Recent content by UTVReport

1. U

IATVHSS Blue Ridge Run UTV Race Video

If you happen to live near Iowa and would like to race some hare scramble and a few short course races next year, check out this series: http://www.iatvhss.com Here's a video of their last race for this year in Carlisle, IA which is where they raced the 4 hour Heartland Challenge too...
  2. U

Chariton, IA IASCS UTV Races Pics & Vids

Looks like some fun racing down there. We're back in Maryville, TN in November, so I wouldn't be able to make the longer format race, unfortunately. Good luck in the races this weekend down there... Chris
  3. U

Here's some of the pics:
  4. U

This is only the second one of these IATVHSS races I've been to this year. I just found out about them. I haven't been down to the Springfield races either. Who puts those on? We've just been watching and filming for fun the last two weekends, but definitely considering racing the series next...
  5. U

I knew the video footage wasn't great, so I added the slomo so the guys could watch their suspensions to help dual them in a bit. Chris
  6. U

I didn't realize exactly how the racing was setup today, so I wasn't able to stay the entire time. Plus, I had a problem with my camera part of the way through the Limited race that prevented me from capturing everything, unfortunately. Needless to say, I tried to make up some short videos of...
  7. U

All UTV's Coyote Crossing IATVHSS UTV Race Pics & Vid

I've got many other photos of probably all the UTV's that raced. If you'd like to receive them, just email me, and I'll gladly send them over. Chris
  8. U

Hey guys, Here's some more pics:
  9. U

Hey guys, I went and watched the UTV Race yesterday for the Iowa Hare Scramble Series http://www.IATVHSS.com and got some pics I thought I'd share. I have more to post later, but thought the slimy mud hole was fun! Hope you enjoy... Coyote Crossing IATVHSS UTV Race 9-7-13 - YouTube
  10. U

full tube chassis rzr

Looking good. Lots of great triangulation to it.
  11. U

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

What was stock for comparison?
  12. U

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

Very sharp Brit! Chris
  13. U

Polaris Single seater

Have you been able to do a race with it yet?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000