Recent content by The Lyin King

1. T

Memorial Day

HEADQUARTERS GRAND ARMY OF THE REPUBLIC General Orders No.11, WASHINGTON, D.C., May 5, 1868
  2. T

Sage Brush Rebellion - Getting Back to the Constitution

Pollard's Lessee v. Hagan - 44 U.S. 212 (1845) Republican Ronald Reagan had argued for the turnover of the control of such lands to the state and local authorities back in 1980. Clearly, the surrender of all claims to any land for statehood was illegal under the Constitution. This is no...
  3. T

Sage Brush Rebellion - Getting Back to the Constitution

Give us back our land!!!
  4. T

CA-Comment Period Extended 2 Million Acre Withdrawal for Critical Habitat in Sierras

Re: CA-Comment Period Extended 2 Million Acre Withdrawal for Critical Habitat in Sier Thank you. Here's a link to a well written letter that covers most of the bases. Any or all of it could be incorporated into a personalized letter. Disregard the "Comment Period Closed" notification...
  5. T

CA-Comment Period Extended 2 Million Acre Withdrawal for Critical Habitat in Sierras

Service Reopens Public Comment Period for Proposals to Give Federal Protections to Three Amphibians and their Habitat July 18, 2013 Media Contacts: Media Contact: Robert Moler, (916) 414-6606; ][email protected] Sacramento - The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (Service) is...
  6. T

New law requiring helmets in california

Ed runs Ham/Waldheim Enterprises and signed on . . . make of it what you will. Signatures . . . Ed Waldheim Steve Kuehl David Swoger :)
  7. T

If Crook rounds up more co-sponsorship for his JV bill like that of Representative McKeon, gets the bill through the House and Senate, saves JV (verses military budget cuts halting the deal). I’ll take back what I’ve said about people and organizations that support him, such as the...
  8. T

Given that past CORVA presidents endorsed "Crook" to get him where he is, I suppose they'll fix it ALL tool . . . NOT!!! :rolleyes:
  9. T

Once lodged, this crap won’t budge even with a pound of ex-lax; I wish ALL the restrictions Cook brought down on us would magically go away (especially the senseless “helmet†law) but have my doubts about any of it, including the JV “dealâ€.
  10. T

Ah, but the author of the "helmet law" (Cook) is saving JV . . . if the House and Senate pass his newly introduced “compromise†bill.
  11. T

Save Johnson Valley

Ain’t gonna save it or any other public land access with the numbers exhibited and effort displayed in this specific effort . . . 27,541 Really??? :rolleyes: For those too lazy to dig . . ...
  12. T

Sally Jewell to head the Interior Department

http://seattletimes.com/html/politics/2020295103_apusobamainterior.html?prmid=head_main :eek:
  13. T

Save Johnson Valley

Yeah, NICE!!! 25,074 and growing!!!
  14. T

Save Johnson Valley

Don’t settle for mediocrity and the minimum required; shoot for the moon . . . the more sigs the more weight it carries!!!
  15. T

Save Johnson Valley

566 to go and done in less than 15 days! With over 15 days remaining we still have a chance to hit BIG numbers!! Congrats to all . . . let's keep it up...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000