Recent content by warpack

1. W

commander 800 tires

I think I'm going with 28x10x14 EFX moto mc's I hope I don't need a lift kit. That's in near future though just can't do right away
  2. W

commander 800 tires

Getting new tires on commander 800, having trouble deciding. Pennsylvania rider, trails,mud,snow,etc 14" rims with either oem size Sedona buzz saw xc's or 28x10 efx moto mc's for all four Need info
  3. W

Can-Am sound system

Thanks. I like it. Do you have any pics of it installed I have a Meier roof on mine, does that matter What's the discount? I'm hoping to get one in may What's the dimensions? Length width and thickness Sorry for all the questions Thanks again
  4. W

Can-Am sound system

Looking for recommendations on an affordable, nice weatherproof sound system for my commander. Ipod/iphone use, behind head speakers.
  5. W

Can-Am Overheating/mud

Having issues with radiator packing with mud and overheating (Limp Home Mode kicks in) Any suggestions on preventing this? Any shields that still let air by but block mud? Carry a supersoaker squirt gun along to spray fins out once in awhile? LOL
  6. W

Can-Am Overheating / Mud

Having issues with radiator packing with mud and overheating (Limp Home Mode kicks in) Any suggestions on preventing this? Any shields that still let air by but block mud? Carry a supersoaker squirt gun along to spray fins out once in awhile? LOL
  7. W

Can-Am Need Suggestions

Thanks, the 1000 just wasn't in the budget at the time. Just like playing around with minor mods if possible. At least until bike is sold Which clutch kit would you recommend
  8. W

Can-Am Need Suggestions

Looking to do some performance mods to my commander 800, but on limited budget at this time. What would be a good start? Slip-on, K&N? How far can you go until you need some sort of power commander? Not looking to race, but like power. Thanks<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <!-- / message -->
  9. W

Need suggestions

Thanks. Is there a different air filter thats better? I always had street bikes and was a K&N fan. And if so, if adding different filter and some kind of slip-on pipe, do I need a Power commander? Will I get much HP or torque increase?
  10. W

Need suggestions

Looking to do some performance mods to my commander 800, but on limited budget at this time. What would be a good start? Slip-on, K&N? How far can you go until you need some sort of power commander? Not looking to race, but like power. Thanks
  11. W

Central PA members?

Just registered yesterday and trying to familiarize w/ the site, so maybe there's a way to find out and I just didn't figure it out yet..However, I was just trying to find out who and how many members may be from Central PA or PA in general. I'm on the rswarrior forum and I think there was an...
  12. W

Fisher ATV World 5th Annual Reunion

www.Fishersatvworld.com
  13. W

Fisher ATV World 5th Annual Reunion

Riding, Games, mudbogs, pulls, tug o war, drags, and concert at Rock Run Recreation Park, Patton, PA
  14. W

New here!

Just got onboard. I'm new to the SxS as well It's my first one and havent had an atv even since about 1993 (Honda 200x and suzuki 230 shaft) Really liking the commander so far, and like to add looks and performance. I'll Accept any ideas

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000