Search results

1. jakecarver91

The Ultimate UTV Trailer

I like enclosed trailers so I can lock my stuff up and not have to worry about it. I have a haulmark edge and love it. Intech and ATC are also nice enclosed trailers. As far as flatbed open trailers go, don't buy aluminum if you're driving down dirt roads! I personally like big Tex car...
  2. jakecarver91

Carver Racing 2017 Baja 500 Race Report

Leading up to the Baja 500 we were faced with much criticism and doubt. The 2016 Turbo RZR of Carver Racing that had competed throughout 2016 and into 2017 was finally retired and a new chassis was under construction at Rhys Millen Racing. The new chassis is a huge step to our race program as...
  3. jakecarver91

All UTV's New 32" BFG!!!

Not sure what they measure with skinny wheels. On my wheels they measure just under 32 with 22psi. Approx 31-7/8. Those bfgs are monsters lol. They look almost taller than 33 with skinny wheels Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. jakecarver91

All UTV's New 32" BFG!!!

Do you mean the 33" labeled as a 32? Lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. jakecarver91

Arctic Cat and Mint 400

That's not the point. Looks has little to do with it as long as it's running the hood of a production car and some form of rear fender from the car. The point is, anyone can go down to the dealer and buy an rzr xp4 turbo TODAY and chop it up to build a race car just like RMR did. The...
  6. jakecarver91

Arctic Cat and Mint 400

A properly set up cvt system works just fine. Everyone cries about breaking a $200 belt at the dunes. Make a $2k-$4k trans the weak link on these cars and then see how bad everyone cries when that's what they break instead of a belt. Making a game changer would be stupid for an OEM to do...
  7. jakecarver91

Arctic Cat and Mint 400

I don't know a lot about the cars, but I find it hard to believe that the production car has the same motor/drivetrain and suspension mounts/locations as the RG car. However, if it does, I think anyone wanting to race this car should be required to purchase the car/frame from arctic cat. Every...
  8. jakecarver91

Arctic Cat and Mint 400

You are correct and that is why they had to run the unlimited class in BITD. It's not a production car, period.
  9. jakecarver91

2017 BITD MINT 400 DRAW ORDER

That's what bumpers are for. I know I won't be waiting for my equipment to get damaged in this race.
  10. jakecarver91

2017 BITD MINT 400 DRAW ORDER

Man falling out of the top ten really sucks lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. jakecarver91

Polaris Carver Racing #936 17' RZR BITD Build

A couple more tubes I got in last night Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. jakecarver91

New to co-driving

Watch the mirrors and make sure you pull over when caught! That's the biggest failed responsibility of a co dog. Other than that, call corners and hold on lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. jakecarver91

2017 UTV World Championship Information Thread

Prob same as the Parker short course race if I had to guess
  14. jakecarver91

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. jakecarver91

16. jakecarver91

17. jakecarver91

18. jakecarver91

I am very impressed with the 17 power plant. With that being said I could have just swapped a 17 motor into my old car. As much as I complain and curse while I'm building cars I secretly enjoy it lol. What else am I gonna do? Watch tv? Lol
  19. jakecarver91

Haha I don't know if I would say I'm a Fab guy but I have built all my cars!
  20. jakecarver91

Polaris CVT Cooling (Nice!)

Great set ups from desert craft! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. jakecarver91

Who Here Has Actually Run the Baja 1000 in a UTV?

I am fairly new to Baja, I have only raced the 1000 twice and the 500 twice. Baja is 100x more work than any other race just as everyone has stated. Take water and warm clothes! lol I raced with a team in 2015 that had 4 chase trucks and an rzr for recovery and I still managed to camp out in...
  22. jakecarver91

Best GPS for the Trails

I like the LeadNav a lot. Knock on wood I have not had an issue with the heat even in the az desert but I know my iPhone overheats easily so I am sure my time will come! I still run a lowrance in addition to the iPad/leadnav. In my opinion the leadnav is much more helpful for recreational...
  23. jakecarver91

2017 UTV World Championship Information Thread

I can't wait [emoji1381] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  24. jakecarver91

Utv crashes/fails

lol I love those videos Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  25. jakecarver91

