Search results

1. O

THANKS BOBBY V.

Last weekend we had a trophy kart race and my son has been in a little rut latley , driving me nuts!! Bobby stayed and watched him race at the last assc and after watching him he called me up and asked when his next race was because he wanted to come coach him through the race on the radio. So...
  2. O

All UTV's Mark Turner needs your prayers

The Underground is behind you Mark! Get well soon and keep the revs up!!!! Mark Turner Injured at the ASCC Season Opener After racing in the infamous King of the Hammers UTV race on Thursday, Mark “Iron Man†Turner was back in the driver seat Saturday morning for the season opener...
  3. O

BOBBY SAYS ILL TAKE 2!

HELL OF A JOB BOBBY AND MUZZY FOR PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER IN LAS VEGAS!! 2 FIRST PLACE PODIUMS , AND MORE TO COME! GOOD JOB BOBBY\ROB!:D:D:D ONEDAY WHEN I GET A CAR THAT IS COMPETITIVE ENOUGH FOR THAT SERIES ILL BE OUT THERE TO!
  4. O

HOW DID ASCC GO YESTERDAY??

Just wanted to see how everyone did yesterday? Whas it Tyler or Corry???? Did any one show up for the regular utv's besides the pilot?
  5. O

CARS COMPLETE NOW GOT MY UNDERGROUND STICKER!

THANKS JOEY!:D
  6. O

Whos going to race firebird monster nationals

Anyone going to be out at Firebird this weekend? Whiplash bashers i am not looking for your negative remarks!!!!! They have the biggest car turn out at this race! Its a great time! 2 days of side by side racing!!:D
  7. O

All UTV's THIS IS WHAT EASTER IS ALL ABOUT!!

WE ARENT HAVING A BIG FANCY DINNER BUT MYSELF AND MY 6 YEAR OLD AND MY 4 YEAR OLD ARE GOING RACING TODAY! JUST WANT TO THANK ALL THE PEOPLE WHO PUT ALL THE EFFORT INTO ALL THE RACING ORGANIZATIONS ALL YEAR LONG, THEY GIVE ME AND MY KIDS ALOT OF GREAT TIMES TO REMEMBER ! THOSE OF YOU WITH KIDS...
  8. O

ARIZONA SHORT COURSE

JUST WANTED TO SEE HOW THE RACES WENT TODAY? HOW MANY CARS SHOWED? HOPEFULLY IT WENT WELL AND HAD A GOOD TURN OUT!
  9. O

MIKUNI CARB HELP

I GOT THE JETTING RIGHT , I JUST CANT GET THE OTHER 2 SCREWS RIGHT , WHEN I STEP ON THE GAS THE RHINO WILL DIE OUT. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS WHERE IS A GOOD PLACE TO START WITH THE SCREWS , OR HOW MANY TURNS?:confused:
  10. O

WHIPLASH RACING

CHECK IT OUT YOU CAN RACE 2 TIMES ON THE SHORT COURSE SATURDAY AND 1 TIME ON SUNDAY ON THE DESERT COURSE ALL FOR 100 BUCKS! PRETTY COOL NEW SCHEDULE! FEBUARY 13 & 14. ANY BODY PLANNING ON IT?:D
  11. O

Monster Jam

Anybody know if they are racing utv's at the monster jam this month? If so whi do you contact?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000