Search results

1. M

New Yamaha?

looks awesome!!!! Im not a fan of the plastic but the rest of the car is exciting!
  2. M

ARCTIC CAT INTRODUCES RACE-INSPIRED SPEED ACCESSORY LINE, DEVELOPED WITH ROBBY GORDON

I think it deff looks sportier then the regular Wildcat! Not too bad Robbie G. Not too bad.
  3. M

New Yamaha?

I will get my Hopes up! Yamaha needs a break! They took one for the whole UTV team with all the lawsuits, Its just a matter of time before they are back on top.
  4. M

2013 Sand Sports Super Show Sept 20th-22nd

We will be there!!! Cant wait! i love seeing all the toys people bring down!
  5. M

NEW 2014 Polaris RZR TEASER PHOTO????

oooooh i cant wait!!!!! I think i finally need to buck up and add an RZR to my garage!
  6. M

2014 Teryx T4

LOVE LOVE LOVE! i want to get the camo edition
  7. M

All UTV's Lighted Whip reccomendations

Check out these whips!! http://www.ebay.com/itm/CAMP-WHIP-TOY-TRAILER-WHIP-RGB-LED-MULTI-COLORED-WHIP-6-QUICK-DISCONNECT-/370809106819?vxp=mtr&hash=item5655f1f183...
  8. M

Yamaha Rhino Steering Wheel Adapter

What kind of wheel are you trying to install? The Grant adapters did make a change later on in the rhinos because there was a lip on the adapter that hit in the later years. Besides that the splines are all the same
  9. M

The new Can Am Maverick with an XMF cage and bumpers.

Very nice looking cage guys!! Love the XMF cages!
  10. M

New law requiring helmets in california

love this!!! haha
  11. M

New law requiring helmets in california

I hope that the helmet dont restrain visibility. riding a bike whit a helmet is okay because you can move your body but being tied down into a seat with a head rest might make thing harder to see. The whole thing is just ridiculous
  12. M

Yamaha Rhino 4 seater

A nice rhino Cage and Beard seats we installed last week!
  13. M

2012 MOAB ROTR Video by PRO ARMOR

looks like you guys had a great time! loved watching the video! And glad there was some Local AZ music on there :p
  14. M

Official UTVUnderground 2011 LOORRS Las Vegas Rd13&14 Pics & Results

Great pics!!! congrats to everyone who podiumed! especially our sponsored racer Robert Vanbeekum! It was a great weekend and we cant wait for the next race!!
  15. M

CRAZY! WATCH THIS VIDEO

Dang! the guy STILL in the car was sooooo lucky!!!!
  16. M

UTVUnderground 2011 LOORRS Utah RD 7&8 *PICS & RESULTS*

Awesome pics!!! Wish i could have made it! Looks like it was a great racing weekend!
  17. M

Robert Vanbeekum 2011 LOORRS Season VIDEOS!

Awesome!!!!! Videos look great! Keep it going Bobby!!!
  18. M

All UTV's Batteries

Battery Technologies from Vision X Since 1997 Vision X has been a leader in 12volt lighting and accessories, and after years of working with them and relying on them; Vision X has launched its own line of batteries and battery based products. These aren't your traditional lead-acid...
  19. M

Yamaha Side Doors!

Had these doors special built for a customer who ended up losing his job and selling both his rhinos. :( We have 2 pairs of raw side doors WITH a step. They fit all year Yamaha Rhino and look great! Regularly $715.00 now on sale for $679.00 with free shipping to the lower 48 states! Only two...
  20. M

Kawasaki Teryx Belts!

Hello! we have a deal going on right now! We have 15 EPI server duty drive belts that have been run only ONCE in the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series! Our Sponsored Kawasaki Teryx driver Robert Vanbeekum #664 ran these belts in his car one race each. The belts are still perfectly good we just...
  21. M

Can-Am economy HID kit

We have Economy HID kits in stcok! 35 watt and 50 watt! Night and day difference! http://www.rhinopartsandperformance.net/ECONOMY-CAN-AM-COMMANDER-35-WATT-HID-KIT-ECONOMY-CAN-AM-1000-HID.htm give us a call! 480-982-4866
  22. M

NEW SPOT Device w/ Bluetooth Connection for Smart Phones

We have these awesome guys in stock!!! give me a call! 480-982-4866
  23. M

All UTV's UTV economy side mirrors

Some great looking economy side mirrors! If you dont want to spend an arm and a leg on a chunk of billet these are and awesome alternative! and they are so great to see out of. BILLET UTV SIDE MIRRORS call us if you have any questions! 480-982-4866
  24. M

All UTV's STI's black Diamond

STI's new Black Diamond tire! The Black Diamond’s innovative “V†tread pattern bridges the gap between soft mud/snow/sand and hardpack surface capabilities. Its unique over-center tread elements provide a smooth, controlled ride on hardpack, while offering excellent traction and...
  25. M

Polaris RZR 900 Underhood storage tray

okay let me see what i can come up with!
  26. M

The battery selenoid is super easy to hook up. you hook a positive wire from each battery to the side posts on the Selenoid and the top post is the positive to a switch. when the switch is on both batteries are linked and can be charged together. but when the switch is off the batteries are...
  27. M

Hey everyone! check out our new Polaris RZR 900 Under the hood storage system! It can hold straps, drinks batteries or anything else you can think of! POLARIS RZR 900 XP UNDER HOOD STORAGE & BATTERY TRAY
  28. M

Official UTVUG LOORRS RD 1&2 Firebird Pics and Results (2011)

Great weekend guys! congrats to all who podium-ed!
  29. M

All UTV's UTV removable dome light

Hey everyone! Rhino Parts and Performance has out a new UTV removable dome light! it works with or without a roof or comes with a weld in bung unit too! and if you need a light outside the UTV just unscrew it out of the case and away you go! works with 1.75" tubing. Call for more details...
  30. M

Team America in Action!

I need one!!!
  31. M

Greenie revenge!

If thats real then its amazing!
  32. M

LSR SR1 Crash and Rebuild!

Its getting there!!! looks good!
  33. M

So..

Oh wow! i top my hat off to you for keeping it together, and ill pray for your friend.
  34. M

Pic Of The Day UTVUnderground Style!

freaks me out! im scared of the burger king man
  35. M

Crashing the 2010 Kawasaki Dealer Show in Vegas!!!

Those are totally BA! cant wait to see more of them
  36. M

Soft Coolers!

They are about a foot tall but 10 inch wide buy 19 inches across. The coolers we have are Polar Bear Coolers, I have yet to have a problem with any of them and i have a few myself. I do recommend if your out in the heat to pour out excess water every few hours. But besides that mine have gone...
  37. M

SSSS 2010 Pics **UTVUnderground.com**

Tom and Lynne from Rhino Parts and Performance ran into the fearless leader of the Underground Joey D!
  38. M

Soft Coolers!

We just got in our soft coolers again! they work great and keep drinks cold all day! stop by the website and take a look or call the shop! :D480-982-4866 The worlds most versatile bag. What?s in Your Cooler? - POLARIS RZR S RZR 4 RZR 170 YAMAHA RHINO KAWASAKI TERYX PARTS AND PERFORMANCE
  39. M

Pic Of The Day UTVUnderground Style!

That looks awesome!
  40. M

Who's goiong to Lucas this weekend?

Ill be there! :D
  41. M

Sept. CONTEST **CAPTION THIS** Sponsored by 4130 Clothing.com

i knew it was from something! i can see the kid saying it my head haha. it fits perfect

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000