Recent content by ZTFab

1. Z

Polaris UTVUnderground 2013 Polaris Jagged X Edition build by SDR Motorsports

Looks like Mike Valentine from FULL THROTTLE POWDER COATING did another great job and made an excellent choice with that color!!
  2. Z

Mike Lasher Stuns Bus Crowd while singing Katy Perry hit *UTVUnderground Exclusive*

Re: Mike Lasher Stuns Bus Crowd while singing Katy Perry hit *UTVUnderground Exclusiv Oh man...:D My prediction for Brimstone: Somebody comes back with a black eye. ...it's getting dicey in here.
  3. Z

UTVUnderground.com heads to the Brimstone SXS Roundup!

That's gonna be one stinky motorhome! :eek: Have fun guys!! :D
  4. Z

Racer disregard for each other

This is all I could think of while watching Mike's interview... "I don't know what to do with my hands...." :D Talladega Nights Rickey Bobby Camera Interview...WHOOOOO! - YouTube
  5. Z

Disgusting magazine cover, dirt kings = dirt failure!!

Very well said Joey.
  6. Z

V2R 2011 Thread....

When in doubt, ground it out. ...and just throw that bolt in a pit bag. You don't need that one...yet. :D
  7. Z

Feedback on the RZR4

Nope, no EPS...don't really feel the need for it. ...but I have never driven one with it either.
  8. Z

Feedback on the RZR4

I have a 2011 RZR 4 and we love it. I had wanted to buy an S since they came out but when my wife saw the 4 ....she had to have it! It handles great, can haul our friends or family with us, and everyone always has a huge grin on their face. Personally I would like a little more power...
  9. Z

Chase Trucks!!!!!

That's one of Vildosola's chase trucks. ...of course with Dave Clarks Road Box crammed with every tool imaginable!! Talk about 10 lbs in a 5lb bag!! I don't think they manufacture those fiberglass service bodies anymore. I do know that Gus Sr has two brand new ones in one of his shops in...
  10. Z

SCORE/BITD Commander Build 2

Looks really good!! How do you like that Pro-Tools roll bender?
  11. Z

The Real TT #15

If by the best you mean last minute...then yes!! :D That Jeep Speed (which is a HUGE oxy moron) needed some serious help. I welded on that truck that whole race! Yep, that trans in Barry's truck was no fun...those last few bolts you and I were F'ing with were the real pain...but we got it...
  12. Z

The Real TT #15

Welcome to the site Trent. One of my best friends is Kevin Davis. I have had the pleasure of being able to use your families shop to work on some race cars before the Parker races(Barry Karakas's 7 Truck and Kevin's Jeep Speed)...just wanted to say thanks to you and your whole family for...
  13. Z

JaggedX RZR XP900 BITD race car build thread...

You should never ask another man how big his cell is. :D
  14. Z

speedway racing at oc fairgrounds

No problem!! Industry Speedway Motorcycle Racing at the Industry Hills Expo Center I might be able to get some tickets for UTVUndeground members on Opening day, Wednesday June 1st....let me talk to Bruce and see what I can do.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000