Recent content by UTV Racing Association

1. U

Attention BITD UTV race teams

BITD needs more vehicles for the parade at the Laughlin race. The parade is on Wednesday, staging is at 3:15 and the parade starts at 4pm . There is no fee for the parade. Please call BITD and let them know that you will be in the parade. This is a great opportunity to get exposure for your team...
  2. U

Are UTV Racers Cheating at BITD??

Shame on all you guys!!!!! You are the ones who will ruin this class with your statements. Who wants to join a class with a bunch of complainers accusing others of cheating!! and me of noteching UTV properly. No one is cheating in BITD. You posts will ruin this class !!! The internet sucks!!! I...
  3. U

rear light bar setup

Call me I will help you Cory S 602-769-6164
  4. U

2015 Best in the Desert UTV rule book

The rules clearly state that the 2 inner stock frame rails and the front and rear tubes that connect them must be used. I have never seen a pro production UTV that replaced these required tubes.
  5. U

No changes were made in the latest version. The language description used in the roll cage section was rewritten. This was done to better describe the tubing required. All UTV's will need to have the correct tubing, for the diagonal bracing in the "rear window" area (the area behind the drivers...
  6. U

Parker Tech Inspection.....Results?

FYI The decision to allow the 1905 UTV to race was made by Casey Folks the race director, it had nothing to do with the UTV builder, the team or the driver. There were several UTV's that had some of the roll cage bracing tubes that were not the correct wall thickness. They were all given a...
  7. U

Parker 250 Tech Inspection

Tech Inspection will start at 8:30am on Friday. Because of the Large number of UTV's entered we are going to allow UTV's to be tech inspected before registering for the race. Please plan to come to tech early. Thank you Cory S
  8. U

New BITD points rule for 2015

As Cognito has stated the new points bonus rule has been retracted and we are back to the same points system as 2014.
  9. U

For the record; This is a BITD rule change and I had no say in it.
  10. U

Starting in 2015. There will be a new points rule. The rule is if a racer finishes all the races in the BITD series (no DNF's). That racer will receive a 50 point bonus at the end of the season. All other points rules will stay the same.
  11. U

BITD Parker 250

We ask all BITD UTV racers to read the entire UTV rule book every year. Please make the time to read through all the pages. It is important to refresh yourself on all the rules each year. All BITD UTV racers will be required to sign a document that states, that they read the rule book...
  12. U

BITD Parker 250

Great news the UTVs will have their own race!! We will start at 12:00 noon. We will race 2 laps of 80+ miles. Motos and quads start early. So we get to sleep in!!! Tech will start earlier than last year. The exact time is TBD. Plz show up to tech race ready. We r expecting 30+ UTVs. Feel free to...
  13. U

Attention UTV BITD racers

IRC will not be required for UTVs because of the late notice but IRC is available. The race is 2 laps of 80 miles
  14. U

Attention UTV BITD racers

The Henderson UTV race have been changed. The UTV's will race with the first buggy/truck race at 9am on the 80 mile loop. The UTV race will still be a Grand Prix finish. This means when the first UTV crosses the finish line all other UTVs must be on their second lap or they will get a checker...
  15. U

2015 Best in the Desert UTV class rules are posted on the UTVRA web site and will be posted on the BITD site soon. I,m not sure how to post them here. I will send them to Joey so he can post them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000