Recent content by sonicstage

1. sonicstage

UTV W/C

Killer! the pics are insane well done! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. sonicstage

2019 KOH

I want to congratulate fugawe racing Scott Pfister who won the LCQ at KOH on Tuesday to run in the main event on Friday, he finished 23rd so proud and honored to be a part of Fugawe racing! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. sonicstage

2019 KOH

Thad great I’m there from feb 3-9 I will definitely try and seek you out and do a ride Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. sonicstage

2019 KOH

Anyone planning rides while at KOH? I will be there from Tuesday on unfortunately I can’t make it to the UTV finals on Sunday Or a meet and greet? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. sonicstage

Any planned rides for UTV at KOH?

I’m heading g to KOH and was wondering if anyone is doing a meet and greet or maybe planning a ride that I can tag along in I’m going to be there feb 5-9 and would love to meet up Thanks man and happy new year Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. sonicstage

All UTV's Cal city

Thank you very much definitely good times to be had Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. sonicstage

All UTV's Cal city

Thank you sir it was Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. sonicstage

All UTV's Cal city

Hilarious! Pot meet kettle much? Everyone on this forum is so quick to judge everyone else except themselves, ignorance is bliss. But hey everyone is going to give their two cents but it’s worth just that. If you have a problem with guns and fireworks then don’t watch the video. Thanks simi...
  9. sonicstage

All UTV's Cal city

How were we breaking rules? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. sonicstage

All UTV's Cal city

Went to cal city this weekend with a few friends, here is a little video my buddy captain gnarkill made for us, also it was my wife’s birthday so we celebrated that as well! Go to his YouTube channel and check it out! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. sonicstage

2019 KOH

Im going to be there all week I love watching the ultra 4 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. sonicstage

2019 KOH

Can’t wait for KOH! Best event of the year and whoever organizes the logistics is a hero beyond words can’t wait to see Casey Currie and Bryce Menzies looks like I will be getting there early this year for the utv races don’t want to miss out on that Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000