Recent content by Team Green

1. Team Green

New Polaris S Velocity

The Velocity is an all aluminum drop down piggy back shock. Drop down PB means the PB is positioned on the body in such a position that is allows for an additional zone of dampening control. Once the piston passes the Bridge (where the PB mounts) it enters a bump zone that is fully controlled...
  2. Team Green

New Polaris S Velocity

This new platform just won the King of the Hammers so first race, first place! The shocks were production Velocities with Eibach springs and cross overs with valving slightly tuned for Mitch Guthrie JR. These same shocks were also used by Sara Price on her Turbo S, Mitch Guthrie SR (Turbo S...
  3. Team Green

Racers burned at Lucerne

What amazes me is the number of people, either recreationalists or racers that do not wear gloves. Don't just wear gloves, wear an approved fire rated glove. Don't wear MX glove either as those will melt to your hands in a fire. If you are involved in a fire, even if you aren't an occupant you...
  4. Team Green

Elka Stage 5 shocks for Rzr 1000 xp

He wanted expert advice on Elka so I suggested and Elka Expert................
  5. Team Green

Planning a Baja motorcycle trip and looking for SxS advice

For what you are going to spend to rent a SXS for two weeks you might just consider hiring a tour company like Baja Bound or others. Here is a "what if" for you. You rent a SXS and it blows a belt or worse and now you have a dead chase vehicle with only dirt bikes to help retrieve it. Now...
  6. Team Green

Elka Stage 5 shocks for Rzr 1000 xp

Contact Doug Roll at Roll Designs, He is a west coast rep for Elka and has been for 15 plus years. 760 731-5920
  7. Team Green

any one with experience with Monster Exhaust?

I have never heard of them so I can't help but I would not recommend a Packed muffler system like a quad or dirt bike. I feel a mechanical muffler is the way to go for durability and sound. Too many slip on packed mufflers are just noise makers. Loud UTV's are annoying UTV's!
  8. Team Green

2019 KOH

Cool news is Trophy trucks are coming to KOH in an invitational race for big money but the bad news is (in my opinion) they moved the UTV race to the first Sunday of the week (Feb 3). This opens up a host of questions like: When can you pre-run, when is qualifying, when is tech, when will the...
  9. Team Green

NEW POLARIS RZR XP TURBO-S IS HERE!!

Both Rob Mac and Menzie run a system that was designed by Wayne (formerly of Fox) It is not any type of electronic Dynamix though. It is all based on fluid flow and bypass that can be controlled by the navigator. It is a plumbing nightmare but still very cool in that world of Country Club racers.
  10. Team Green

KOH Qualifing Order

I wonder how they picked the Power Hour?
  11. Team Green

Earning your start position for BITD.

I'm not even racing and I heard the change was being made for 2018. They needed a blanket policy that worked for all classes since so many classes don't have 10 cars entered. There are arguments that make since from both sides but with a class(es) this big in UTV racing some special...
  12. Team Green

Did everyone move on.

When is the weekend race update showing up? or do I need to go to FB to find it?
  13. Team Green

The 30" vs. 32"- Thoughts on Both

I have been running the new 32" BFG that just won the Baja 1000 and the final BITD race on our XP1000 SE Rock and Trail edition with excellent results. I did 500 miles of Baja and some pre running at the King of the Hammers and you would have to pay me to give these tires up. They do rub...
  14. Team Green

Tell me who has a chance to beat Team Millen. Baja 1K

Take anyone listed in the Turbo class and toss their name in the hat and randomly pull out your winner! This is the Baja 1000 and it is anyone's game. Yes, it takes talent and speed but above all else it takes preparation not only for the Race vehicle but your race plan as well. Plan for the...
  15. Team Green

Smallest Wheel that will fit a 2016 Turbo XP RZR?

The 4WP guys put little tires on to transport their show cars in the transporters but not sure what they are. Look like 14" wheels with Smart car tires! There might be some images in someone's pics from the Sand Show.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000