Recent content by utvpros

1. utvpros

Yamaha Yamaha YXZ 1000 Chronicles?

Another badassmav chronicles :D looking forward to reading.
  2. utvpros

Dust light

Having had amber fog lights on many of my vehicles I'd recommend trying a pair of these LED wide cornering pattern that are also available in clear http://www.bajadesigns.com/ProductDetail?ItemNumber=560015 Or one of the 10" to 20" Stealth LED wide driving bars that are available in amber and...
  3. utvpros

UTV World Championship Trophies!

Awesome looking trophy for the event.
  4. utvpros

I need your help

Done...Reid's writings this year about UTV design/building have been very interesting and informative...his acceptance speech could be epic :D
  5. utvpros

Everything You've Ever Wanted to Know About Race Radios

This will be great information, for the racers and non racers.
  6. utvpros

Cost of Winning: The Monster Mav Chronicles

V2R race is FRIDAY, FRIDAY, FRIDAY August 15th :D V2R schedule per BITD http://bitd.com/images/stories/pdfs/vtor/2014_Schedule.pdf Wednesday, August 13th 9:00 am Time Trials staging for class 1400/1500. Thursday, August 14th 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Contingency, Inspection & Technical Inspection...
  7. utvpros

Cost of Winning: The Monster Mav Chronicles

Be sure to take photos of the interior and exterior of the shipment before turning over to delivery company. That way you have proof how the container and its contents left the shop. Shipping company will find any excuse to not pay claim if something were to happen.
  8. utvpros

My 2 Cents on Racing

For the most part, you're never too old to race. The next time you're at a BITD or SCORE event check out 'Grandpa' Beal from TX or Ron Whitton (G&R Racing). Off-road racing is definitely a sport where being fast does not necessarily equal 1st place. Sometimes fast is 1st to DNF.
  9. utvpros

BAJA 500 thread

I have some of the Disneyland tickets tucked away for nostalgia.
  10. utvpros

Can Am Monster Maveric Wins Baja 500

Congratulations to the Monster Mav team on their Baja 500 win and to all that finished the event. Any coverage, no matter the driver, co-driver, team or manufacturer involved is greatly appreciated. I remember (because it was not that long ago) when UTVUnderground was just starting out...
  11. utvpros

WIN a UTVUnderground.com HAT!!

I WANT THE HAT - TO PROMOTE UTV UNDERGROUND TO THE MASSES.
  12. utvpros

Weller Racing’s Corry Weller Joins the Pro 4 Unlimited Class in 2012 First Female Pro

Re: Weller Racing’s Corry Weller Joins the Pro 4 Unlimited Class in 2012 First Female Best of luck to you and Jason on your upcoming Pro 4 season.
  13. utvpros

Remote race/dune radio setup

This is a terrific, innovative solution for a portable communication system.
  14. utvpros

Arizona Desert Racing Association (ADRA) 2012

ADRA is where it started for me...run by Phil & Phyllis...family camping and offroad racing combined...great AZ locations like Gila Bend, Salome, Prescott, Cinders @ Flagstaff, Wickenburg and year-end Sonoita to Rocky Pte, MX.
  15. utvpros

Polaris RZR 900 at 2012 Dakar

A Polaris RZR 900 is making impressions at this year's Dakar. Dakar Mag - Adrenalin stage 9 :Dakar

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000