Recent content by #xpwarrior

1. #xpwarrior

2018 BITD Vegas To Reno UTV UPDATES.. Anyone care?

I think if more people think it’s a place to go to be entertained, we can regain the viewership. It was very insightful to me to read how people were disappointed in the lack of new posts ( if that’s a good way of putting it) I have to have the old school mentality of not caring and posting my...
  2. #xpwarrior

2925 xpWarrior - Vegas To Reno 2018

Thank you sir! You have always read and commented on our race reports.
  3. #xpwarrior

Vegas to Reno is a tough race. We learned a few lessons but we will not give up on the new attack plan of trying to get on the box. Sometimes racing is about skill; in off-road racing it is a balance of skill, luck and doing everything right.
  4. #xpwarrior

Vegas to Reno 2018 This year has been rough on the team. We had DNF’d three races this year and I want to give a little insight as to what is happening in this team. Im not making excuses just giving insight. We want to win races and being conservative won’t get that done. A few years ago I...
  5. #xpwarrior

2018 BITD Vegas To Reno UTV UPDATES.. Anyone care?

After reading this thread, I reflected a few days upon things said after the race ended. I realized that, though I am not one of the racing elite, I have stopped posting on the forums. I have had my reasons, most of which are selfish and maybe even whinny so some. Though it could mean very...
  6. #xpwarrior

My Final Story | Joey D. // UTVUnderground

Good Luck Joey. I wish you and your family all the success in the world. I am thankful for the sacrifices made to bring this site and content to life. It was always a huge deal to head to the site after a race and see if my car made the cut to have a photo. Some of my favorite photos have a...
  7. #xpwarrior

Rage At The River

You were driving the wheels off your car. Your daughter is one hell of a driver! Congrats on the win!
  8. #xpwarrior

Rage At The River

Photos by RNR Photos.
  9. #xpwarrior

Rage At The River

Rage At The River #2925 xpWarrior J. Drew and P. Pinckard With a record number of entries (approx 500), we started setting up shop days in advance. The car was prepped and a few parts we needed we scheduled to arrive the week of the race. We finished the car the day before we left to Laughlin...
  10. #xpwarrior

BWDC RACE REPORT 1965 XPWARRIOR

Thank you for reading and commenting! Jeramiah Drew. Also have a team page linked that is xpwarrior
  11. #xpwarrior

Should BITD Have Let Max Gordon (8yr Old) Race??

Hmm, my research says differently. The Artic Cat web site says the car isn't available until November. https://www.arcticcat.com/dirt/side-by-sides/model/2017-en-wildcat-x-limited/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000