Recent content by utvwolfpack

1. utvwolfpack

Bedliner Sprayed Utvs

We have been spraying our UTVs for years with Bedliner spray inside doors and on plastics, if it is prepped properly and done right you can get a badass look while protecting the cars exterior. It also helps with rattling of doors or panels. Anyways check out this quick video and please...
  2. utvwolfpack

Cage Builders and what to know

Hello I want to come on and just briefly discuss some items that people may or may not know or understand. As one of the Premier builders for American Made UTV parts I get a ton of phone calls and questions from customers. The first is always why are your cages more expensive than XYZ person "...
  3. utvwolfpack

2018 Polaris RZR Turbo for sale

$24,995 I am Selling my Play Car 2018 Polaris Xp1000 Turbo two seater Play/Race Ready Has been raced under 5-6 times 4130 Chromoly Race Cage Tig Welded PRP Seats Wolfpack Tube Long Travel kit with Radius Rods, Tie Rods Downlinks Walker Evans Velocity 2.5 Racing Shocks Eibach Springs( Shocks...
  4. utvwolfpack

2018 Polaris RZR Turbo Built

Asking $19,995 HUGE PRICE DROP CAR HAS OVER $20K IN UPGRADES I am Selling my Play Car 2018 Polaris Xp1000 Turbo two seater Play/Race Ready Has been raced under 5-6 times 4130 Chromoly Race Cage Tig Welded PRP Seats Wolfpack Tube Long Travel kit with Radius Rods, Tie Rods Downlinks Walker Evans...
  5. utvwolfpack

UTV Wolfpack Cages

We have cages in stock ready to go! 2 and 4 seat options Made locally in Orange County. Polaris Rzr, Can AM X3 and Yamaha YXZ Raw and Powder Coated Options Available Can add whip tabs, lightbar tabs etc Optional Roof rack, glass windshield, tire carrier etc Call us today at 714-694-3797...
  6. utvwolfpack

UTV Wolfpack Cages

We have cages in stock ready to go! 2 and 4 seat options Made locally in Orange County. Polaris Rzr, Can AM X3 and Yamaha YXZ Raw and Powder Coated Options Available Can add whip tabs, lightbar tabs etc Optional Roof rack, glass windshield, tire carrier etc Call us today at 714-694-3797...
  7. utvwolfpack

20% off today only use tukey20

www.utvwolfpack.com Black Friday sale today only take 20% off
  8. utvwolfpack

SAND SPORTS DISCOUNT $5 OFF

Hey guys we work with SAND SPORTS SHOW every year and have a discount code for $5 off tickets. Hope this helps anyone USE CODE utvwolfpack https://www.sandsportssupershow.com/event/buy-tickets-to-sand-sports-super-show/ Thank you
  9. utvwolfpack

2017 Polaris Xp1000 Turbo Race Car $17,995

This is an insane price for this build and set up Fully built race car/play car for sale, Customer traded this in and had a laundry list of upgrades. Below you will find everything he did. Car runs great and is a perfect car for someone wanting to race Cage wrx tig welded cage 40” light bar...
  10. utvwolfpack

Sand Sports Swap Meet this weekend

Hey anyone looking for some deals on offroad parts and random gear the Sand Sports Swap meet is this weekend at the Orange County Fair Grounds.
  11. utvwolfpack

2018 Polaris Rzr Turbo

$26,995 Just lowered I am Selling my Play Car 2018 Polaris Xp1000 Turbo two seater Play/Race Ready Has been raced under 5-6 times 4130 Chromoly Race Cage Tig Welded PRP Seats Wolfpack Tube Long Travel kit with Radius Rods, Tie Rods Downlinks Walker Evans Velocity 2.5 Racing Shocks Eibach...
  12. utvwolfpack

Cage Pricing what to expect?

Hey Guys, If you are not familiar with my company it is UTVWOLFPACK We are an aftermarket parts supplier for Polaris, Can am, Yamaha, Honda. We build heavy duty parts and cages. I have a question that I would like honest answers as we roll into the next 2022-2023 year. With material Pricing...
  13. utvwolfpack

Sand Sports Show

Come find us at the Sand Sports Super Swap coming up
  14. utvwolfpack

New Polaris RZR R to Race The Baja 1000! Who do you got to win?

What class did they put the car in?
  15. utvwolfpack

2015 Ford F350 Chase Truck huge price drop new truck is coming!!!

Huge drop in price my new truck is supposed to be here any day!!!!!!!! Hey Guys I am selling one of my chase trucks I have a newer one on order, This truck has been great and hate to sell it. Low miles around 68,000 lots of extras. Selling my 2015 Ford F-350 Crew Cab Diesel long bed 4x4, this...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000