Search results

1. Andy

Eclipse rv reviews

I gotta agree, my Stealth is a shit box, but until recently it has given me little trouble. It's 6 years old and starting to fall apart.
  2. Andy

Eclipse rv reviews

Holy sheep skins Scott. No wonder your not a happy camper. This does not make me feel good about spending nearly $40 K on this trailer. My friends 35' 5er, the main slide hit a cabinet door on the way in. They pulled the door off so they could use it over the weekend, and are taking it back to...
  3. Andy

Eclipse rv reviews

Hmmmm. Interesting. I have a 2017 28 IBG Attitude on order, with Giant RV. Should be taking delivery the middle of Dec. My friends just got their 2017 35 GSG Attitude last week. The big slide took a crap in the driveway, before they even used the trailer. Scott, what are some of the issues...
  4. Andy

ANNUAL MILLER JEEP TRAIL RIDE may 16th

I may not make it Dave. Been sick as a dog for the last 2 days. I'll play it by ear...
  5. Andy

Noncommercial Class A License

Not entirely true...Bro-in-law got pulled over on I10 coming home from Glamis last year, with his 4005 Full Throttle. I was following with my tag. He was cruising 55 mph up the grade just east of Morongo cassino. CHP swooped between us and lit him up. Only had his C. He got a ticket for driving...
  6. Andy

ANNUAL MILLER JEEP TRAIL RIDE may 16th

Dave I'm going to try and make it out for Saturday. Had a blast last year on this ride.
  7. Andy

Can-Am Best doors for the Maverick?

I have TurnKey doors, and yes they are strong. They don't rattle or squeak after 2300 miles. They were not too bad on the install, but did require a little tweaking of the latch mounts to get them lined up correctly. On a scale of 1-10...I give them a 9. All in all a great product. I would buy...
  8. Andy

Pismo Aug 22-24

Cool , we'll keep an eye out for you.:)
  9. Andy

Pismo Aug 22-24

There will be 3 Mav's in our group + a long travle Rhino, and and XP1K. Stop in for a barley pop, and a ride :)
  10. Andy

Pismo Aug 22-24

Yep, We be there from the 21st-24th. Probably camped at the far south end of the beach camping, along the fence near the top.
  11. Andy

What are your UTV pet-peeves?

Looks like evolution skipped someones gene pool. I've seen monkies with more sense.
  12. Andy

What are your UTV pet-peeves?

Ok, but niether are "Smart Cars". I could fit a Smart car in the bed of my truck, but can't fit my Maverick in there.
  13. Andy

MILLERCAYON WATERFAL RIDE 7/6/14

Geez Larry, you don't look 70. :p
  14. Andy

Why did you pick that truck?

08 Dodge Ram Megacab 4x4 6.7 TD. Power, reliability, and the SMOKIN deal I got. Took a bit of Haggling, but got OTD for $32.7K new.
  15. Andy

Official UTVUnderground Baja 500 Updates Thread

Looks like Johnny is just now going thru Ojos.
  16. Andy

Awesome win. Unofficial, but awesome. Looks like Johnny might get a podium too
  17. Andy

At thier current speed Sims is about 11 minutes behind. Minus 3 minutes for corrected time, he's still 7 minutes back, speeds are going to vary in the last couple of hill sections, but Ojos is where Sims can make up time. That 7 minutes can disapear real quik.
  18. Andy

Marc better start checking his 6. Sims is only about 3 miles back. , and they are headed into some flater ground for a little while.
  19. Andy

Yea, but now that Burnett has got around that slow ass 511 car he'll start stretching out again...lol:p
  20. Andy

Looks like Sims is dead in the water at RM 210, same spot Burnett was. Must be a tough area.
  21. Andy

1913 only 2 miles back now....
  22. Andy

Doen't look like the 1905 has moved for a while. 1913 is within 7 miles and closing.:(
  23. Andy

He was getting swamp ass, need a fresh Depends.:p
  24. Andy

Fuel Station Problems 2005 Toyhauler

My pump station has done this twice in 6 years. I just pull the cover plate off the pump, and pop the gears out. A light sanding of the gears, pop em back in and all is well.
  25. Andy

MILLER JEEP TRAIL Memorial Day 24-26 Camp & Ride

This thread has taken a direction I never saw coming...:eek:
  26. Andy

Official Miller Jeep Trail Vid.

