Search results

1. A

Fuel cell for RZR

Im looking for a fuel cell that will be legal to use for most of the AZ short coarse races. It would be nice if I could somehow retain the factory fuel pump and sending unit. And help is greatly appreciated
  2. A

ASCC Round 2

I am planning on racing the next one. We have a stock RZR-S that we plan on running. I just have to add a few things to make it legal. I dont really care what class I run in. It was cool watching everyone race in round 2. I think it will be more fun to race. Plus I live about 5 mins from...
  3. A

Who has the sickest lifted truck in the underground???

Well I know Im probly gonna get some shit for this but here is my truck. Its an 88 toyota with 4x4 sheetmetal, 3/4 custom body dropless frame and three linked air bagged suspension. Its getting painted this summer.
  4. A

All UTV's lets talk about anti roll bars

I preffer the sway bar even in the dunes. The factory RZR sway bar is pretty soft though. It could use to be a little stiffer.
  5. A

my RZR1 build

This thing is crazy. Where you planning on camping for presidents weekend? Id like to check this monster out. Aluminum work looks great!
  6. A

worcs speedworld Saturday afternoon

I would have liked to run in this race but its a little late notice. I just found out about is a couple days ago. I live about a mile up the road from the track. The parking lot for the lucas short coarse track is under water right now. Its gonna look like a blackwater race out there. We...
  7. A

how to tell when the front diff cage is broken?

Seems like somthing is wrong with the front diff. I burried the RZR this weekend at the dunes and only the rear tires sunk in. It was in 4wd. The front axels feel loose to the diff. Is there anyway to tell if the shitty plastic cage is broken yet? Thanks
  8. A

(ASCC) Arizona Short Course Championship Series

This seems pretty cool. If I wanted to race in this with a stock RZR what would I need to do to make it legal for the races. Thanks
  9. A

RZR cage build

Took some pics from thanksgiving. Doors and roof are finished. Just need to get everything painted.
  10. A

Seat base for RZR

Well I couldnt find anyone that was selling them for around 100 bucks. They are not worth any more than that. So I just built my own. I probly have about 7 dollars and 32 cents into them. Now Im glad I didnt pay somone eles to make them for me.
  11. A

Seat base for RZR

Anyone know where I can get a lowered seat base for the RZR? I looked around but the guy I found wont reply to my email so I guess he probly doesnt make them anymore. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
  12. A

RZR cage build

I started on my cage this weekend and by sunday afternoon this is what we had. The entire cage is made from 4130 chromoly. I will be also building some doors and adding a sheet metal roof. Let me know what you guys think. We will be at Ogilby road for thanksgiving so if you see me rollin...
  13. A

RZR-S factory shocks

I have adjusted the clickers on the shocks. I slowed the shocks down as much as possible. When the shocks are stiff they get hot as shit when we go on long rides. My main consern is how soft the coils are. Is the another coil that I could put on there to make it stiffer?
  14. A

RZR-S factory shocks

So I have had the RZR-s for the past year and one problem Im having is the rear of the car is really soft. I hit some pretty tall woops at a good amount of speed and the rear skid plate hits the ground. Now I know Its probly because I weight 270 but im not planning on loosing any weight soon...
  15. A

FNG from Surprise AZ

Thanks. I read throught the BITD rules before and they are pretty heavy. Im not sure that I want to weld a cage into the frame of the Razr yet. What is MX4S? Where are the races held? Is there an event lineup? Would I be able to start in a stock class with the RZR-s even though it...
  16. A

FNG from Surprise AZ

Whats up everyone, My name is Andy. Im from Surprise, AZ. Ive been into cars for a long while. I currently am building a toyota mini truck on Airbags thats body dropped bla bla bla. The reason Im here is because I bought an RZR-s about a year ago and this thing is a blast. We have recently been...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000