Recent content by WERACE

1. W

Wheel widths for Cub Cadet Challenger 500

I don't have any experience with this vehicle, but there might be an suspension interference issue with running a wider rear wheel depending on its offset/backspace. Safest thing would obviously be to run the same 8" width wheel and tire on all four corners. A narrow tire in the rear with less...
  2. W

Wheel widths for Cub Cadet Challenger 500

Stock, are the wheels the same width front and rear?
  3. W

What did you race before you raced a UTV?

They were originally built by Full Potential Offroad then Speed Technologies. Originally they were 2 seaters, when the 13b was swapped for a dry sumped Renesis they lost the right seat. I think there 20 something chassis built.
  4. W

Shocks for 2015 RZR

We will be testing both our Monotube and Adjustable Reservoir needle versions this week. We should have them ready to go end of December
  5. W

Hand Controls for RZR 1000?

It's a mechanical brake system? Extend the length of the pedal arm.
  6. W

Shocks question

I believe Holz and possibly Fox has a 2.25-2.5" adapter kit so you can run a standard aftermarket 2.5" ID spring on the stock shocks.
  7. W

Shocks question

This is true, Eibach makes our springs for us. Just make sure to specify weight added and the type of riding when ordering so we can get you the correct spring rates and shim profile.
  8. W

Hand Controls for RZR 1000?

Give Mark Holz at Holz Racing Products a call, he has a pretty trick set up for the Maverick and XP1000. Josh Fredrick is currently running the Maverick kit and I think there is a handful of guys running the XP kit.
  9. W

15" Beadlock wheels?

These guys will be available around the first of the year.(Shown in optional matte red)
  10. W

Official UTVUnderground 2014 WORCS RD8 Glen Helen Photos & Results

Congats to Mr. Baron on another Pro SXS Championship! Should make for some exciting racing at Primm with the championship tied up...
  11. W

Grand Cherokee - need ideas

You will have to look around, but I think there are a couple of companies making strut spacers to level them out. With the independent suspension all the way around your kind of limited in the lift height you can get out of them and still get it to align properly.
  12. W

OFFICIAL 2014 King Of The Hammers LIVE Coverage

Not sure, would be nice to clear that up though. Haha
  13. W

OFFICIAL 2014 King Of The Hammers LIVE Coverage

I don't think 1920 of Duckworth is a sportsman.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000