Recent content by SXS Machine

1. S

Utv Rally Raid Video

Seems like the 800 went damn well too me, but did I hear you bouncing off the speed limiter?? Youve chipped in out? Looked like an ace course too in great condition. Well done! ;)
  2. S

First Video out of Australia's first Aus Rally Championship round.

There was multiple stages only just shy of 20 stages I think from memory of the documents, at any rate it was quite a few. They are participating in the Australian Rally Championships so they are already running the same tracks in a lot of cases but they do put up some extra challenges for the...
  3. S

This was a first ever rally style run for these people so they seemed almost lackadasical compared to the usual rally notes and tone which is a lot more anxious. Seems like they would be fun events as a comparison to a lap track etc but it would be interesting to see 2nd runs at the track and...
  4. S

Haven't been able to participate myself due to needing neck and back surgery which puts me ot for the year but here's another guys video's of one of the stages of Rally Calder. Naomi Tillett / Darrell Knight Rally Calder - YouTube
  5. S

2012 Polaris RZR 900 XP "BLACK KNIGHT" at Bert's Mega Mall!!

No questions as such Art, just plaudits for the outcome. Fatastic looking piece with great lines and colours. Love the little extra's like the relocated fuel cap, the rear lights as standard, the bar work at the read or full protection and the Raceline wheels and HUGE tires are a buzz. The...
  6. S

Polaris Sneak a Peek Picture !

That sure is different but a good platform to build off I guess when you have so many mods and need/want a fairly stock suspension system to help with costs. I'm sure that build will get a feature given the finish comes up nice! ;)
  7. S

Polaris Sneak a Peek Picture !

Love the "minimalist" look Kenneth, Ive always been a fan of the "Naked" roadbikes as well. I do like alittle more cush under toot but! :D Nice beef on the cage look forward to seeing the rest! Ganbattane! ;)
  8. S

Kawasaki Teryx 4 Desert Racer Build

Is it just me or are the pic links not working?:confused:
  9. S

A REAL RZR Wheelie Video!

Just need the turbo your can hear winding down after his wheelie. ;)
  10. S

All UTV's Who'll release what next year?? - 2013 (Mostly SXS racer)

Go like hot stink but aren't the R1's already over, what I think will be the manufacturer self imposed limit for a while, of 100HP? Yamaha love to compete so I think they'll have a lash with something, just depends if they are ready.
  11. S

Can-Am M/O Project Commanders

That MOX is a "dirty sexy money" machine!! I want two just so everyone who wants to ride one doesn't get to ride mine and my seat only has my ass print in it!! :D:D
  12. S

All UTV's Who'll release what next year?? - 2013 (Mostly SXS racer)

I always like to poll what people think is going to happen in the industry. If there is already a thread somewhere or a more valid spot I'm still navigating the site so please say so. :o Important happenings is that the last of the appeals against the decision that was in Yamaha's favor have...
  13. S

09 Rock Rzr

Always been a Rad looking machine, much props on that one.
  14. S

It Has Begun Apex Build Rzr X

Already looks fast, hope the wait is worth it! :cool:
  15. S

Jagged-X Introduces AFFORDABLE RZR-4 XP900 Race Car! You too can build it for $10K!!

Re: Jagged-X Introduces AFFORDABLE RZR-4 XP900 Race Car! You too can build it for $10 Pretty sure it makes sense as everyone pretty much predicted it last year let alone when they released the RZR XP4 but the $10K option is great!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000