Recent content by Skidoojunky

1. S

Seeking V2R Chase Volunteers

Good luck guys. I’m just north of you near Champaign. I will be helping another race team at V2R, if something happens that I’m not I will look you up.
  2. S

Silverstate 150 results

Thanks for the recap. Looks like some of the "usual" top guys are a ways down the list. Must have been a wild day!!!
  3. S

Silverstate 150 results

What are they charging racers? I see the results are up on the BITD sight. Can you sum up the day for us George?
  4. S

Silverstate 150 results

Looks like most everyone opted out of race tracker? Does anyone know the results of the pro turbo and unlimited utv classes? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. S

Why UTV racers get knocked by the other classes...

What that picture doesn't show is the 200 other trucks and tow rigs parked crossways taking up 3-4 and sometimes more spaces at a time. At 4am every lot was full with nowhere close by to park. Does that make it right? Absolutely not. I would like to see what someone else in a similar position...
  6. S

So who won the UTV Championship?

The black and gold X3 was another S3 car, driven by Manny Fresh. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. S

So who won the UTV Championship?

Looks like the rzr driver had something to do with rolling 2 cars. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. S

BLAKE LEVEL, LIVING LIFE WIDE OPEN

Top shelf stuff right there......for sure!!! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  9. S

Arctic Cat and Mint 400

During the buyout there was a "changing of the guards" per say at Arctic Cat. At a vintage snowmobile event earlier this winter the new President of Arctic Cat was there amongst our group and said that at their first executive meeting under Textron ownership that Arctic Cats R&D budget was...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000