Search results

1. megadesertdiesel

///Airdam Clutches is headed out west

So the X3 clutch isn't perfect ?
  2. megadesertdiesel

9th annual SXS Light tour in Gilbert AZ, Saturday December 17th

130+ sxs in the group. We took up almost two miles of street. Lots of pics were taken from the public as we rolled by.
  3. megadesertdiesel

Its on tonight!!! Going to be 50* out so dress warm.
  4. megadesertdiesel

9th Annual UTV X-Mas Light Tour This is our 9th year, and it keeps getting bigger and better every year. Last year we had 92 SXS, lets go bigger this year! Join us for the AZ east valley UTV Christmas Light tour! Always a great time and the kids will have a blast! Bring the family and join...
  5. megadesertdiesel

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINOTAUR SUPER DUTY AXLE

Great education from those that know, unlike all the shaft stroking threads that learn you nothing. Thanks guys
  6. megadesertdiesel

Polaris GENERAL Indy Red Now Available in Dealerships

Add a air conditioning, full cab and window tint and go riding in the AZ summer.
  7. megadesertdiesel

Wow, some eye opening info.
  8. megadesertdiesel

40* of articulation, wow. Hook me up with a set and ill put them to the test. How about a set for a canam maverick with the shitty hcr lt kit, i have such bad cv angle i have to limit my droop travel to keep from cooking my cv joints.
  9. megadesertdiesel

Dan McMillin TT #23 Mint 400 In-Car Video

In car video is great to watch. Video 4, did he run over a utv? No siren to announce his fast approach.
  10. megadesertdiesel

best clutch setup 2014 can am maverick max

2k will get you a stm rage 6 primary and gen 1 secondary from //airdam I believe you can upgrade to the turbo clutches, but know nothing about it. //airdam is who you need to contact
  11. megadesertdiesel

looking for a quick breakdown of all BITTD classes

Thanks Jim. Know anything about the trucks?
  12. megadesertdiesel

looking for a quick breakdown of all BITTD classes

Looking for a quick breakdown of the BITD classes. I know i can try and decipher the rule book , but was hoping someone had a quick list of the classes and breakdown of engine size, travel, stockl frame..... so i could know what im looking at the MInt 400.
  13. megadesertdiesel

Mint 400, our first time, got any freebies?

Thank Bob, i think Johnnys got me taken care of.
  14. megadesertdiesel

Mint 400, our first time, got any freebies?

I am finally able to go see the mint400 this year with my daughter (13) and we excited to see all the action up close on fremont. I have an uncle and cousin from Georgia flying in to watch also, they are stoked to see a desert race. Since the s/e is completly different than our desert. We...
  15. megadesertdiesel

XPT Primary wearing out

Exactly what you need. Are they linned with anything? Just stainless
  16. megadesertdiesel

Aluminum seats for RZR 1K

I used the kirkey 10* seats in my r1 rzr and loved it. Lots of side support and it fit like a glove. I did add a layer of closed cell foam to the butt area under the cover. I would have them in my maverick if i didnt come across a smokin deal on some prp seats.
  17. megadesertdiesel

NEW RZR Head Light Kit by Rigid Industries

Huh, wish i would of thought of that
  18. megadesertdiesel

XPT Primary wearing out

Seems like some steel plates with teflon bolted to the aluminum clutch would solve your wear issue. You could replace the steel and sliders alot cheaper than the whole clutch. So hows the xpt compare to the old mav?
  19. megadesertdiesel

2016 BITD YXZ1000R Suspended Fabrication Build #1982

looks like a low car setup for shortcourse. Interested in seeing your results from parker.
  20. megadesertdiesel

///AIRDAM Clutches is heading out west again

//Airdam is the shit at tuning clutches. Been really happy with my //Airdam tuned setup.
  21. megadesertdiesel

8th annual SxS Christmas light parade info

One more ride this saturday night
  22. megadesertdiesel

SET YOUR DVRs!! Wednesday 12/16/15 - UTV WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

Decent coverage. I would have liked to see some video of the pits and how organized or disprganized the stops are. The monotone narrator was kinda weak and mentioned that Guthrie was racing an Ace, wasnt it just a single seat xpee?
  23. megadesertdiesel

Polaris RZR Turbo UTVinc Race report and Championship

Congrats old man, what up for next year?
  24. megadesertdiesel

Purchased truck - Now shopping for a Toy Hauler

i have am 03 35' weekend warrior fifthwheel. i love the interior room. I can get my LT canam maverick and my teryx4 inside. I use mine for camping not Glamping, these new trailers sure are nice but why stay inside when camping? I get happy wife, happy life. But at some point you have to...
  25. megadesertdiesel

First ride starts tomorrow night 6pm at Rigid Industries parking lot. Decorate your ride. Gonna do a dry run tonight and make sure our usual route is all good.
  26. megadesertdiesel

only a few more days till the first ride.
  27. megadesertdiesel

Which cage style do you prefer? Why?

