Recent content by XplaneSR1

1. XplaneSR1

The Ultimate UTV Trailer

For quick loading and easy hauling I'm a big fan of the Diamond C UTV specific trailer I picked up this summer. Sticker price was around $1500 and it is 12'x6.5' plenty wide enough and the spring bifold gate looks much better than the tall gated trailers. I also really like the no side rail...
  2. XplaneSR1

Race To Rugged **EXTREME SALES**

I scored this deal and have already been using it on my SR1. I love not having the music cable and being wireless!! Money well spent! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. XplaneSR1

Polaris Project "RECON" 2017 RZR4 Turbo

That's a really clean looking setup with the touchscreen HMI. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. XplaneSR1

Yamaha 09 Crossplane SR1 Build

I re-wired and labeled the entire fuse box to alleviate some minor problems from my previous fast thrown together wiring. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. XplaneSR1

Replaced the roof with smoked lexan. Second pic is looking down through it at night. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. XplaneSR1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. XplaneSR1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. XplaneSR1

Wow it's been a long time since I've logged into this build.. Fast forward 5 years and this SR1 has been sitting in the shop almost untouched since 3 weeks after we finished it. It went through a severe hail storm and I hit a pretty huge jump at the dunes that kicked the ass up and rolled it...
  9. XplaneSR1

Checking tire clearance and cutting fenders to fit.
  10. XplaneSR1

Thanks Greg, hopefully I'll have some video to post up in the next few days... It sounds amazing! The roar of that crossplane motor is second to none!
  11. XplaneSR1

Finishing up on the body today. Some trimming on the hood and fenders and the whole car will be complete.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000