Search results

1. S

Tires that work good in the sand and dirt??

Hey just wanted to see what tires people thought worked good in the sand and dirt? I ride the dunes maybe 3 times a year and go to the dirt more often since its closer to me. Thinking about itp ultracross, tensor regulators, efx motohammers, GBC mongrels? The list goes on and on. Feel free to...
  2. S

Pictures open behind threads

Hey I was curious if its just me but when I am scrolling through and click a picture it opens but is blocked by the thread I am reading through. Is it a fix I need to do with Chrome or a problem with the site? Thanks Shawn
  3. S

Can-Am SGM Commander Build

Alright so I am starting a thread on my commander I bought 1 year ago. I had another thread where I had chopped the stock cage and added a rear seat for my kid in a limited time so I could get out for the riding season. I love the car but it has way more power than suspension which I kind of...
  4. S

Method Wheels

Hey Joey I noticed it looked like you have some Method race wheels on your polaris, wheres the info on them? Are they starting to sell them? Just have been waiting to see what they come out with for the utv market. Thanks
  5. S

Dumont Dunes 2/11/12

Went out to Dumont Dunes on 2/11/12 for a pre-presidents weekend drive. Ran a gopro on a few of the cars in different positions to make a sweet little video for everyone. Please sit back and enjoy the fun we had that weekend. For your info there was 7 utvs including, rzr-s,rzr xp, rzr 4, and...
  6. S

Dumont 2/10-2/12/12

Hey just seeing if anyone will be out in Dumont the weekend before presidents weekend. We are trying to skip the crowds and have some fast and fun rides. Should be around 8 utvs out there with us. :cool:
  7. S

SGM Commander

Alright, I purchased this 2012 Can am commander 1000x a few weeks before Thanksgiving and needed to mod it for my Glamis trip. I wanted to add a rear seat in the bed so I can haul my son around with us. When I went to do this I only had a little time so I decided to use the stock cage and mod...
  8. S

How many extra switches are you running??

Hey I was curious to make a poll and see how many additional switches people are installing on there utvs for like lights, whips, stereos, or winchs. Please take the time to check one that might apply to you and respond with what you are using them for.
  9. S

Best Eyewitness

Here is a funny vid that my brother sent me and I could not stop laughing. Best Eyewitness You've Ever Seen - YouTube
  10. S

How to jump your boat!

Here is a vid on how to jump your boat. lol YouTube - ‪SJX Jet Boats Unleashed "You gotta see this!" Vol. 1‬‏
  11. S

SGM Custom RZRwraps.net

Alright after rzrwraps.net joined this site I contacted Kevin to see about getting a custom wrap made for my dads rzr-s. My dad had painted his car and was planning on stickering it up but I knew it would come out ugly. So I decided to have a wrap made for a fathers day gift that would make the...
  12. S

New Rzr cage fabbed

Just wanted to post some pics of some cages and doors we built for my dad, and 2 uncles rzr-s. These are built out of 1 1/2" tubing with suicide aluminum doors. Front and rear bumpers were also built by us. Had the stock wheels powdercoated black. We also did some frame reinforcing under the...
  13. S

My Prerunner Duramax

This is my 01 Duramax that I decided to install fiberglass fenders and build a mild long travel kit for it. I am running FOA coilovers the front and smooth bodies on the rear. 37 inch tires with 17 inch ultra wheels. I build the front bumper like a TT bumper. Still working on the rear...
  14. S

Rookie to UTVunderground

Hey I just wanted to say hi to everyone on this thread. My name is Shawn and I fabricate in the offroad industry. I have been wanting to purchase a utv someday and figured I could get an idea after reading on all the brands. I have a 7 unlimited truck that is in the process of a huge makeover...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000