Recent content by TREE68

1. TREE68

We have a new President, Donald Trump

now that boxer is out, lets see if they leave our deserts alone. and don't forget 2 of trumps sons ride bikes, and desert sometimes.
  2. TREE68

Ride In Peace Art Wood

I had the privilege to know art on a personal and business level. so did my family. I was lucky enough to live and grow up very close to berts and Montclair Yamaha over the years. I would not have my utv without art, as he helped me make the move from dirtbikes to "with age the cage" he gave...
  3. TREE68

Who is attending / camping at King of The Hammers! UTVUG Compound??

rusty, does that road upto the heights get sandy? looked great last year. just wondering since we are dragging a 5th wheel up there. thanx
  4. TREE68

VOTE For UTVUnderground's #UTVUGXPT RZR, WIN FREE SWAG!

give swag bags to all. so its not impartial. muhahahahaha. jk. keep up the good work man. she will win. she is the best.
  5. TREE68

joey has to drink moonshine to get back in the camp this year.
  6. TREE68

yep, 5th year for me. bringing the teryx again. buddies 5th wheel. first time camping at the heights. plenty of firewood and shenanigans to go around. stop by for dinner and a beer joey. last year there was a huge trailer circle up there. nice campfire.
  7. TREE68

VOTE For UTVUnderground's #UTVUGXPT RZR, WIN FREE SWAG!

done, thing is bada$$ love the graphics man. that's the color I chose for my next rig.
  8. TREE68

UTVUnderground Vehicle BREAKDOWN: Polaris RZR 170 (I lost my job!)

nice. man your kids are growing up fast.
  9. TREE68

2017 teryx.

I know a little info. but if I spill it I have to kill myself. its in the contract.
  10. TREE68

Come Visit Cognito Motorsports at Off-Road Expo

will you have t shirts again this year? so I can support you at the glen Helen regionals. :)
  11. TREE68

whats up dude? how you been?

whats up dude? how you been?
  12. TREE68

Johnson Valley to Slash X ride tomorrow.

over due for a slash x trip. installed dragonfire racing full exhaust with header pipes and msd fuel mapping. hang out at the x, and do some night riding? in july. anybody down?
  13. TREE68

Utv Hard Ramming.. Our Mint 400 #1958 aka The Pink Car

on a lighter note, i am glad to see a teryx come out ahead of a rzr. :p and glad everybody is ok.
  14. TREE68

Another light thread

anybody use a rear lightbar? i followed people back to camp sat night, and it helped alot. so i ordered one today. will post pics when i get it installed. 169.00 with free shipping.
  15. TREE68

when do the utv flags go on sale again?

when do the utv flags go on sale again?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000