Recent content by turbotexas

1. T

Who's coming to New Mexico to race???

I'm not sure where you found there rules at, but I bet ya a stock tank on a utv would pass tech... I think they look at a fuel cell in a converted truck or buggy... If you have been racing WORCS like your signiture states I wouldn't se a problem... Except for getting there... Maybe next time...
  2. T

What's wrong with what your using now? I dontthink these guys have a big tech nazi! Stock rtzr-s race. Without a fuel cell???
  3. T

Baja Racing of Texas First race has 10 entries!

Sorry I missed this... Try TeamTech Motorsports They make nets for the pilots, triple eee and all the briggs built cars back in the day... They also have belts/harnesses and the tucker neck brace thing... As far as actual "parts" go they are few and far between... Most are 2 strokes so a good...
  4. T

The outside fire squirter is something I have, as should everyone... I even have one inside next to me in case... We need to find a "sponsor" of sorts that has these available at the race so that those who are new can "rent or buy" one at a good price... have them on site will save a lot of...
  5. T

Who's going to the New Mexico Race? http://www.nmorl.com/ http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/sho...CO-DE-BAJA-150 I will be making this race with my #2 Toyhauler (peterbilt and heavy haul trailer) I lost a load going to the whiplashracing.com race at the last minute, so I am headed here a few...
  6. T

Who's going to the New Mexico Race? http://www.nmorl.com/ http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/sho...CO-DE-BAJA-150 I will be making this race with my #2 Toyhauler (peterbilt and heavy haul trailer) I lost a load going to the whiplashracing.com race at the last minute, so I am headed here a few...
  7. T

I quess we will have to see the rules before we ccan "question" them! I just hope they dont go down the same path as EDR... I hate to see this change from a good thing to a more restrictive thing! Stx-atv.com always had a good turnout in the utv races they had. Too bad they went under... I
  8. T

These people have had a VERY SUCCESSFUL program for decades... The last two years have seen low turnouts but I am sure it is from the economy more than anything I have seen... Simple enough rules and includes EVERYBODY... Even the Joynors (china lites)... With the New 900xp's out they just put...
  9. T

Simple and safe!!!
  10. T

I know you have our back, but I already disagree with you! (Imagine that lol) If we are going to pay a "pro" entry fee, we want to compete against a large number of people... Not just one or two of us! This is the biggest reason brian and I were so upset at how the last race was started! We...
  11. T

Was there anybody representing the formula desert lite aka Pilot class at this meeting? It would be nice to know we aren't "excluded" like what happened with that other bunch in Texas???
  12. T

New mexico has several races coming up! Along with the Arizona whiplash racing and they are in the north east side of the state!!! Edr doesn't let utv's race at notrees???
  13. T

where is the thread you started??? AND the pic's LOL
  14. T

Gallup Route 66 National in New Mexico May 28-30

I will be going!!!
  15. T

I'm hoping to do the New Mexico Race... But I won't know until I get closer to the date??? I talked to Steve Tyo the other day and we discussed the OhOh's... Dark, fixable by maybe a friday afternoon race... OR maybe start the big guys first, then we could race Saturday evening... But then...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000