Search results

1. R

Happy-B-Day onerich

Happy birthday Rich! Hope to ride with you soon buddy! :cool:
  2. R

Looks like the 1000 4 seater has been announced.

Now, now, there is no need for the name calling. You calling me a troll is like me calling you a free loader. :p lol And thanks for bursting my bubble, though I was special when I saw images of this model a few weeks ago on Polaris own website. Haha Anywho, thanks for yhe welcome, decided to...
  3. R

Looks like the 1000 4 seater has been announced.

Nice! I like it. Crazy how you found this official released info before the peeps who have a "relationship" with the manufacturer! :p lol
  4. R

NEW 2014 Polaris RZR XP 1000 & Full Model Year Lineup

Re: New RZR 2014 http://youtu.be/oXNV8d3WpRc
  5. R

NEW 2014 Polaris RZR XP 1000 & Full Model Year Lineup

Re: New RZR 2014 Looks to be 64" wide. Not bad IMO! Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H) 119" x 64" x 73.75" (302.2 x 162.6 x 187.3 cm) http://cdn.polarisindustries.com/rzrback/back/rzr-xp-1000-eps-white-lightning-le/specifications.html This machine is bad ass! Think it might be tyme...
  6. R

Interesting....

Good thinking! I am sure they could hook him up with a bad ass sheeve for his gsx kawi race UTV that is literally always on fire!! lol
  7. R

Interesting....

He is probably looking for another site to purchase, scare off the current members and drive it to the grow! lol
  8. R

Interesting....

Who are you, Rodney King now? lol
  9. R

Interesting....

:eek:
  10. R

Interesting....

That`s funna be my new avatar! :eek: lol
  11. R

Interesting....

Lets have a moment of silence for the 411....lol
  12. R

Interesting....

Hhhhmmmm....what nickname could we give Louie....hhhhmmmm....
  13. R

Interesting....

Chit, thats a bitchen name, why didn`t I think of that one! lol
  14. R

Interesting....

LMMFAO! Okay, I am done, you win! Hahahaha
  15. R

Interesting....

Gee golly willikers big pasta, yore the best. lol
  16. R

Interesting....

Daymn homie, who`s side are you on?? :eek: lol
  17. R

Interesting....

How about princess?? lol
  18. R

Interesting....

I believe he is referring to this thread....
  19. R

Interesting....

I wont lie, when I first read it, I laughed about it. BUT then I also saw that my nick name had been edit, in lieu of blaming people and shoot a bunch of endless PMs, trying to figure out why and what I did to inherited the nickname, I though I would just start a thread about it.... My first...
  20. R

Interesting....

Whatcha talking about Willis? I never start chit! ;)
  21. R

Interesting....

:eek: lol
  22. R

Interesting....

And this response so explain who made the changes??
  23. R

Interesting....

RHINOdan is most definitely not a sack sucker! Ill leave that to you pal! :p lol
  24. R

Interesting....

IDK I myself would like to know what drama I started, which is the main reason for this thread....
  25. R

Interesting....

I guess not? :eek:
  26. R

Interesting....

I didn't think so. Was it maybe 'Il Padrino'? lol http://www.utvunderground.com/forum/member.php?u=1
  27. R

Interesting....

From hunt'n to stunt'n - utv underground approved
  28. R

Interesting....

Just realized my Custom User Title and Nickname have been changed, and these changes were not done by me. With the being said, these changes could have only been made by the MODs here, which there are only two of them. Curious to know why? This outta be good....
  29. R

Welcome from UTVUnderground

Thanks rich. I always feel welcome around you. Just been extremely busy with my son but hope to ride with you guys again soon!
  30. R

Welcome from UTVUnderground

Well, being a veteran member of almost 4 years, I should post up and welcome all you fresh meat to the forum. lol I went else where for a while because, one, I didn't feel like I fit in and, two, because even thought I paid for a UTVUG shirt and flag, I never got one single daymn steeeeeeker...
  31. R

newbie # ? Tonite

Haha glad my name helped you gain access........when I tried to use your name as a reference, they said you owed them money and they chased me down with beer bottles and brass knuckles. :eek: lol
  32. R

Glamis trip march 21-24

Goosh, sounds like so much fun, where is glamis?? lol
  33. R

New Guy

Well Larry, looks like you too are now banned from RF. :p lol
  34. R

supporting vender

X2. I am not too sure what all really went down and just noticed everyone talking about it........so what was the real reason for James getting banned??
  35. R

newbie # ? Tonite

Chit, how the hell did they allow you to join? lol Welcome to the underground.
  36. R

Rhino Rider from Utah

Welcome
  37. R

New Guy

Welcome Larry.
  38. R

supporting vender

Oh chit, all the rhino freaks made it over here. lol Welcome James.
  39. R

Tierra Del Sol GNARLY Obstacle climb and roll

Tierra del Sol 2013, tube obstacle - YouTube
  40. R

All UTV's It's Giveaway Time @ BertsUTV Facebook Page!

Sweet! Cant wait to rock my new Oakley RV2 Ryan Villopoto Goggles that I just won, from Bert's UTV Facebook contest, on my next ride! :cool: Thanks again guys!
  41. R

KOH Checklist

What happened to your rhino?
  42. R

Yamaha BITD sr1 class build

The only reason I knew that is because I use the same program and settings! LOL I have been following your work on Facebook! Great fab work man!
  43. R

Testing the 2013 Arctic Cat Wildcat X

"Clearly" you misread my quote and decide upon yourself to act as if I was referring to you! LOL Relax big pasta! I never even knew you got paid to post, thought you did all this stuff on your own dime and what's made with vendors fees? There are a lot of people in the industry that will praise...
  44. R

Ill be honest with you, at one point, I also thought my only option was the XP4 for the fam BUT glad we are starting to see more standard 4 seater being available, as they should, since the manufactures pushed for the new 4 seater law! LOL JK (Lets see how much crap I get for saying that) And...
  45. R

Maverick down!!

Daymn, that sucks Mike! Only you and the guy over at IMG are the only two I have heard that have had an issue. Everyone else seems to be problem free and enjoying the hell outta them!
  46. R

Thats one thing I will give you Steve, having a good sense of humor! The other RZR clowns were a bunch of butt hurting man-ginas! Haha And the BBQ was a joke cus your buddy Blue planned it out and then bails on and never showed his face! What a beech! LOL
  47. R

Well see about making it out for Prez weekend. I am also waiting to see how the mav4 will do in the real world AND a shoot out on all four 4 seater UTVs battle it out! :cool:
  48. R

LMAO! Hi crazy Steve! Hows is going? How is your buddy Blue / scorrs-racing doing? You miss the 4 1 1? :rolleyes: Haha
  49. R

Jonathan, the reasons behind not wanting to go with a XP4 is the two piece frame is a lil sketchy and scares the crap outta me! Also the minimal leg room in the rear as well as a few cases of units catching on fire, steer me away from it. And as for the kawi, with only equipped with a 750 FI...
  50. R

Thanks Noel. I know you are always an honest man with your comments and also not working nor sponsored by the manufacture! :p LOL I guess Ill need to drive the wildcat 4 for myself now cus I just cannot get over how long that bad boy is! And with this new 4 seater stupid law, a manufactured 4...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000