Recent content by utvwolfpack

1. utvwolfpack

20% off today only use tukey20

www.utvwolfpack.com Black Friday sale today only take 20% off
  2. utvwolfpack

SAND SPORTS DISCOUNT $5 OFF

Hey guys we work with SAND SPORTS SHOW every year and have a discount code for $5 off tickets. Hope this helps anyone USE CODE utvwolfpack https://www.sandsportssupershow.com/event/buy-tickets-to-sand-sports-super-show/ Thank you
  3. utvwolfpack

2017 Polaris Xp1000 Turbo Race Car $17,995

This is an insane price for this build and set up Fully built race car/play car for sale, Customer traded this in and had a laundry list of upgrades. Below you will find everything he did. Car runs great and is a perfect car for someone wanting to race Cage wrx tig welded cage 40” light bar...
  4. utvwolfpack

Sand Sports Swap Meet this weekend

Hey anyone looking for some deals on offroad parts and random gear the Sand Sports Swap meet is this weekend at the Orange County Fair Grounds.
  5. utvwolfpack

2018 Polaris Rzr Turbo

$26,995 Just lowered I am Selling my Play Car 2018 Polaris Xp1000 Turbo two seater Play/Race Ready Has been raced under 5-6 times 4130 Chromoly Race Cage Tig Welded PRP Seats Wolfpack Tube Long Travel kit with Radius Rods, Tie Rods Downlinks Walker Evans Velocity 2.5 Racing Shocks Eibach...
  6. utvwolfpack

Cage Pricing what to expect?

Hey Guys, If you are not familiar with my company it is UTVWOLFPACK We are an aftermarket parts supplier for Polaris, Can am, Yamaha, Honda. We build heavy duty parts and cages. I have a question that I would like honest answers as we roll into the next 2022-2023 year. With material Pricing...
  7. utvwolfpack

Sand Sports Show

Come find us at the Sand Sports Super Swap coming up
  8. utvwolfpack

New Polaris RZR R to Race The Baja 1000! Who do you got to win?

What class did they put the car in?
  9. utvwolfpack

2015 Ford F350 Chase Truck huge price drop new truck is coming!!!

Huge drop in price my new truck is supposed to be here any day!!!!!!!! Hey Guys I am selling one of my chase trucks I have a newer one on order, This truck has been great and hate to sell it. Low miles around 68,000 lots of extras. Selling my 2015 Ford F-350 Crew Cab Diesel long bed 4x4, this...
  10. utvwolfpack

2018 Polaris RZR Xp1000 Turbo 2 Seat Race/Play Car price drop $28000

Price drop my new car lands soon need to make some room!!!!!! I am Selling my Play Car 2018 Polaris Xp1000 Turbo two seater Play/Race Ready Has been raced under 5-6 times 4130 Chromoly Race Cage Tig Welded PRP Seats Wolfpack Tube Long Travel kit with Radius Rods, Tie Rods Downlinks Walker Evans...
  11. utvwolfpack

Sand Sports Show Discount $5 OFF

Who's pumped for the GEICO Sand Sports Super Show Presented by Nitto Tire USA? We know we are! Wolfpack Has teamed up with Sand Sports Show like we always do every year and we are here to hook you guys up. Come by our Booth if you are a veteran!!!! We are giving away the first 50 T Shirts to Men...
  12. utvwolfpack

Parts in stock including cages for all makes and models

Dont wait or get the run around from other manufacturers we have parts and cages in stock ready for powder coat. Go to our website or shoot us an email [email protected] www.utvwolfpack.com
  13. utvwolfpack

Cages in Stock

Dont wait for your cage we have them in stock weekly, We build ahead of schedule and have great Pricing!!! Dont be fooled by the guys that sell cages too cheap, Ask them if they use certified D.O.M or mild steel? This makes a huge difference in pricing and also strength and or quality of the...
  14. utvwolfpack

Dust Mask Sale

Hey guys we just got a big shipment of Dust masks and want to extend some deals to everyone on the forum if anyone is in need of multiple masks. We typically have people ordering them and using them for work and washing the extra ones for the week. Please use the link, after we get back down to...
  15. utvwolfpack

Cage Kits now available for 4 seat $1,150

We now offer the 4 Seat Turbo S and Turbo, N/A in do it yourself weld kit. Unlike some other companies this is everything you need to weld up and finish the cage it comes with Roof, Dzus tabs,dzus buttons, cage bungs, A_B_C pillars,Door hinges, feet all CNC Laser cut and Bent tubes Made From...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hireli3527