Recent content by skunx

1. skunx

Rally Racing in a UTV

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: [email protected] JAMES HILL DOMINATES GORMAN RIDGE RALLY AND CONTINUES WINNING STREAK Lake Elsinore, CA. (August 22, 2017) IMG Motorsports, James Hill Wins Gorman Ridge Rally in UTV and furthers points lead in the Production class. Hill and Co-driver Riley...
  2. skunx

Rally Racing in a UTV

Not tha I've seen, hell I think since racing sxs since 2007 I've been lucky to get some cash back at worcs and canam payouts for a little while. Just Shredding for the Passion of it still
  3. skunx

Rally Racing in a UTV

Sara will be racing V2R along with my co driver
  4. skunx

Rally Racing in a UTV

So just and update on the next Rally Race, Currently 14 entries with Stephan and myself the only ones in UTV classes. It would be great to see some more representation from the SXS community as this form is super fun and Gorman is a more local rally (for me) heres the link if anyone is...
  5. skunx

Rally Racing in a UTV

The Idaho Rally was amazing, For those of you on the forum like myself who have plenty of desert and short course knowledge this is great avenue to go have some fun in a SXS. Ill have a full race report to follow at some point but heres a few pictures from the Idaho Rally over the weekend.
  6. skunx

Rally Racing in a UTV

Thanks Joey it was a trip well worth it!
  7. skunx

Rally Racing in a UTV

what a blast, I had a great time driving and super thankful to have an already evolved co pilot that made it easier for me to get my feet wet. NASA Organization had a great smooth running operation and some awesome volunteers to help with any questions we had. Thanks mad media and utv...
  8. skunx

Rally Racing in a UTV

Good to see you on the underground MJ, is there anyone else with rally background on the forum? Definitely interested in people's wheel and tire combos and what may be good for this type of racing. I currently use an arisun all terrain and am looking at groove styling..
  9. skunx

Rally Racing in a UTV

Thanks for the intro Mad media, this will be my first stage rally race and am super excited to be involved, Erica sacks will be handling my co-driving duties in our production 1000 car with a short course setup. Can't wait to see some new terrain and cars setup for this new discipline! -James Hill
  10. skunx

2015 Camp RZR Terracross Championship Photo Gallery

Ryno, the cars are spec stock, kinda. The only thing we are allowed to change out is bumpers and wheels, along with harnesses and seats if wanted and radius rods. Other than that the cars are polaris oem stock and all run the same air pressure.
  11. skunx

Rhino Cage

We just built out a sweet rhino, these cars are still cool in our book.. This beast had a weller racing Honda CBR1000 conversion with all the goods and even a turbo if the inline four wasn't enough haha. We were asked to get rid of the family four seat cage that exiosted and build the customer a...
  12. skunx

Rallye Aicha des Gazelles? READ UP!!!

Team Kawasaki IMG Motorsports announces first ever American Side X Side team to compete in the Rallye Aïcha des Gazelles Co-pilots Sara Price and Erica Sacks will take on grueling 9-day race in the deserts of Morocco, Africa Lake Elsinore, Calif. (January 8, 2014) – Team Kawasaki IMG...
  13. skunx

IMG Motorsports Dune Drop

Dune Drop is coming to Glamis, CA Oct. 31st through Nov. 2nd Our team will be out in the Imperial Sand Dunes dropping GPS pins on IMG goods. Email us your name, cell number, instagram so we can send out locations. Share this post and keep up on your email throughout the weekend. emai ----...
  14. skunx

All UTV's Sara Price to Race At Sand Sports Super Show

Check out the PR on IMG Motorsports team driver Sara Price. Make sure and stop by our booth at SSSS and check out the UTV races as well http://www.sarapricemx.com/press-release-sara-to-race-in-stadium-super-trucks-event/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000