
  32. R

It is great to hear from someone who has been touched by Wounded Warriors. I am happy to help and support the men and woman who protect us. Thank you.:)
  33. R

Hello my name is Rory

Thank's everyone! :o
  34. R

Hello everyone Joey DiGiovanni invited me to come to this forum and post this information. I am having a fundraiser for Wounded Warriors also I will be having a drawing. For those who donate they will be entered into a drawing to win a Go Pro Camera Donated by me. Please Check out my...
  35. R

Hello my name is Rory

Hello everyone my name is Rory. Let me tell you about me. I am a woman. I grew up in Imperial Beach and San Diego. I am a field editor for San Diego Off Road Magazine. I am the owner of TNT Race Photos. I am also a 16 year Journeyman Grocery Clerk. My hobbies are off roading, off roading...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000