Recent content by Transformer33

1. T

"La Familia" 1st Annual John Berry Memorial Ride President’s Weekend

Hey guys add me to list im going to make it saturday with allison and eli if anyone has an extra seat let me know we will bring some goodies and some rum cant forget the rum man im excited i havent gone riding in a while but im amking a comeback heheheheh:D
  2. T

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MISS VICKY

happy birthday Tia love ya:D
  3. T

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM

Happy birthday amigo see ya soon hopefully hope u have a good one
  4. T

Ag's jeepster build

wow you put in some more work nice Brycer:D:D
  5. T

San Felipe

Sweet pics Jimmy man I miss san felipe and rockodiles and the great mi chelada beers good times for sure let me know for next time:cool:
  6. T

Thanksgiving - Mammoth Wash - "La Familia"

Whatz up Tio put me and alllison in camping not sure in what yet but we will be there one way or another my Rzr is just about finished so we will be ready to ride:D:D:D
  7. T

Mammoth Lakes June 29th-July 4th

We are still checking whether we can make this one hopefully we will pull it off :rolleyes:
  8. T

Happy B-day Melissa

Felicidades en tu cumpleanos Mellisa:p becareful Jimmy she is entering that cougar stage at 30 she is going to be all over you better grab a monter drink and be ready:eek:Tell her Alllison says happy b-day
  9. T

Thanks I am tryng a couple things to make the cargo trailer better to sleep in that might work the wife loves long showers except with me:eek:
  10. T

UTVUnderground Thanks Ronnie Golden & La Familia

Awesome job guys!!!!! Makes me happy to know we have great friends and are truly friends more then the sport we love Love you guys
  11. T

I am a Maybe right now im tryng to convince allison problem is we had to sell our toyhauler and now we only got a 6x12 cargo trailer and she needs to shower so hopefully I cahnge her mind and we rough it a couple days ill let you know but I am tryng
  12. T

Missed you guys also I had been working a lot the last 4 months but I just got laid off again so I am going to try and get some riding in now:D
  13. T

Places to ride?

I live right next to Bee Canyon when ever you want to do it pm its a sweet ride hill climbing and some technical stuff
  14. T

Geeks rustler sand rail

Looks awesome buddy just showed Eli he said :eek::eek::D
  15. T

:rolleyes:Hey Colorado can you ride to the ghost town and park outside and walk the rest of the way inn or you just have to drive there

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000