Recent content by the stripping shop

1. T

How many racers are going to run the electronic suspension in the new RZR?

They will all have to be re sprung and secondary collars add
  2. T

Arctic Cat Desert race car purchase program now on ACs website.

So what your saying robby is wishing he gets a 1000 sales. If he makes a product line to produce a 1000 units the sales doesn't matter right.That is my point there is nobody as of right now going to produce robby utv. Everyone is wishing for 1000 sales.As of right now I could race a class10 in...
  3. T

I would race 1 too they are pretty cool. I do believe robby is on to a good thing but he just broke the utvra/bitd and all there rules for his benefit not for the sport buy getting into turbo class. He just made it easier for any big money guy to make his own race utv and say they are into...
  4. T

Wrong I am not debating if robby will produce 1000 units I could care less. The debate is the speedcat is not and still to this day not based off anything production from Arcticat or Textron. Arcticat doesn't have a turbo anything in any sidexside, maybe in 2018 but nothing in 2017 yes or no...
  5. T

So everything you just said is my point I cant go buy XX so its not in production everything dealer said. They told me there were some dates but they were told other dates to and still nothing. Pretty much was told don't hold your breath.
  6. T

Its a pipe dream right now to the dealer. There is no turbo in the works on any model that was brought to there attention. They did say arcticcat does work with Yamaha so they think that is an option but they could take 4k off any model there. I think it was called no brainer sale. Still the...
  7. T

That's my point how can you be in pro production class if there is "0" production of a utv. I am with matt on this one huge robby fan and great utv, arcticcat or Textron is not ready or will they ever be ready to release any of these utv's to the public.Until they are ready to release to the...
  8. T

I was just at az motorsports arcticcat dealer guess what I seen. No turbo model available, that's not it either to no new robby Gordon inspired wild cat, what for it no Yamaha motor in any of there utv's either. What a minute didn't nikal say I could go buy this robby Gordon inspired turbo...
  9. T

RZR XPT. Fox Interbypass Rebuild

shock therapy or foddrill motorsports
  10. T

The question is. Can I or anybody on this website walk over to your local Kitty cat dealer and by a turbo anything sxs is the question? I am 100% positive there will be a shit load of protest when and if robby podium ever.
  11. T

So who won the UTV Championship?

The real fix is time. Don't run the bikes or quads at this event that will give you time. Then you can run a short course race at 6:00 am 2lap qualifier. Then run desert race 8:00 to 1:00 need to make desert race longer so it doesn't feel like a short race get the miles in. Then the 170 class...
  12. T

CAGEWRX INTRODUCES SUPER SHORTY ROLL CAGE FOR CAN-AM MAVERICK X3

Solid works would do the same thing. The "A" pillar has no support in any of the none race designs so its not a roll cage its an accessory rack with roll over protection. That's why there are huge crush zones all the manufactures put in and they are ugly.
  13. T

Polaris XPT Shock Valving

I wish you had put on your website that you have any of this stuff. I will be calling
  14. T

Polaris XPT Shock Valving

first off I have a couple of the fox shocks super low on nitrogen, stupid needle valve.2nd you need some speciality tools from fox to take them apart and fox has them been on back order for the last 2 months. Everything you said to do is everything I have tried and a combo of that works very...
  15. T

Real world experience of RCV axle shafts vs others SBR??

what about the rhino axle 2.0 just won the mint 400 and only $250 each. Just scares me because super atv is famous for china crap.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000