Recent content by the_owl

1. T

NEW POLARIS RZR XP TURBO-S IS HERE!!

Sure hope that front fascia will fit on the older RZRs. this platform is now 5 years old. Crazy
  2. T

NEW POLARIS RZR XP TURBO-S IS HERE!!

nother game changer. Sure would like a better trans option
  3. T

Polaris Z1 Methanol HCR build

its a z1 swap with a stage II turbine tech turbo and devils own methanol injection. 320hp tune on pump thanks for the kind words, dialing the clutch in and chasing little trolls down
  4. T

I dont know why that pic is upside down. Its not on my computer.
  5. T

I love meth!. stage 1 of the glove box upgrade, trans getting a 12% high range reduction, and 26% low range reduction. Also getting all 16' upgrades like the reverse chain. Going to run 32" tires so.. yea just about perfect and @Rusty5150 im following your cool ass build too ! . Id love to do...
  6. T

Day 1 Breakdown. Now I have to try and stuff a 3gallon ProMeth tank where the glove box used to be. Moab was pretty rough on my plastics this year. FYI parting motor, clutch, and tons of parts. Thread on the RZR forum for sale section if anyone is interested.
  7. T

Nikola a new UTV Manufacuture coming out soon.

22 inches of travel? Is that adding up all 4 corners together?
  8. T

Built the garage so I could build the RZR all winter.
  9. T

New Age Products. Best value I could find. Free shipping. Cant wait to get this pile of parts in. The day after labor day its all getting rolling.
  10. T

I know the UTVU crowd likes to bag on "builds" that look like you drove through AutoZone with a mexican magnet turned on, but this is really a build (I think) Not starting until September so right now its a big ole pile of parts 14' XP1K4 Z1 Air to Air with Devils own methanol 24psi on 91oct...
  11. T

BJ Baldwin's RECOIL 2 - Video

This video showed up on pinkbike today haha
  12. T

2009 Teryx Revived

I always liked my Teryx, was a solid, well balanced Utility Vehicle. just couldnt keep the BB motor together. I think they look good too. especially in the sporty 2 seat flavor
  13. T

All UTV's Solar panels on your SxS

Seems expensive. It would never pay for itself in saved electricity. A battery tender would do all that and more. Plus it would probably get damaged from flex, trees and sand.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000