This build will have all of the best parts including: 2017 POLARIS RZR XP Turbo platform - 168HP Chassis built by yours truly - Jake Carver Lonestar Racing MTS Suspension, gusset kit, billet mounts, etc ITP Ultracross Tires Raceline Wheels Fox Shocks - tuned by Shock Therapy Rugged Radios &...
  26. jakecarver91

here is the design on an extremely bad pdf print lol
  27. jakecarver91

Follow along and criticize as we build our brand new 2017 Polaris XP Turbo [emoji16]. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  28. jakecarver91

Attention all BITD racers please read

We are obviously in as I am sure every BITD racer is. We will be happy to do anything we can to show support for the man who always pushed to keep our sport alive! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  29. jakecarver91

Polaris New UTVUnderground.com / Ragland RZR XP Turbo Hellraiser by Cognito

What happened to pics!? Making Parker? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  30. jakecarver91

BWDC Highlight Video - Carver Racing

Thanks guys! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  31. jakecarver91

BWDC Highlight Video - Carver Racing

Hey guys, check out the video from our second place finish at the BITD BWDC by 239 films! Our race report is here on UTVUG as well, just in the wrong section!! LOL Here is the link: http://www.utvunderground.com/forum/index.php?threads/carver-racing-2016-bwdc-race-report.20146/
  32. jakecarver91

This one is for Warlock, another paddle tire thread

Into DMs or in the sand? Lol looks like a sweet setup! Curious to see how you like them!
  33. jakecarver91

Carver Racing 2016 BWDC Race Report

guess I put this in the wrong section AGAIN. haha
  34. jakecarver91

Carver Racing 2016 BWDC Race Report

2016 BITD Blue Water Desert Challenge Race Report - Carver Racing Coming off of two consecutive second place finishes by only minutes or seconds, the BITD Blue Water Desert Challenge seemed within an arm’s reach of a victory for our team. At the Laughlin Desert Classic we came up short by 30...
  35. jakecarver91

Polaris UMP air filter system

Ump works great. A UNI/k&n in an xp900 will smoke your motor in a hurry. I've been there Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  36. jakecarver91

2016 BlueWater Desert Challenge Presented By Polaris RZR Update

Man why does BITD keep putting custom on my vehicle make? Lol
  37. jakecarver91

Carver Racing 2016 Vegas to Reno Race Report

Thank you all for the kind words and thank you Joey! I know it's long but thank you guys for reading up on our team! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  38. jakecarver91

NEW !!! ○ Baja Designs RTL Series ○ 30" Rear Tail Light Bar

Picture with it switched off Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  39. jakecarver91

Picture with blue Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  40. jakecarver91

Above was rtl-b Rtl would be Running w Amber marker =12w or 1 A Brake w Amber marker = 30w or 2.5 A White = 18w or 1.5A Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  41. jakecarver91

Solid amber = 10w Brake with flashing/solid amber = 28w Blue = 19w So if I know simple math (which is questionable) Solid Amber = .833A Brk w/ flashing/solid Amber = 2.33 A Blue = 1.58A Hope this is correct and helps lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  42. jakecarver91

Depends where. I wouldn't use it anywhere there is law enforcement lol. I know in glamis they will pull you over, it's just another way they can get you stopped and check for dui, etc. The blue light is what will get you in trouble. With that being said, the way the wiring works, blue has...
  43. jakecarver91

Polaris 2016 XP1

Love how that cage turned out. I can't believe they can sell those for such a good price! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  44. jakecarver91

Polaris Turbo fix for racers

In my opinion, the fittings the big three use have a much better locking mechanism than the AN fittings use. The stock Polaris fittings are also much better than AN. I want to get away from the stock rail to better accommodate aftermarket lines
  45. jakecarver91

Polaris Turbo fix for racers

What rail did you guys switch to Jim? I want to get away from those snap fittings as well
  46. jakecarver91

Carver Racing 2016 Vegas to Reno Race Report

This is a looooooong report for anyone who is interested! Coming off of a second place finish at the Laughlin Desert Classic and falling just short of a podium with a 5th place overall finish at the Baja 500, we knew that our car required some upgrades if we wanted to win the longest race in...
  47. jakecarver91

Cant wait to get one of these!
  48. jakecarver91

2017 Best In The Desert Race Schedule

The extra prep/testing time for the mint is awesome. Might have to build a new car with all that time [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000