Recent content by trunknuts

1. T

Yamaha R1 Rhino

Jim, you sold the R1?!?! Woah...
  2. T

WTF!!! Chevy vs Dodge

I would have run out of my truck and proceeded to beat the s#it out of that guy. Pulling him onto the grass was funny, but then he goes and endangers his safety. Not cool...
  3. T

All UTV's Broke my Gear One hubs

Thanks for all the info. I'll call XMF and see if they're willing to share their tricks. I had the Weller hubs but I needed outboard brakes, so I had to take this route. The two counter sunk bolts were really tight. I'm thinking of TIG welding some extra bracing on the uprights. Has anyone done...
  4. T

Definitely LUCKY it wasn't the front. That could have been a bad crash. I was able to drive the trailer to the exact spot where the Rhino was. We jacked the lower a arm up with some ratchet straps and drove it on the trailer under its own power.
  5. T

I was hauling a$$ on a dry lake bed and my Gear One spindle gave out. Pretty scary :eek:
  6. T

All UTV's What's your favorite radiation location in your sr1

Agreed. I first had my rad mounted up front in the stock location but this limited radiator size so I mounted a larger radiator high towards the rear of the car. Works great now and no cooling issues.
  7. T

JUST GOT HOOKED UP!!!!

It was the only "booth" worth visiting. I got some gel inserts for my headsets. Thanks Rugged...
  8. T

Tough Guy--really tough (Not!)

That's why I don't like small dogs. All bark...
  9. T

Yamaha 09 Crossplane SR1 Build

FYI, I mounted my slave cylinder in the exact location/angle. After three trips it worked great with no issues.
  10. T

hot chicks @ walmart.

scarred for life... :(
  11. T

ASKING FOR PRAYERS FOR MY COUSIN'S FAMILY

So sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in our prayers...
  12. T

Santa brought me (------) for my Side x Side!

Jeffco reverse and Gear One hubs! Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
  13. T

Yamaha Who's Rhino is this?

Sprocket doesn't look too big. I think W.E. Was right. Lightweight... Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
  14. T

MegaD, with this gear ratio were you able to wheelie with as much ease?
  15. T

That is one Monster sized sprocket! Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000