Nice work Dave. Thanks again for putting together a really cool event.
  27. Andy

anticipation is brutal...lol
  28. Andy

I tell you what though, if you guys had an Iron Butt award, it would have to go to Randy in the 570. He was using every inch of travel in that 570's suspension, plus another 2 inches with his butt leaving the seat...LOL:D
  29. Andy

oh man..........that was a waste of 3 1/2 seconds of my life....lol
  30. Andy

At least in this video your looking at the correct end of a Maverick, unlike the video of you and Charles at Glamis...LMAO
  31. Andy

Had a great time. Excellent group. I really enjoyed meeting everyone. Thanks for putting together a great ride Dave, an d for the pizza after. Oh yeah, and Larry thanks for being my counter weight. :D
  32. Andy

I thought you said you wanted me to come since I had a fire extinguisher that you might need to borrow ?:D
  33. Andy

Evolution Cat Delete/ Double Barrel Exhaust, Reflash= 10HP Gain

I'm ambidexterous, I can drink beer and turn a wrench at the same time.:D
  34. Andy

Add me to the list. I was on the fence on going up there or not, but Sand Shark pushed me off. I'll be up for Saturday.
  35. Andy

Miller canyon camp and ride. Saturday and Sunday April 12th and 13th.

Saturday was a great ride, thanks to Plumber. No break downs, or flats. Just an awesome ride.
  36. Andy

Huckfest 2014.....Oceano Dunes

There, I fixed for you.
  37. Andy

My ECU will arrive via the big brown truck tomorrow, and adventure pass bought today. We'll be there fo sho on Saturday:D
  38. Andy

The weather is so wacked out here. Upper 80's today, and most of the week, then into the low to mis 60's on the weekend...lol
  39. Andy

Pictures from the Ocotillo Well trip 4/4-4/6/14

Nice pics, looks like a good trip. The kiddies always like pumpkin patch.
  40. Andy

I'm shooting for Saturday, ECU permitting. I have another rider coming with his XP900-4.
  41. Andy

New cage for my XP1000 from Thad

Looks good Sandy. I saw the pics over on the Maverick forum of it on the car.
  42. Andy

I'd like to come up for a day ride on Saturday. That looks like a great ride. Hopefully I get my ECU back from a re-flash in time.
  43. Andy

Joey D and Can Am OffRoad

You still gotta put up the green alien though.
  44. Andy

Hell Mike...It was your belt, all I did was supply some light, and hand you tools...lol:eek:
  45. Andy

:D Back on Thanks Giving weekend out at Glamis, I went on the group ride Joey put together. During the ride, one of Mavericks threw a belt about 1/2 way between Olds and Gecko. Megadesertdiesel and myself searched them down, and changed out the belt for them. No big deal really. Well much to...
  46. Andy

Joey, I finallly signed up on Face Book, and just wanted to say thank you for setting that up...

Joey, I finallly signed up on Face Book, and just wanted to say thank you for setting that up with Can Am.
  47. Andy

Here's a joke for ya .

I don't care who ya are...that right there is funny lol
  48. Andy

UTVUnderground Presents: Can-Am Glamis Dune Sessions (THANKSGIVING VIDEO)

Cool video. That was a fun ride, and hope to do it again sometime soon.
  49. Andy

6th annual AZ east valley X-mas light tour

Looks like a good time Mike. Too bad Calif doesn't let us use our SxS for street use.:mad:
  50. Andy

Build For Race Without Buying A UTV

Like someone else posted...we'er all idiots, just some more so than others....:rolleyes:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000