Recent content by shrive81

1. S

Official Parker 250 update thread!!!

That sucks not really sure why he is going to find out by pulling a spark plug but her maybe he knows something I don't... That sucks for brandon
  2. S

Official Parker 250 update thread!!!

Darn lol lol
  3. S

Official 2014 Vegas To Reno Update Thread

Ok now that I have had a few days to calm down.... I look back and still do still believe it was dondel but if it wasn't then that is fine... I think the whole thing is that it doesn't matter who it was and I'm am sure that whoever it was didn't intentionally try to harm us or cause damage to...
  4. S

Time for BITD to MOVE UTV Start w/ ALL 4 Wheel Vehicles

Ok now that I have had a few days to calm down.... I look back and still do still believe it was dondel but if it wasn't then that is fine... I think the whole thing is that it doesn't matter who it was and I'm am sure that whoever it was didn't intentionally try to harm us or cause damage to...
  5. S

We watched herbsy go by us 15 miles earlier they were the second truck around us then the incident happened...
  6. S

I think wether it was dondell or not (which I can't figure out who else it would be and we have looked at it from every angle) the fact is the situation happened and is the problem... It is a huge safety issue to have is in front of trophy trucks that aren't obviously giving us any respect or...
  7. S

Third truck to get to us and we were only 1-2 miles from pit 13... Per IRC and pit 13 crews dondel was 3rd truck through... So unless they passed a car or truck in the two miles before pit 13 then it was them... The whole marks thing means absolutely nothing we didn't get brides we got pushed...
  8. S

Official 2014 Vegas To Reno Update Thread

I was the driver of dan fishers car #1910 we got caught just befor pit 12 by voss and pulled off cause we knew he was coming... The second truck to catch us was herbsy at around mile 385 pulled off the course cause his heli came up on us so we knew he was coming.., at this point we knew we were...
  9. S

I was the driver of dan fishers car #1910 we got caught just befor pit 12 by voss and pulled off cause we knew he was coming... The second truck to catch us was herbsy at around mile 385 pulled off the course cause his heli came up on us so we knew he was coming.., at this point we knew we were...
  10. S

Got my build scheduled w/ Fabwerx

Great bud I am going to see Thad on Tuesday for some work on the race car glad you went him you won't be disappointed
  11. S

Mint 400 UTV/DSR1 race update

Me sad? Never lol lol
  12. S

I don't think any one is whining and kinda of insulting I think everyone is giving their oppionion sad that was why I thought u started this thread.. I hope u don't think we don't appreciate very thing you do and try to get done for us but we all have our opinions that's all... I'm sure no one...
  13. S

Right on... Well thanks for trying hopefully one day
  14. S

Has he thought about running the sportsman and 800 class 2 laps and the pro class all 3 if he is truly worried about finishing times that would make the most since

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000