Recent content by stonehenge

1. S

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

Wonder if the R&D folks from Polaris followed this thread back in the day, its spooky on the similarities between this and the newest one seater. Of course this one is way more custom, but just saying.
  2. S

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

That last pic is sick!
  3. S

NEW 2014 Polaris RZR TEASER PHOTO????

Why all the concern about a picture? It is about 100cc's more, and thats what matters to most. Sure there are some changes, but that is the meat and potatoes. That info you can take to the bank! Not kidding, seriously.
  4. S

Other NEW 2014 Yamaha VIKING **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

I respectfully take issue with the notion that Yamaha had limited or no "freedom of development" during their civil litigation time period. I would bet a trillion dollars they have been busy as beavers in development, and more than capable to bring much more to the table. They just chose not...
  5. S

Other NEW 2014 Yamaha VIKING **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

"lipstick on a pig" ...and yes those long travel rhino's for 4 or 5 grand would be a better buy. 686? really, that's not a typo?
  6. S

YAMAHA - June 11th, 6PM PST on UTVUnderground.com - 2014 Model Year RELEASE!

We have a bingo! And on the PWC issue, these same manf's all placed a self imposed mph cap. Not a hp or a cc, which was purely for civil lawsuit avoidence purposes. The comments on the Fed consent decree of 83' (long live the tre-wheeler) were dead on accurate. And Yamaha's corn hole is still...
  7. S

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

Bitchen thread! Thanks for sharing with the masses!
  8. S

MILES CHEEKS XP 900 "READY FOR LOORRS" BY CARR ONE

That it is some beautiful work in the bed delete! Serious skill!
  9. S

My XP build

I love your headlights, those turned out incredible. Wish the company would make them for other utv's.
  10. S

My XP build

Sick build!
  11. S

My XP build

How about some recent pic's, I know you have done more, and now with the SSSS over, you have no excuses.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000