that is one bad ass MOSHEEN!!! :) UTV INc custom, Johnny's guys build some nice chit.
  28. megadesertdiesel

i hear you BUT, building Rzr cages by the dozens that sell quickly overrides building a couple of Canam or Teryx4 cages. Its all about business and they aree in it to make money the easiest way.
  29. megadesertdiesel

Baja 1000 Race Report UTVinc/Polaris

that sucks! sounds like you need a wedding planner type pereson to coordinate your efforts.
  30. megadesertdiesel

here is a link from last year. http://www.utvunderground.com/forum/index.php?threads/2014-7th-annual-x-mas-light-tour-gilbert-az.16399/
  31. megadesertdiesel

This is our 8th year, and it keeps getting bigger and better every year. Join us for the an east valley UTV Christmas Light tour! Always a great time and the kids will have a blast! Bring the family and join in on some street legal holiday fun. Decorate your UTV, ATV or sandcar for the trip...
  32. megadesertdiesel

Official UTVUnderground.com 2015 Baja 1000 Update Thread

wtf? cant ANY tracker work like it supposed to?
  33. megadesertdiesel

Official UTVUnderground.com 2015 Baja 1000 Update Thread

Ill be watching, Go UtvInc!!
  34. megadesertdiesel

Extreme Tire

tim is a good guy, i have never bought anything from him but he still answers my dumb questions about tires.
  35. megadesertdiesel

whatever you do, please STOP the radius cages. It can look good but most people over do it.
  36. megadesertdiesel

HCR longtravel kit review Can Am Maverick XRS

First trip report. setup, 200psi all 4 shocks, 1" preload all shocks, 12 clicks in from soft on front, 20 clicks in from soft on rear, 12psi front, 14 psi rear tires(27" front, 26.5" rear). SUSPENSION With the above setup i could blast through any woops i wanted to with the rear bucking...
  37. megadesertdiesel

first run from wash 2 to olds and then the long way back. Its stiff for sure, no bottoming out at all. And daymn this thing is wide!!, gotta becareful where your front tires are. i hit a couple ridges and the front tire went too far over and sucked me to the other side of the dune. But i...
  38. megadesertdiesel

First off i was not paid to do this or given a discount. i will give honest info, unlike alot of other people i used my personal hard earned money to buy this kit and will pull no punches. i have an eaerly 2013 maverick XRS and beat the chit out of it since day 1. Went to dual rate springs...
  39. megadesertdiesel

NEW! HCR Can-Am Maverick Xds Long Travel Kit

Not sure, I need to get it out and let the suspension settle to see.
  40. megadesertdiesel

NEW! HCR Can-Am Maverick Xds Long Travel Kit

I have always been here, just installed an HCR kit cant wait to try it out this weekend in Glamis.
  41. megadesertdiesel

Belts and other BS ?'s...

i would put //Airdam on the payroll and ask him all the clutch questions. seems like he has his hands in alot of race programs and knows what works and what does not. One catch though, you have to purchase a batman style beacon, burn patchouli oil incense and only call him when the blue...
  42. megadesertdiesel

Exhaust Wrap - Experience and Opinions

i wrapped mine header to hollowed out cat to keep heat out of the cabing and away from the clutch. been installed for three years now, no issues.
  43. megadesertdiesel

Get a FREEEEE XP1K3 SHIRT @ SEMA!!

Scew a free t-shirt. Lets see the video.
  44. megadesertdiesel

Factory UTV - Yamaha YXZ 1000 Dual Clamp Spare Tire Mount

Yikes, looks like that will rotate after a run trough the woops. Might be ok for grandpa and most people who dont use the skinny pedal.
  45. megadesertdiesel

What Desert Tires For RZR 1000?????

Looks like a pinch flat to me. Shit happens in the desert.
  46. megadesertdiesel

Ultimate lightweight 30" desert tire?

All the wheel manufactures lie out thier asses. I just order some 5+2 itp hurricanes that i was told by the itp tech line was 13-14lbs. Well the wheel shows up and its 3 15/16 + 3 1/8 at 16.78lbs. i emailed ITP a few times and finally got a live person to talk to. This guy tells me thats...
  47. megadesertdiesel

Are used rhinos still selling? Advise needed (Upgrading)

i would guess 7500 on the high side. Just not a market for those dinosaurs anymore. Especially when any joe blow can finance one monthly.
  48. megadesertdiesel

Differences in a '14 vs '15 XP1000 N/A Car?

what a bunch of crap. Polaris does not look into the effects of spinning at 16k rpm? When are we as consumers going to revolt and demand our moneys worth in a 25k machine? Do the manufactures do ANY testing? why do we have to buy a uunit and then find all of the issues for them, do we get a...
  49. megadesertdiesel

TIred of failing CVT belts - What do you think of an Automated Manual Side by Side

sounds like a great idea. Better get some units built and start testing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddimcscott100