Search results

1. Matt Martelli - CEO

2020 Polaris General 4 Seat Shakedown

This machine is the best of both worlds, especially if you have ranch.
  2. Matt Martelli - CEO

XP1K: The Story Of Viral Off-Road Video Series That Sold Billions Of Dollars Of UTV’s!

We had a lot of fun making these. Time for the next one!
  3. Matt Martelli - CEO

What 4 seater UTV should I get?

Spend the money and get a sport model unit. If that is hold fast budget then I would recommend a used one.
  4. Matt Martelli - CEO

2020 Polaris GENERAL XP 4 1000 Deluxe Review & Shakedown

See our Shakedown of the 2020 Polaris General platform which was first launched in 2016 and was a very smart combination of some of the award-winning technologies from both the Ranger and RZR side of the Polaris lineup.... See the entire article and Shakedown on the front page...
  5. Matt Martelli - CEO

White mountain utv jamboree is a GO!

Looks like fun! I am going to try and make it.
  6. Matt Martelli - CEO

New Robby Gordon Speed UTV - First Look

This will qualify for the "Rally Class" but if you want to race Pro Turbo you will have to build a race car out of it.
  7. Matt Martelli - CEO

Interesting. Robby has a long history of building his own shocks.
  8. Matt Martelli - CEO

xtreme green UTV

Let's see some photos?
  9. Matt Martelli - CEO

Mammoth dispersed camping

Let me check. There are lots of places for trailers in camp sites. Not sure what is open.
  10. Matt Martelli - CEO

Baja Surfari with Jamie O’Brien

Jamie O’Brien Baja Surfari Polaris General presented by BFGoodrich Tires Baja has a stunning coastline riddled with remote surf spots only accessible by off-road or boat. We are excited to announce our newest project with World renowned pro surfer Jamie O’Brien to explore the hidden “Lost...
  11. Matt Martelli - CEO

Stop Blowing Belts! New Rugged Routes Belt Temp Sensor.

Why do side by sides use belts? The fundamental reason UTV’s use a belt CVT system is to avoid the cost of having a full blown transmission and shaft drive which would undoubtedly raise the price of the vehicle and require a clutch system to shift gears making it more complicated to drive. One...
  12. Matt Martelli - CEO

Is FORD getting into the UTV Market?

What's and ITV? I am just hoping it's a UTV with a ecotec engine.
  13. Matt Martelli - CEO

Is FORD getting into the UTV Market?

Watch what FORD COO Jim Farley says at 2:09 "We have a new small off-road utility coming".... https://www.cnbc.com/video/2020/06/10/ford-motor-coo-on-vehicle-demand-and-production-ramp-up.html
  14. Matt Martelli - CEO

Mad Media GoPro Mount

We have learned a lot in all the years of filmmaking. Now we are going to make some of our favorite tools available to purchase starting with Mad Media GoPro mount. There is nothing worse than losing your $300 dollar GoPro because your cheap plastic mount fails or having shaky GoPro footage due...
  15. Matt Martelli - CEO

2020 UTV World Championship Course

Here’s a quick look at some course recon from last week. We have found lots of cool either/or lines that’s going to make for some awesome racing. #UTVWC UTV World Championship
  16. Matt Martelli - CEO

Here was the stats on the first run.
  17. Matt Martelli - CEO

Just got done with three laps of the new 2020 UTV World Championship Course. This race is going to be insane! This course has a little bit of everything, sand washes, rock crawls, lots of elevation changes, lots of either or lines for passing, tight trials, open trials, etc. This is a true UTV...
  18. Matt Martelli - CEO

The 2020 @UTVWorldChampionship has officially moved to beautiful Lake Havasu City, Arizona and will run this October 7th – 11th.

Booth space now open for the UTV Festival: https://utvworldchampionship.com/exhibitor-registration/
  19. Matt Martelli - CEO

https://www.utvunderground.com/2021-speed-utv-models-hydraulic-power-steering
  20. Matt Martelli - CEO

Make America Race Again Shirts

https://www.dirtco.com/collections/featured-products/products/dirt-co-make-off-road-great-again-m-o-g-a-foam-trucker-hat
  21. Matt Martelli - CEO

The 2020 @UTVWorldChampionship has officially moved to beautiful Lake Havasu City, Arizona and will run this October 7th – 11th.

How about a little good news! The 2020 @UTVWorldChampionship has officially moved to beautiful Lake Havasu City, Arizona and will run this October 7th – 11th, with qualifying events for select pro classes, a 60-mile poker run open to the general public and open pre-running for all racers...
  22. Matt Martelli - CEO

Hey guys need advice.

Rebuild is probably you let expensive path. Dealer is going to sell you a new one. There are more and more people doing this now.
  23. Matt Martelli - CEO

Can Am for Covid

That thing is pretty sick!
  24. Matt Martelli - CEO

2020 KOH tonite on espn 2

ESPN has been a home for off-road for a while. Great to see more off-road racing on TV!
  25. Matt Martelli - CEO

do i need power steering?

Yes. I would recommend it.Going to make your experience better.
  26. Matt Martelli - CEO

do i need power steering?

Only if you are driving fast, or mud, or sand, or.... personal preference.
  27. Matt Martelli - CEO

Can I use a 29.5 tire with factory wheels?

Let me get one of the Highlifter guys to answer that one.
  28. Matt Martelli - CEO

The Jackal: UTV or Trophy Car?

Personal preference, but I have never been a quad guy. The cage thing has it's benefits. Not the same connectivity as a quad or bike. Have you driven one?
  29. Matt Martelli - CEO

Kawasaki 2009 Teryx build

Love seeing people utilize pre-existing machines. There are a-lot of used UTV's out there that are still usable.
  30. Matt Martelli - CEO

He is defiantly going for it!
  31. Matt Martelli - CEO

Forced Air Helmet for my Bicycle

Try this: https://www.ruggedradios.com/index.php?main_page=special_categories&cPath=1541#pumper
  32. Matt Martelli - CEO

Robby, just released his plans for his upcoming Speed UTV. Looks like he is taking all of his knowledge from his years of racing and building race vehicles and putting it into making this the ultimate performance UTV. Can't wait to get my hands on one and check it out in person! He has some...
  33. Matt Martelli - CEO

First time RZR owner

We will hit you up on our next ride!
  34. Matt Martelli - CEO

New Polaris Mexico RZR Pro XP LE!

Mexico just steeped up their UTV game! check out the new Polaris Mexico RZR Pro XP LE!
  35. Matt Martelli - CEO

Is this the place for me to ask about Rzr 170s?

Bryan Carr has built a few of these.....
  36. Matt Martelli - CEO

New to me RZR

ahh perfect. Chris can steer you in the right direction for sure. He knows a thing or two.
  37. Matt Martelli - CEO

New to me RZR

We are just up in Vista. Will hit you up next time we go out. Lots of good local riding and racing. Check out these guys: https://www.averacing.com/
  38. Matt Martelli - CEO

Just bought my first RZR

Where are you out of?
  39. Matt Martelli - CEO

First time RZR owner

looks nice! Stock cage? Do you mostly ride sand?
  40. Matt Martelli - CEO

New to me RZR

Rad! Welcome to the club. Where are you out of?
  41. Matt Martelli - CEO

The Jackal: UTV or Trophy Car?

UTV’s fundamentally changed off-road road culture forever. They lowered the barrier to entry so that nearly everyone can afford to have incredible off-road experiences. The UTV platform continues to evolve with recent variations including Honda’s Talon, Kawasaki’s KRX, and Yamaha’s YXZ. So what...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scottys20