Recent content by zambo

1. zambo

Can-Am Vs. Polaris - Officially Equal?

IMO, spending over 100k to turn a UTV into what amounts to a crappy class10 car is not only foolish and ridiculous waste of money but a sure fire way to kill the sport. I know it doesn’t happen overnight but when people realize they need to pony up that kind of cash to be competitive then...
  2. zambo

Can-Am Vs. Polaris - Officially Equal?

Hahaha. There is zero question in my mind that the x3 is a superior platform. And it should be because its new and the manufacturers are stepping up their game. The new Wildcat is going to be a badass car too, heck its already laying down some great times in the few races its done and when they...
  3. zambo

Modified stock fuel tank for racing

I modified the stock tank in my x3 with a large rollover vent so I can use a dump can with it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. zambo

Get Ready....

Does anybody have any pictures of where these frame cracks are happening?
  5. zambo

Get Ready....

Ah the never ending quest for speed and the inevitable surfacing of the weakest link. FWIW I have about 2400 miles on my x3, including preruns of the baja 500 and 1000 and two Parker 425s and no belt failures. Most miles I put on a single belt is 1300. Stock motor, clutch, and 32s. But my...
  6. zambo

AEM Performance Electronics products for your UTV

Ok keep us posted. I used to race a Dodge truck that was sponsored by AEM and our stuff worked great. I have an x3 and would be interested in a replacement for the stock gauge cluster that is a little easier to read, especially at high speed in Baja.
  7. zambo

AEM Performance Electronics products for your UTV

Will it work on a Can-Am?
  8. zambo

LED lighting wiring question

Sounds to me like you have the ground wire hooked to the terminal on the switch that is supposed to have the hot wire from the fuse. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. zambo

Is Yamaha better at track/short course than Polaris?

The a-arms in the rear are probably better for short course racing while the trailing link cars will do better in the desert. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. zambo

Arctic Cat Desert race car purchase program now on ACs website.

Are you saying the pushback is due to Robby himself rather than the actual concept? Hell I like Robby a lot, he's helped me out several times with cars or trucks I was racing. The same rule would apply to Geiser's if they built a UTV....1000 units. Hell when the x3 came out there was an...
  11. zambo

Geez, Geiser brothers produces cars too, complete with Chevy engines, Chevy transmissions, Chevy headlights etc. but it ain't a Chevy. Nor is it a Geiser "production" car even though they've made a hundred of them. When RG produces 1000 of these things in a year then welcome to the production...
  12. zambo

When they build 1000 of them then sure, but not before.
  13. zambo

When they build 1000 of them, THEN it will be a "production" car. Not before. Production cars are built, then sold. As opposed to sold, then built. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  14. zambo

I hear Geiser brothers are planning on building 1000 trophy trucks so teams can run them in stock full. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000