Recent content by Soonerjeeper

1. S

2016 RZR XP Turbo vs 2015 Can-Am 1000 Turbo

Better than non-turbo versus turbo. Besides its what we had available to us. So that's what you get for now at least. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. S

It's from them being brand new machines. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. S

First off this is not on par as far as quality is concerned with my other videos. For that I apologize. Also I didn't get the filming time that I wanted and didn't get as many runs in to get a good equal start. These were the best I could get. Still shows a good comparison. Wanted to do more but...
  4. S

UTVUnderground Presents: 2015 Walker Evans Desert Championship [Video]

Great job! Well edited, narrated and arranged. Looked like it was a well put together first annual World Championship race as well!
  5. S

DOIN THE DUNES 2015 - Big Air Competition - Little Sahara, Ok

We would love to have you out! Let me know and we can start making plans! Or come to next years Doin the Dunes!
  6. S

RZRsharpStudios will subscribe!
  7. S

Look forward to seeing some big air from the UAE!
  8. S

Yeah we had a hard rain the day before and it firmed up the sand. It did make it able to get speed up to our jump competition. We do have some pretty virgin sand most of the time.
  9. S

Yes! It's a blast and you always go bigger if the cameras are rolling!
  10. S

Let me know what you think of this big up and coming group and event! Not seeing a state based group doing this sort of thing anywhere else!
  11. S

This event is growing into one of the biggest events at Little Sahara. 100's of RZR's and thousands of people. We had a massive group ride, show and shine, and a big air competition and more! Here is the highlight video:
  12. S

King of the Hammers Highlight Video

Thanks and yes, they were super tough. Many other rock sections that were not filmed as well. Great to race in a just to watch as well. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. S

Katie Vernola's KOH Interview Video

We caught up with Katie while at King of the Hammers this year and got the full scoop on how the race went for her. Also includes some great race footage.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000